The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2007, 05:40 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

Beautiful photos!!
So cute of her trying to runaway from dad.. but it is as if she knew daddy would run after her .. and then give a hug and a kiss .. just look at her smile.. she's adorable!

Old 05-01-2007, 06:19 PM
Courtier

Infanta Leonor is too precious and has a mind of her own.

Old 05-01-2007, 08:37 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyLeonor
I extracted the photo of this page

http://www.eluniversal.com/2007/05/01/soc_ava_infanta-leonor-visit_01A862169.shtml

(Newspaper " El Universal " of Venezuela.)
Thank you, she looks SO cute with her "pollito". !

Ani
Old 05-01-2007, 08:52 PM
Courtier

Also, you can find some pictures on Hola!

Here's the link Galerías de imágenes
Old 05-01-2007, 09:02 PM
Aristocracy

Thanks for the pics!
Old 05-01-2007, 09:16 PM
Courtier

Thanks to all for the pictures!
The only conclusion that I can extract is that she is a precious and happy girl, who inspires love in all with her grace!
Old 05-01-2007, 09:22 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari_*
Beautiful photos!!
So cute of her trying to runaway from dad.. but it is as if she knew daddy would run after her .. and then give a hug and a kiss .. just look at her smile.. she's adorable!
I must agree, she is so loved by her family!
Old 05-01-2007, 09:36 PM
Gentry

Infanta Leonor looks so beautiful... and Prince Felipe . He its great

Now Infanta Leonor knows her new sister baby Infanta Sofia, I hope she has a the appareance of Letizia...
Old 05-01-2007, 09:38 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspate
They just go with there first name and last name in their everyday lives.
ex: Felipe Bourbon
Thanks God... and why the royals give a lot of names to her sons or other if they not used???
Old 05-01-2007, 09:39 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doña Metizia
It is a tradition of the Borbons (along with baptizing using water from the river Jordan) to add "de Todos los Santos" after the name(s).

Thanks Metizia
Edit:

Yes, it is correct.
Thanks Metizia
Old 05-01-2007, 09:41 PM
Gentry

Today Infanta Leonor going to know her new sister Infanta Sofia and she looks great and Prince Felipe mention she give to Sofia a lot of kisses...
Old 05-02-2007, 01:26 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess of Monaco
Thanks God... and why the royals give a lot of names to her sons or other if they not used???

Just a tradition for centuries now but I am not sure how and why it started.
Old 05-02-2007, 02:19 AM
Gentry

When come they out the hospital, i'll see the baby!
Old 05-02-2007, 04:49 AM
Heir Presumptive

I think they should cute her hair a bit, maybe only in the front hair, IMO her hair is too long and it can get difficult for her to see well. She is big and tall, she resemble her parents of course! All her behaviour is clearly from a baby of 19 months, however she looks like she is a bit older because of her physical aspect inside she is just a 19 months baby!She is lovely indeed!
Old 05-02-2007, 05:40 AM
Commoner

I know el Principe Felipe has not only one name. One of his names is Alfonso...
Old 05-02-2007, 05:49 AM
Commoner

Infanta Leonor becomes more and more beautiful and cute. A bit naughty and also a bit quiet. I do love her very much. Ingrid Alexandra also is cute and naughty. haha
Old 05-02-2007, 06:13 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtikavalentine
Also, you can find some pictures on Hola!

Here's the link Galerías de imágenes
Lovely pics. Infanta Leonor is a beautiful child
Old 05-02-2007, 06:36 AM
Heir Apparent

His Royal Highness the Prince of Asturias, Felipe Juan Pablo Alfonso de Todos los Santos de Borbón y de Grecia, Prince of Viana, Prince of Gerona, Duke of Montblanc, Count of Cervera and Lord of Balaguer.

The names of Felipe, Juan, Pablo and Alfonso de Todos los Santos in memory, respectively, of the first Bourbon King to reign in Spain, of the Head of the Spanish Royal Household, his paternal grandfather, of the King of Greece, his maternal grandfather, and of the former King of Spain, his great-grandfather Alfonso XIII.
Old 05-02-2007, 12:10 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Well, my two younger brothers have three names, even though they just use the first. I think it is just a way to honor family members, or maybe because the parents went with the favored name, but also loved a particular name and wanted to use it as a part of the name too.

Take Felipe for example. Felipe Juan Pablo Alfonso. Felipe is supposed to be after one of the first Borbon kings, Juan after his paternal grandfather, Infante Juan, Count of Barcelona; Pablo after his maternal grandfather, King Paul of Greece, and Alfonso for his great-grandfather, Alfonso XIII. His sisters have the same thing as well, as with their children. Froilan's first names, Felipe Juan, are for his uncle and grandfather; Victoria's names are for Queen Victoria Eugenia and Queen Sofia's mother, Queen Frederica. Cristina's children, Juan for his grandfather, for Pablo, King Paul of Greece. Miguel, that's after Inaki's brother, I think; and Irene, for Queen Sofia's sister, Princess Irene of Greece.
His sense of responsibility is not less than yours or mine. How could we tell right from wrong as simple people in any kind of situation? How could we know that our courage, loyalty and lives were not misused for evil purposes?
Old 05-02-2007, 12:17 PM
Gentry

Quote:
because they are royals If I were Letizia I would name my daughters with 3 names and de Todos los Santos, not only Leonor de Todos los Santos