Infanta Elena and Family, Current Events Part 3: September 2005 - January 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
from hola.es :

Infant Elena again collaborates in the Rake Future

Doña Elena de Borbón as every year crossed the positions of the again Future Rake to collaborate in this beneficial swap-meet. The Infant visited "the Jumble", where she stopped to buy amused luminous key rings and ball-point pens for his children and their nephews.

Attachments

• rastrillo.jpg
    rastrillo.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 188
from casareal.es :

HRH Infanta Doña Elena has inaugurated the exhibition "From Herrera to Vela'zquez. The first naturalismo of Seville ", organized by the Focus-Abengoa Foundation, and that is exhibited in the Hospital of the Venerable ones of Seville. This sample reunites more than sixty works of century XVII coming from the bottoms of the Museum of the Prado, the National Gallery of London, the Museum of Berlin and the Chicago Art, among other pinacotecas, of artists like Vela'zquez, Shore, White Alonso, Caravaggio, Zurbarán or Pacheco. It has been comisariada by Benito Navarrete and Alfonso Perez Sanchez, honorary director of the Museum of the Prado. The exhibition will remain open until 28 the February of 2006, and later it will travel to the Museum of Beautiful Arts of Bilbao, where it will be able to be contemplated until end of May. In the image, Doña Elena during its route by the sample, accompanied by Alfonso Perez Sanchez and the mayor of Seville, Alfredo Sanchez Monteseirín. (Hospital of the Venerable ones. Seville, 29 of November of 2005)

Attachments

• exsev01.jpg
    exsev01.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 126
http://www.elcomerciodigital.com/pg051213/prensa/noticias/Oviedo/200512/13/GIJ-OVI-038.html

If there does not arise disadvantage of last hour, the Infanta Elena de Borbón will visit this morning the Equestrian Center The Asturcón as representative of the Foundation for the Promotion of the Equestrian Sport. A foundation that today will recognize the labor of the Town hall of Oviedo in support of Hipoterapia's School for persons with physical or psychic deficiencies, and she will deliver commemorative diplomas to 120 pupils.

http://www.lne.es/

Recognition of Hipoterapia's Municipal School

In a very emotive act the first act of the Foundation took place in the equestrian center The Asturcón for the Promotion of the Equestrian Sport, which Germán Lopez presides At Madrid, president, likewise, of Volvo España
Forthwith there were present, besides Germán Lopez Madrid, Carlos García Revenga, secretary of SAR the Infanta dona Elena de Borbón, who ultimately could not come but who will do a visit in all that she could;

Last edited:
from newscom
Dukes of Lugo attend funeral of Marisol de Bavaria, Countess of Oriol in Madrid
12/14/2005

Dukes of Lugo, accompanied by Infanta Margarita and her daughter, Maria Zurita, attended the funeral by Marisol de Bavaria, Countess of Oriol and mother of Tessa of Bavaria in Madrid, Spain

Attachments

• gamma291117.jpg
    gamma291117.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 140
  • gamma291118.jpg
    gamma291118.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 165
  • gamma291120.jpg
    gamma291120.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 164
Happy Birthday, Elena!!! May this day be fabulous for you and your family!!!
:) :D :)
:) :D
:D

Last edited:
Happy birthday Infanta Elena!
May this be the best one yet!

Maybe it's a bit late but anyway...

VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO INFANTA ELENA!

;)

NEWSCOM

Infanta Elena celebrated with her family her 42th birthday. Infanta Elena had a busy day with the preparations for Christmas. First, she picked up her two childs, Felipe Juan Froilan and Victoria Federica. During the whole day, Infanta Elena came and went on several errands, and finished the day going out for dinner with her husband, Jaime de Marichalar and their two children. , 12/20/2005.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is something about Elena lately...hmm..I dont know, maybe she is pregnant or maybe it is just happiness. It is something in her looks, she has a happier expression in her face.

EUROPA PRESS/GAMMA/CONTRAST - GAM 813589 -- Infanta Elena celebrated with her family her 42th birthday. Infanta Elena had a busy day with the preparations for Christmas. First, she picked up her two childs, Felipe Juan Froilan and Victoria Federica. During the whole day, Infanta Elena came and went on several errands, and finished the day going out for dinner with her husband, Jaime de Marichalar and their two children. , 12/20/2005

Attachments

• 6784891.jpg
    6784891.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 187
  • 6784892.jpg
    6784892.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 190
  • 6784893.jpg
    6784893.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 198
  • 6784894.jpg
    6784894.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 227
http://www.abc.es/abc/pg051222/prensa/noticias/Gente/Gente/200512/22/NAC-GEN-144.asp

It was a surprise, but it was a delight to listen to the voices of The Boys of the Choir when they intoned the " Happy Birthday " to the Infanta Dona Elena, who applauded the concert that they offered in the audience Madrid Sand of the Field house to benefit of the Foundation Active Education. Dona Elena came together with her husband, Jaime de Marichalar, and with her two children, Froilán and Victoria Federica, as well as her mother-in-law, the countess widow of Ripalda, and other relatives. It was giving the chance of which the same day, last Tuesday, was expiring 42 years and alguién of the organization it owed of it be saying to the director and founder of the choir, Nicolas Porte, since after the two you should repeat that the choir gave the public they congratulated the Duchess of Lugo with these prodigious throats that thrilled the public.

Infanta Elena chosen, by a jury of experts, the most elegant woman of 2005 Nadal Rosary, Marie-Chantal Miller, Carolina of Monaco and Ines Sastre, in the honor positions

The ranking

1.- Infanta Elena.............51 points
2.- Rosario Nada.............35 points
3.- Marie-Chantal Miller....31 points
4.- Carolina of Monaco..... 25 points
5.- Ines Sastre................15 points
6.- Paloma Cuevas............13 points
7.- Isabel Preysler.............12 points
8.- Princess Maxima...........12 points
9.- Princess Letizia.............7 points
10.- Anne Igartiburu............6 points
11.- Lydia Bosch.................2 points
12.- Infanta Cristina............1 point

http://www.hola.com/moda/actualidad/2005/12/22/elegante_jurado1/

Attachments

• infanta_b.jpg
    infanta_b.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:
Ariel said:
There is something about Elena lately...hmm..I dont know, maybe she is pregnant or maybe it is just happiness. It is something in her looks, she has a happier expression in her face.

It would surprise me a lot if she is pregnant! She was so close to death when she gave birth to Froilan and Victoria Federica that I can't really imagine she will take the risk of another pregnancy.

fanletizia said:
Infanta Elena chosen, by a jury of experts, the most elegant woman of 2005 Nadal Rosary, Marie-Chantal Miller, Carolina of Monaco and Ines Sastre, in the honor positions

well... this will certainly be a great birthday gift for her.. :) :)
i agree, this year, Elena is really shining, especially when she reveal that incredible figure during summer.
her outfits somewhat changes for the better too... :)
now, spanish can claim their infantas & princess, a family of fashionista (in a good way! :cool: ) :D :D

Danielane said:
It would surprise me a lot if she is pregnant! She was so close to death when she gave birth to Froilan and Victoria Federica that I can't really imagine she will take the risk of another pregnancy.

I didnt know about this. I just know she had a miscarriage few years ago, and that makes me think they wanted another child.

Danielane said:

Wherefrom do you extract it? The Infanta Elena gave birth her children, for Caesarean, but without problems, and proof of it is that she was not late very much in going out of the clinic and to pose for the photographers. Not who unseam these things, how if the childbirths for Caesarean were something abnormal.:confused:

Dukes of Lugo and children, Felipe Juan Froilan and Victoria Federica, attended the funeral of Jaime de MarichalarÕs father, Amalio de Marichalar y Bruguera, who died in 1979. The funeral took place at Santo Domingo Church in Soria (Castilla Le—n region), where Marichalar family have been living for generations. , 12/26/2005Dukes of Lugo and children, Felipe Juan Froilan and Victoria Federica, attended the funeral of Jaime de MarichalarÕs father, Amalio de Marichalar y Bruguera, who died in 1979. The funeral took place at Santo Domingo Church in Soria (Castilla Le—n region), where Marichalar family have been living for generations. , 12/26/2005

Images from terra

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 255
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 251
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 250
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:
More images from newscom

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 199
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 177
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 172
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 233
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 171
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 181
lula said:
Wherefrom do you extract it? The Infanta Elena gave birth her children, for Caesarean, but without problems, and proof of it is that she was not late very much in going out of the clinic and to pose for the photographers. Not who unseam these things, how if the childbirths for Caesarean were something abnormal.:confused:

I got it from a private source very close to the royal family and particularly the Marichalar. This source is very reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom