Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofía, News and Pictures Part 1: April - July 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sister Morphine said:
Letizia's grandmother, I believe.

In that case, yes there was a report in TVE showing Letizia's grandparents arriving at the hospital the second day of the birth I believe. Or was it the first? Anyhow she did go to the hospital.

the new infanta is so so beautiful! she look very like her big sister, leonor is so cute and sweet!

infanteleonor said:
sofia look like his mother
***: volviendo a los parecidos
her eyes com to be the same than letizia maybe

thanks for the the photo!! I didn't see it before .. I believe that sofía is pretty as her mom!:wub:

I think all babies tend to look like each other. Maybe we should rather wait that she grows up a little before we say whom she looks like. But I think, since she's the daughter of two beautiful parents and the sister of a charming litlle girl, that she's just gonnabe adorable anyway.

Kelly said:
In that case, yes there was a report in TVE showing Letizia's grandparents arriving at the hospital the second day of the birth I believe. Or was it the first? Anyhow she did go to the hospital.

I don't remember seeing her. TVE might have been talking about her maternal grandparents, they went with Paloma I believe.

In my case, I've 2 names but I use the second of course in the official papers I need signature with the first... My brothers have 2 names and use the first...

I think the fathers have a lot of names to put to the child and decided a lot...

morhange said:
Well, my two younger brothers have three names, even though they just use the first. I think it is just a way to honor family members, or maybe because the parents went with the favored name, but also loved a particular name and wanted to use it as a part of the name too.

Take Felipe for example. Felipe Juan Pablo Alfonso. Felipe is supposed to be after one of the first Borbon kings, Juan after his paternal grandfather, Infante Juan, Count of Barcelona; Pablo after his maternal grandfather, King Paul of Greece, and Alfonso for his great-grandfather, Alfonso XIII. His sisters have the same thing as well, as with their children. Froilan's first names, Felipe Juan, are for his uncle and grandfather; Victoria's names are for Queen Victoria Eugenia and Queen Sofia's mother, Queen Frederica. Cristina's children, Juan for his grandfather, for Pablo, King Paul of Greece. Miguel, that's after Inaki's brother, I think; and Irene, for Queen Sofia's sister, Princess Irene of Greece.

Nouvelle said:
because they are royals:flowers: If I were Letizia I would name my daughters with 3 names and de Todos los Santos, not only Leonor de Todos los Santos

Leonor is a beautiful name, but I prefered other... but Letizia I think want modern the monarchy about the case of Infant Cristina she name his beautiful daughter Irene :flowers:

biboquinhas said:
Well I like of course Infanta Sofia's dress but I quite prefer a more normal and casual way of dressing the little ones because it is mucht more confortable for them!Again this may be only because of the photosession and at home little Sofia will be dressing some babygrows to sleep confortable!

I prefer this clothes use by Letizia with Sofia... when she use the clothes for press Infant Leonor I dont liked... and Infanta Sofia looks great!!! abd I love the pictures...

In some papers her name is spelled Sophia, and not Sofia.

Whene will she be baptism/christening?

Last edited by a moderator:
kiwi said:
In some papers her name is spelled Sophia, and not Sofia.

In Spain she will be known as Sofía. As far as I know Sophia is the 'international' version of the name, but I'm not too sure. Also, wasn't Queen Sofia born 'Sophia'? :ermm:

...sOfIa.... said:
In Spain she will be known as Sofía. As far as I know Sophia is the 'international' version of the name, but I'm not too sure. Also, wasn't Queen Sofia born 'Sophia'? :ermm:

I believe she was born as Sophie...

Ani

I can't wait for the christening - although i understand the need for privacy, I'm missing not seeing Pss Letizia and baby...

anag said:
I believe she was born as Sophie...

Ani

She was born as Sophia, but JC called her Sophie.

What are slopes?

acdc1 said:
What are slopes?

:ROFLMAO: sorry for confusion, is a bad translation from google, they aren't slopes, are earrings, I correct it. Thanks so mutch.:flowers:

She is very beautifull, i think tha she is like Princess Letizia

Any news about Sofia's baptism yet?

kaffir said:
I also noticed how well dressed she is, and wonder where L finds the outfits for her!

You are right, Leonor is very dressde with a lot of taste. But I think, except the dresses for official acts :
- The whites one for the presentation to ND de Atocha, tremandous; these for the Pope's visite, extraordinary; these of the friend's Felipe wedding, very simple but fantastic and the most extraordinary one, these for her official portrait for her first year birthday.:wub: :wub: :wub:

- The others very beatiful dresses as for the happy new year card and for the Infanta Sofia's presentation to the press are also extraodinary and we know at least for one, the tailor...

For the other ones, I think it's classical and tipical little girl "smokes"- french word-dressees in a sympathetic flowers or check material in a sweet colors that you can find in all the great shopes( I'm very found of this kind of dress...not for me:ROFLMAO: :lol: :lol: it's too late or too earlier )

But, and it's very sympathetic too, Leonor is also dressed quiet or very casual, always in a good way. Remember her pink velvet pants with boots of the same color or the other bue pants with white shirt and red jacket.

Not, yet they have not said news about that... I have many desires of the baptism be soon, i want to see beautiful Sofia and mom letizia!

I wonder if there'll be any pictures of them during the summer? It'll be fantastic to see pictures of the two little princesses together!!!

You are rigth

Enrique said:
She is very beautifull, i think tha she is like Princess Letizia
Leonor is a very intelligent girl, She is very curios, pretty and She has a big Angel, I have to see over and over the part when they were going out of the Hospital, She stole My heart and Dona sofia is a pretty one too, the Prince Felipe and Princess Leticia are very lucky. thank you miaamor:flowers:

ELIZA:

Ohh I wait yes!, it would be very sweet to see the photos of cute leonor and small Sofia enjoying in the summer!

miaamor said:
Leonor is a very intelligent girl, She is very curios, pretty and She has a big Angel, I have to see over and over the part when they were going out of the Hospital, She stole My heart and Dona sofia is a pretty one too, the Prince Felipe and Princess Leticia are very lucky. thank you miaamor:flowers:

I agree, Leonor is a captivation!!.. the princes are so lucky to have two beautiful and healthy dolls with them!!:wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom