Infanta Elena and Family, Current Events Part 5: May - November 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HOCKEY GRASS Spain makes history and will fight by world-wide medal in the feminine one
The feminine selection puts for the first time in the semifinals of a World-wide one after tying with England (1-1).

Incidences: Eighth day in the World-wide group To of the feminine one of hockey that is celebrated in the Club of Field Villa of Madrid. The encounter was been present at by infant Elena

http://www.colpisa.com/motor/motor.php?seccion=48&id_noticia=185287&fecha_tema=

Images from terra

2lz9.jpg
3eh7.jpg

Last edited:
Thankssss you fanletizia !!!!!

From getty:

Jaime de Marichalar attend the Loewe Fashion Show, as part of Paris Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2007 on October 4

1. Beatrice d'Orleans, Marise de Bourbon
2.Olga de Grece, Delphine Arnault

7-20061005074203.jpg

http://www.diariodejerez.com/diariodejerez/articulo.asp?idart=3413864&idcat=1128

The Infanta in Ancades's dinner

The Infanta Elena presided on Friday at the dinner of show of the organizing committee of Breeders' National Ancades Asociación of the Horse of Spanish Sport (Ancades), celebrated in the warehouses Gonzalez Byass, where Dona Elena de Borbón posed for the photo close to the boot that adorns his sompany in company of the butler MaUricio Gonzalez Gordon and the mayor, Pilar Sanchez.

The Infanta also presided yesterday at the delivery of Ancades's morphologic contest and attended some of the tests that are developing the weekend in Jerez in what has supposed the return of this competition to the city after six years of absence.

It seems that the Dukes of Lugo will travel to London but it is not date.

http://www.abc.es/20061008/cultura-arte/velazquez-lleva-espana-xvii_200610080254.html

Velázquez takes the Spain of the XVIIth to the National Gallery

The principal exhibition of London for this season has Spanish name: "Velázquez". Next 18th there will be opened the public in the National Gallery the major sample dedicated to the baroque teacher never realized in the United Kingdom. Near forty paintings, eight of which come from the Prado Museum, compose a " retrospective certification ", since it is defined by the commissioner, Dawson W. Carr, conservative of Spanish and Italian painting in the London art gallery.

The initiative has been possible thanks to the narrow collaboration of the Meadow - without it, according to Carr, no institution can offer the panoramic complete one on Velázquez's path-, and to the patronage of Abbey, the bank english bought two years ago for the Santander. Also the Institute Cervantes has taken part in the organization of diverse colloquia, confencias and round tables. It is foreseen that the Dukes of Lugo inaugurate the sample, which will be opened until the next January 21.

Thanks for all the nice pics of Elena and Jaime at the exhibition, at first sight you may think "what a strange combination" but than you see how beautiful it is, that red and grey combination, especially with that brooche..:)
Mon, thanks a lot for the pics of the kids, once more it's so nice to see Jaime spending some special time alone with them..

I love Elena's style, while it might not be what I would pick up to wear, she wears all of her clothes with such enthusiasm and class. I can say this, when I first started with this forum, Elena wasn't a favorite of mine, but over time, she has really grown on me. I love to see her out with the children she works with, she is just radiant. I suppose some people just take a while to warm up to.

Nadal begins to the champion and coils to Fish

Rafael Nadal, second favorite and effective champion, did not leave to doubts on his expectations in Madrid Masters Series and coiled the American Mardy Fish, to whom he won by 6-4, 6-2 to advance towards the end eighth, where he waits for the German to him Tommy Haas.
The Majorcan, great attraction of the match so and as demonstrated the massive presence of public, who jammed the launching slips of Madrid Sand, overcame without frights the North American, who in the first round gained Belgian Xavier Malisse. A triumph that Infant Elena contemplated, present in one of the theater boxes next to the game track,

http://www.elpais.es/articulo/deportes/Nadal/comienza/campeon/arrolla/Fish/elppordep/20061018elpepudep_8/Tes/

from deadline

dl115496001rw1.jpg

Last edited:
Woww !!!! Thanksss sis for the pincs, Victoria is very beautiful girl.

THese newest pictures of Elena with VIctoria are great! VIctoria looks so beautiful. Does any of you know if Jaime and Froilan were there also?

Infanta Elena, next to its daughter Victoria Federica, it attended the party that disputed yesterday to Rafa Nadal in the Mutual Masters Madrilenian Series. Doña Elena and her daughter enjoyed the encounter in which she overcame the Majorcan tennis player. Behind the Infant he was the president of the Community of the Balearic Islands, Jaume Matas, that it traveled until Madrid to see the debut of Nadal.

HOLA

Both mother & daughter look great! I love Elana in jeans, she looks so natural!

Doña Elena closing psychic discapacitados sport days

Infanta Elena will preside over this in the polideportivo behind schedule Lorenzo Rico of Colmenar Viejo (Madrid) the discapacitados closing of the sport encounter of psychic, that it organizes the Spanish section of ?Special Olimpics, of that she is honor president.
This encounter, in that 197 people with different psychic degrees participate from minusvalías, it began yesterday with the classic ceremony of the Olympic Games, that it includes the route with the torch and the ignition of the pebetero.

The participants have made individual tests, adapted and motor, according to its discapacidad, that they go from encestar in a basket of basketball, to shoot a goal to door or to happen below a cord.
The sportsmen are counted with the support of 47 trainers and delegates, 100 volunteers and 20 technicians of organization.
The objective is that the tests, according to the age and the levels of abilities of the sportsmen, the participation of all allows.

http://actualidad.terra.es/familia-real/articulo/dona_elena_clausura_jornadas_deportivas_1154056.htm

Thanks for the great pics of this fabulous mother/daughter duo.:flowers:

Big thanks from me as well for posting the great pics of Elena and Victoria!
It's wonderful that Elena brouht her daughter with her to an official event! I love to see the loving gestures and Elena with her fresh and casual clothes looks surely 10 years younger than she really is! :)

iceflower said:
Big thanks from me as well for posting the great pics of Elena and Victoria!
It's wonderful that Elena brouht her daughter with her to an official event! I love to see the loving gestures and Elena with her fresh and casual clothes looks surely 10 years younger than she really is! :)

It was not an official act, the Infanta went to see only one of the games. Last year, she came to deliver the prize of the final as an official act, but she was in the theater box of honor and the children in another zone.;)

Final of Torteo of Tennis Mutual Of Madrid Masters Madrid 2006

From getty

Thanksss lula for the picture !!!!
Elena is fantastic

It seems that Victoria has returned to do it :lol: , the last year already she escaped of the place that corresponded to her, and she didn´t stop until she finished in the theater box. While Froilán is calmer and formal.

From imaginesacndinavia

Infanta Elena gave the trophy

Infanta Elena, that it gave the trophy to Federer, it was present at the end next to its husband, the Duke of Lugo. Ricardo Lakes and Eduardo Frei, both ex- presidents of Chile, and the mayor of Madrid, Alberto Ruiz Gallardón, they were present at, among other personalities, the end of this match in which González aspired to obtain the first victory in eight encounter against Federer. Also it was in the final Ion Tiriac, adviser and proprietor of the match, who indicated to Roger Federer in the delivery of trophies. ?I have been in tennis 50 years, I have played with Santana, Nicola Pietrangelli and Laver, and I have seen play Sampras, and Roger, you are the player more technician for all time?. To the Swiss only it has left five I put in their race, the Masters Series of Rome, Montecar it and Paris Bercy, the Grand Slam on land of Roland Garros and the Glass Davis.

http://www.lavozdigital.es/cadiz/prensa/20061023/deportes/infanta-elena-entrego-trofeo_20061023.html

picturedesk

Last edited:
Thanksssss lula !!!!! Victoria and Froilan are so cuteeeeeee and very beautiful !!!!!

hola

Last edited:
Love Elena's jacket, vibrant and youthful and wonderfully cut for her! Bravo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom