Infanta Elena and Family, Current Events Part 4: January - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elsa M. said:
Crisiñaki means "miscarriage". As lula said, the same word in Spanish is used to refer both, so that's why she picked up that word.;)
Thanks Elsa. And sorry to Crisiñaki:) I didn't know about that.

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Thanks Elsa. And sorry to Crisiñaki:) I didn't know about that.

No problem, we were just lost in translation;) :D

Last edited:
Just thought I would like to mention this, I just watched the GlobeTrekker/Pilot Guides (a travel show) episode of Northern Spain. I swear that during the Santiago festivle on July 25 that I saw her walking in the procession and standing on the special royal seat in the catherdral. Im pretty sure it was her though. It was a suprise for me to see her and I thought it was cool.

If you don't mind me asking why were you surprised?
The SRF has a tradition of going to the religious festivals and celebrations through Spain, at least one of them always go.
There are a lot of pictures, videos of the SRF in church, they even go to mass when abroad:rolleyes:

Princejohnny25 said:
Just thought I would like to mention this, I just watched the GlobeTrekker/Pilot Guides (a travel show) episode of Northern Spain. I swear that during the Santiago festivle on July 25 that I saw her walking in the procession and standing on the special royal seat in the catherdral. Im pretty sure it was her though. It was a suprise for me to see her and I thought it was cool.

The Apostle Santiago is the protector of Spain, there is a historical tradition for which the day of Santiago, July 25, the King does a national offering to the saint. But the King does not go every year, but he delegates in other members of the Royal Family or the mayor of the city.
Last year the manager was the Chief of the House of His Majesty, Alberto Aza.;)

I know, I just didnt expect for there to be a royal on the program. They didnt pay attention to her or mention her but when I saw her on the show I thought it was pretty cool. I wasnt suprised at her attending the service I was suprised on seeing her on the show. Maybe I thought it was cool because I was the only person who knew she was out of the people watching the show with me.

Duke of Lugo, Jaime de Marichalar chat with model, Nieves Alvarez at Paris Fashion Week 2006
01/03/2006
(from Cover)

http://www.atb-e.com/leer_mas.asp?fh=20060321133730&logo=portada&id=

JJ.OO/Turín.-The Infanta Elena receives tomorrow the Spanish paralympic team

MADRID, 21 (ATB AND AGENCIES)
The Spanish paralympic team, that has conquered two medals in the Games of Turin, will be got tomorrow, at 13:00 in the headquarters of the Foundation ONCE (C. Sebastián Herrera n º 15), by the Infanta Dona Elena.
At the receipt they will be present also the president of the Spanish paralympic Committee and of the ONCE, Michael Carballeda, and the president of the Foundation ONCE, Carlos Rubén Fernandez, and all the components of the Spanish paralympic team of Turin 2006.

From Casa real

Reception to the participant Spanish Equipment in the Paralympics Games of Turin 2006

Attachments

• 1143039735056.jpg
    1143039735056.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 170
  • 1143038512291.jpg
    1143038512291.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 156
Thanks, Elena was very smiling today :D !!!

Dukes de Lugo, Infanta Elena and Don Jaime de Marichalar, received today to delegation Spanish which participated in paralympic game that were celebrated in Turin from the 10 to the 19 of March, to that congratulated by his performance.

"Lamentably, we could not be with you in Turin, but we took advantage of now to give the most warm enhorabuena all. We animated to you to continue, mainly to the young people, thinking about Beijing and in Vancouver, where we waited for acompañaros ", Infant Elena indicated, president of Honor of Comite' Spanish Paralímpico (CPE).

http://es.sports.yahoo.com/22032006/2/jj-oo-duques-lugo-reciben-delegacion-espanola-participante-paralimpiada-turin.html

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nooooooooooooooooo:eek: :eek: :eek:
The braid (C) is back!:eek: :D

Small images from newscom

Attachments

• sipaphotos409354.jpg
    sipaphotos409354.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 153
  • sipaphotos409355.jpg
    sipaphotos409355.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 155
  • sipaphotos409356.jpg
    sipaphotos409356.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 116
  • sipaphotos409357.jpg
    sipaphotos409357.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 121
  • sipaphotos409358.jpg
    sipaphotos409358.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 135
Is a grief that changed the format of the photos and now they are so small... thanksss fanletizia !!!!!!

more from Goff photos :

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 138
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 179
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 230
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 135
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 275
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 160
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 154
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 158
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 229
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Froilan is really the spitting image of his mother, huh?

Infanta Elena walking in Madrid with her children, Felipe Juan Froilan & Victoria Federica
17/03/2006
(from cover)

Last edited:
the children are very good-looking :D
Thanksssss purple platinum :D!!!!

Infanta Elena

Inauguration of the new residence and occupational center of the Association for the promotion and attention to mental deficient adult (APADEMA) Madrid.

from terra

Attachments

• 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 134
  • 13.JPG
    13.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Dukes of Lugo leaving the restaurant where they celebrated their 10th Wedding Anniversary

(Hola mentions that Don Jaime left the celebration carrying his gift :cool: )

(source: Hola magazine)

Thanks by the photo of the hello ;) . Today the infanta was well beautiful :D

crisiñaki said:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nooooooooooooooooo:eek: :eek: :eek:
The braid (C) is back!:eek: :D

I think Elena's reading my posts because she isn't wearing The Braid (C) today but another hair style thank God:cool: :D

http://solidaridaddigital.discapnet.es/paginas/nacional/EJA06032401.htm

The infanta Elena inaugurates in Madrid a residence and an occupational center for women with intellectual disability

The infanta Elena inaugurated yesterday in Madrid a residence and an occupational center for women with disability, position in march for the Association for the Promotion and Attention to the Adult Mental defective (APADEMA), with the financial collaboration of the National Organization of Spanish Blind persons (ONCE) and of Benefit society Box Madrid.

Attachments

• Nueva-Residencia-Apadema020.jpg
    Nueva-Residencia-Apadema020.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 138
monica821 said:
Thanks by the photo of the hello ;) . Today the infanta was well beautiful :D

I don't think Infanta Elena is a beautiful woman. I think she is a very nice and warm person that makes her beautiful... And her fashion sense has been growing and I think she knows what suits her best on each occasion... She has been missing the hair posts, although :D... I don't like the way her hair looks in the line near her face.. isn't there an hairdresser method to make the hair in that area to look more straight?!

Infanta Cristina has better hair-genes ;) .

Regards,
mtbcm:)

mtbcm said:
I don't think Infanta Elena is a beautiful woman. I think she is a very nice and warm person that makes her beautiful... And her fashion sense has been growing and I think she knows what suits her best on each occasion... She has been missing the hair posts, although :D... I don't like the way her hair looks in the line near her face.. isn't there an hairdresser method to make the hair in that area to look more straight?!

Infanta Cristina has better hair-genes ;) .

Regards,
mtbcm:)

I agree with you, Elena may not have a beautiful face but has a very nice body and a charming personality, to be honest Cristina is the pretty one but both sisters have "it", something that makes them stand out in a crowd, they say that all Borbon are like that, extremely charming:rolleyes: ;)

crisiñaki said:
I agree with you, Elena may not have a beautiful face but has a very nice body and a charming personality, to be honest Cristina is the pretty one but both sisters have "it", something that makes them stand out in a crowd, they say that all Borbon are like that, extremely charming:rolleyes: ;)

I agree, the sisters and the SRF in general have that charisma that draws their people.

Kelly said:
I agree, the sisters and the SRF in general have that charisma that draws their people.

But I think that the sisters are more charming than Felipe, people tend to gravitate to them more,maybe because they can relate better to people because of them being mothers, maybe because he's more serious, it doesn't mean he isn't popular (far from it) but now with Letizia by his side, he became more close and approachable:rolleyes: ;)

I think froilan is cjanged a lot and he is become a quiet boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom