Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofía, News and Pictures Part 1: April - July 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It melt!!!! when I heard Leonor saying "papa otroo" asking for other microphone cover.. and Felipe took the other (microphone cover) without even thinking it and gave it to her.. so funny!
and when she said "adio adioo" aww.. :wub:

Mari_* said:
It melt!!!! when I heard Leonor saying "papa otroo" asking for other microphone cover.. and Felipe took the other (microphone cover) without even thinking it and gave it to her.. so funny!
and when she said "adio adioo" aww.. :wub:

I know, her sweet little voice made me melt too, i had never heard her speak before and she is adorable.

This Leonor's pic is absolutly astonishing because it's shown how alive and very curious is this little baby girl. Thanks!

I will say an obvious thing: this baby is the cutest of the cutest in the world...I melt away every pic of her I see...I hope that her sister shall be as beatiful and lively than her!

Vanesa.

Leonor is growing up to be very pretty. Her blonde curls and sweet face just make your heart melt! She reminds me very much of Queen Sofia.

And on the day she visited the hospital and was wearing the blue, she seemed like she had trouble with her hair at first. Poor Felipe had trouble trying to fix it! I wonder how it was like for him, trying to take care of a little girl while his wife was away. He probably got help from Grandma Sofia, aunts, etc.

I notice that Leonor is always dressed in the cutest little outfits. Letizia must have lots of fun picking them out and dressing her. And I'm sure baby Sofia will be dressed in similar cute outfits soon, as well!

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

( From Casa Real mad by dalda)

How do you find the baby's clothes of Sofia?

They are not the same than for Leonor but in each case, in my opinion, it's very tasty, refined whithout to be so much with laces.
All the babies of the Spain Royal Family were presented to the press, by the way to the publi, in a elegant but discret babies' clothes. Yes a new born dosen't need to be so refined dressed but as they are royals it's good to show them for their first presentation in a beautiful baby's clothes. And I beleive that by culture, spanish people like very much babies well dressed. It's a question of education, Royal or not Royal quiet all the spagnard babies are always dressed up to th nine in particulary the little girls who have some times tremadous dresses.:wub: :flowers:

The Spanish baby clothes are some of the most beautiful I have seen. The embroidered dresses from Mallorca have very fine handwork and are very expensive here in states. Letizia has wonderful taste in children's clothes, Leonor always looks very coordinated. I loved Leonor's little red flowered dress and cardigan with the matching white shoes with little red strawberry (?) appliqued on them.

Well I like of course Infanta Sofia's dress but I quite prefer a more normal and casual way of dressing the little ones because it is mucht more confortable for them!Again this may be only because of the photosession and at home little Sofia will be dressing some babygrows to sleep confortable!

What color is infanta sofia's eyes?

biboquinhas said:
Well I like of course Infanta Sofia's dress but I quite prefer a more normal and casual way of dressing the little ones because it is mucht more confortable for them!Again this may be only because of the photosession and at home little Sofia will be dressing some babygrows to sleep confortable!

I fear that I don't understand what do you want to mean. I'm quiet sur that for all the days the Infantsa have a casual wardrobe. See, for that the visit at the Fauna park where Leonor was in velevet pink pants and boots matching it: elegancy and comfort.
But for the exit of the clinic: It's a quiet official event where the Infanta was presented to the press... Do you think that for a such event Sofia could be dressed with babygrows (????) Remember the furious critics when Leonor was two months and shoten in Jeans ( urley babygrows-???-)

How it's difficulty to speak about tastes:angel:

Last edited:
aryo said:

They have not said, I suppose that she will have clear, blue eyes as his dad or green as her mom, but at the moment we do not know

Letizia is just glowing!!!!!!
Leonor is gorgeous...the whole family is beautiful.....!

In fact to be clear quiet all the new borns are marvellous because they mean a new live, new spears, new love. I'm very fonf of the new borns for all that can to significate.

For baby Sofia, who is very precious for her self:wub: , the must is how glowing and radiant was Letizia, how happy and proud was felipe, how mischievous and gently naughty baby girl was Leonor. Marvellous scene of the happiness for the birth of a little baby girl for a family who was injured two months ago by a tragedy.
It's a human dimension of the Princes of Asturias very instructive about their behaviour, they cryed the death but they are so happy with a new life. Before all, my thaughts are going to this so natural manifestation of happiness:shamrock: :wub: :angel:

Is this a Portuguese or a Brazilian magazine? I loved the pics where is showed how the Infanta changed through her first year of life!

Vanesa.

Thank you...I thought it so!

Vanesa.

They made such a big deal about Leonor's eyes, and now no one really asked the question. Also, has anyone heard about Menchu? I never saw her at the hospital.

aryo said:

According to what I could see, they appear to be dark. That may change or they may stay that way.

acdc1 said:
I notice that Leonor is always dressed in the cutest little outfits. Letizia must have lots of fun picking them out and dressing her. And I'm sure baby Sofia will be dressed in similar cute outfits soon, as well!
I also noticed how well dressed she is, and wonder where L finds the outfits for her!

Letizia said that as almost every new born she had blue/grey eyes but they can't define that yet, right? She's still too little. :flowers:

infanteleonor said:
sofia look like his mother
***: volviendo a los parecidos
her eyes com to be the same than letizia maybe

Thanks a lot for the shot of baby......... Letizia!!!!!:wub: :wub: Beautiful little girl yet. I don't kno if Sofia is looking to her, because i think that we have to wait that the little Sofia, is opening her eyes, but yes the mouth, foe Leonor too, is very similar!!!!

Roxsteve said:
They made such a big deal about Leonor's eyes, and now no one really asked the question. Also, has anyone heard about Menchu? I never saw her at the hospital.
Just after Sofia's birth the journalists were talking to Menchu in Asturias and she said she was extremely happy with her new great grandaughter and the life is always going to win and something like that, as far as I remember. She also said that she would see the baby soon, when she's already at home. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom