Infanta Elena and Family, Current Events Part 8: October 2007 - March 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marezdote

Royal Highness
City
Baltimore
Country
United States
Welcome to the new current events thread for Infanta Elena and her family! The old thread can be found here.

Before posting please remember:
  • This thread is for current events only.
  • Only post links to pictures unless you hold the copyright.
  • Please be kind and respectful to other members!
Have fun!

Elena of Spain at the second edition of the "Fuinsa en Investigacion clinica Awards" in Madrid.

PPE Agency

Thanks Lula for the lovely pictures, Infanta Elena looked relly nice at the fuinsa event. Liked her suit.

Los Duques de Lugo presiden hoy el V Concierto Homenaje a las Víctimas del Terrorismo en el Teatro Monumental. europapress.es

The Dukes of Lugo preside today at the V Concert Honoring to the Victims of the terrorism in the Monumental Theatre

The Dukes of Lugo will preside today at the V Concert Honoring to the Victims of the terrorism, that will be celebrated in the Monumental Theatre of Madrid and will be interpreted by RTVE's Symphonic Orchestra, directed by Adrián Leaper.

The infanta Elena and her husband, Jaime de Marichalar, will preside at the concert organized by the Foundation of Victims of the terrorism and the Foundation for the Freedom continuing with the tradition of the Royal Family, who has had representation in five summons of these Concerts Honoring.

I usually ADORE what Elena wears and the way she looks, but this time I don't

http://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA-20071004-0060-009.jpg

(ipa)

70's makeup, too much jewelry (and awfully matched, pearls with gold chains and such) and the Christmas star is too much for me

the only good thing is that she got rid of the awful braid:cool:

I think she looks like she's had too much sun.

(ipa)

70's makeup, too much jewelry (and awfully matched, pearls with gold chains and such) and the Christmas star is too much for me

I do agree with you.
In my opinion the brooch is the worst thing.
This outfit really surprises me:ohmy:, because she is always elegant.

Last edited:
Pics 5.10.2007

Princess Elena of Spain and husband Jaime de Marichalar attend
5th Terrorism Victims Tribute Concert at Monumental Theatre on
October 05, 2007 in Madrid:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

HRH Infanta Elena of Spain Presides a Concert in Honour of Terrorism Victims
October 5, 2007 - Monumental Theatre
Madrid, Spain

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica][/FONT]
WireImage: Listings

ABC.es: nacional - terrorismo - Los Duques de Lugo presidieron el concierto en honor de las víctimas

The Dukes of Lugo presided at the concert in honor of the victims

The Royal Family represented by the Dukes of Lugo, returned to preside last night in the Monumental Theatre of Madrid at the concert that every year organize in honoring to the victims of the terrorism. The Infanta Dona Elena and her husband, Jaime de Marichalar, returned to seal the commitment of the Wreath with whom they have suffered the terrorist blight.

In this occasion, was treating itself about the V Conciert Honoring to the Victims of the terrorism, organized by the Foundation for the Freedom, at which there presides Nicolás Redondo Terreros, RTVE and the Foundation of Victims of the terrorism, which presides Maite Pagazaurtundúa and in which all the groups of victims are represented.

ABC.es: nacional - terrorismo - Los Duques de Lugo presidieron el concierto en honor de las víctimas

The Dukes of Lugo presided at the concert in honor of the victims

The Royal Family represented by the Dukes of Lugo, returned to preside last night in the Monumental Theatre of Madrid at the concert that every year organize in honoring to the victims of the terrorism. The Infanta Dona Elena and her husband, Jaime de Marichalar, returned to seal the commitment of the Wreath with whom they have suffered the terrorist blight.

In this occasion, was treating itself about the V Conciert Honoring to the Victims of the terrorism, organized by the Foundation for the Freedom, at which there presides Nicolás Redondo Terreros, RTVE and the Foundation of Victims of the terrorism, which presides Maite Pagazaurtundúa and in which all the groups of victims are represented.

I find so much important that all the Royal Familly is bringing alternately his suport and affection to the victim's familly because it's not an act which its assignation belongs to one of its component. As it's usual, it's obvious that the Royal Familly is very near of spanish people in particular when it si suffreing.

(ipa)

To be frivolous first, one consideration very unfair: not every body is able to support the first plan so near of the camera! it would be terrfic than a whole plan. I think it's the Infanta Elena's case.

For her outfit as usual extremly elegant, her matching jeweles " very tendance" not so bad. Have you seen her national colors bracelet which the prize is two €uros nearest a golden one which the prize many, many more expansive!!!- I like- That's true the brooche is a curious melting!!:flowers:

Elena has a remarkable body but her face is almost painful to look at, thankfully she's elegant and poised and knows how to dress most of the time, but that time (the Fuinsa Awards) she screwed up, less is more and it's too bad that she's getting her mother 's trend to wear all their jewelry at the same time, cheap stuff with pearls and gold is a no no no:bang: that looks overdone and not good

Jaime does the same, Rolex watch with 1€ bracelets all over his wrists:ermm:

Elena has a remarkable body but her face is almost painful to look at, thankfully she's elegant and poised and knows how to dress most of the time, but that time (the Fuinsa Awards) she screwed up, less is more and it's too bad that she's getting her mother 's trend to wear all their jewelry at the same time, cheap stuff with pearls and gold is a no no no:bang: that looks overdone and not good

Jaime does the same, Rolex watch with 1€ bracelets all over his wrists:ermm:

Dear Crisiñaki, the mixing of jeweles as is doing the Queen and sometimes Elena - in fact quiet more times- is only a taste's question and may be - it could be curious - elegant and trendy.
I agree, it's not because it's trendy that it's elegant you are really right but for the Queen, the Infanta Elena and some many people, in particular in the south of Europe, it's a way to wear jeweles very pleasant. Remember Jackie Kennedy and her very famous collar of three ranks of pearls... sometimes totally false, sometimes totally true, it was a little bit the same idea!

Elegant and trendy? :lol: :ermm: :ohmy:
Ethnic bracelets + Happy-Meal bracelets (like the one with the rojigualda) + gold bracelets?:ermm:
I dunno but that's not the way to mix things, she looks like a Christmas tree that way:rolleyes:
I love the way Elena dresses, she's by far the most elegant woman of the SRF, but she needs to learn how to mix her jewelry, Jaime and the Queen have been really bad influences on her :lol:

Last edited:
Elegant and trendy? :lol: :ermm: :ohmy:
Ethnic bracelets + Happy-Meal bracelets (like the one with the rojigualda) + gold bracelets?:ermm:
I dunno but that's not the way to mix things, she looks like a Christmas tree that way:rolleyes:
I love the way Elena dresses, she's by far the most elegant woman of the SRF, but she needs to learn how to mix her jewelry, Jaime and the Queen have been really bad influences on her :lol:

May be you should to travel a little !:onering::xmastree: :curtsey::hug:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
No, thanks
I travel TOO much as it is now (and it ain't leisure trips:ermm:)

May be you should to travel a little !:onering::xmastree: :curtsey::hug:

I can't understand this post..........:bang:
Do you mean that people who travel a lot then learn how to wear a lot of jewels at the same time and wear Christmas star brooche on November?
Do you mean the gipsy ladies?
You are right, they travel a lot.
I am learning so many things in this forum.

I can't understand this post..........:bang:
Do you mean that people who travel a lot then learn how to wear a lot of jewels at the same time and wear Christmas star brooche on November?
Do you mean the gipsy ladies?
You are right, they travel a lot.
I am learning so many things in this forum.

No at all, don't be furious against my too childish way of thaught first.

Then, if I can allow me to explain my smiley's sentence it was a little bit impertinent to condemn kindly the result of matching true and false jewelery.

It's funny that you have a translation totally different of my purpose!!!... It's the proof that the smiley language is not so easy nad need a diccionary :D

Last edited:
:flowers:Are you sure I am the one who needs a dictionary?:flowers:
Anyways, my post was ironical !!!!!!!!!!
Where is your sense of humor?

Last edited:
Elena and her husband Jaime de Marichalar attended together in Madrid the V concert for the Terrorism victims

PPE Agency

:flowers:Are you sure I am the one who needs a dictionary?:flowers:
Anyways, my post was ironical !!!!!!!!!!
Where is your sense of humor?

In my answer, because as you have understood it too, my words were ironical too , as very often!:winkiss::curtsey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom