The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 07:55 PM
Commoner

Oh, I understand completely, I really don't think I would ever wear this myself. It's definitely an attention-getter!

Old 06-09-2007, 12:16 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladejesus
I agree that the cut is pretty good for her, but I just can't get past the color. It's just too much for me.
colorS as in plural, this is like some clownish nightmare, I love Elena, I love her Chanels and suits and gala dresses, but this is too much for me

Old 06-09-2007, 07:05 AM
Heir Apparent

Gallery

London Features International Ltd
Old 06-09-2007, 11:53 AM
Courtier

The outfit grows on me. It looks better and better every time I look at it.
Old 06-09-2007, 12:10 PM
Courtier

I think my problem with the outfit is that it reminds me of those super colorful windbreakers that were so popular in the 80s and early 90s, and still amongst the older crowd down in Miami. I could just imagine my grandmother wearing something like that to work out in.
Old 06-09-2007, 01:02 PM
Commoner

Oh dear, that is a funny mental picture! Yes, I can imagine that myself.

I'll tell you what - I think if the trousers were one solid color, it would be a completely different (and much more attractive) look.
Old 06-15-2007, 07:27 AM
Majesty

only elena can pull off and make the horrible 'oh-so-colourful' outfit from the charity day look elegant... :)

someone else would have looked like a clown...
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 06-15-2007, 10:11 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota
only elena can pull off and make the horrible 'oh-so-colourful' outfit from the charity day look elegant... :)

someone else would have looked like a clown...
I totally agree! The cut looked very good on her and despite the outfits colorful pattern, she looked pretty good.
Old 06-17-2007, 03:15 PM
Imperial Majesty

ABC.es: sociedad - sanidad - Jaime de Marichalar: «Es un drama de difícil comprensión»

Jaime de Marichalar: " It is a drama of difficult comprehension "

Jaime de Marichalar closed yesterday in the Doctors' College of Madrid the " Day on cerebral plasticity and neurorehabilitation ", organized by the Foundation Lescer, of which he is a president of honor. The Duke of Lugo gave to know the summons of eight helps of 27.000 Euros, which supposes a year of neurological specializing rehabilitation for patients with cerebral damages.

Marichalar emphasized the importance of a prompt recovery in the patients with cerebral acquired damages, since it is his own case, and affirmed that he has " experience in a precocious recovery ", after the cerebral heart attack that suffered in December, 2001. In addition, he referred to the suffering that the patients suffer. " This one is a drama of difficult comprehension for the one who does not know it ", he affirmed from this experience about which he was speaking. Despite everything, the Duke of Lugo threw a positive message to the relatives of persons with this type of ailment on having assured that " the hope always exists ".

Old 06-19-2007, 03:19 PM
Serene Highness

Location: desde mi ventana veo gibraltar español,reino de espaÑa, Spain
La Tarde con Cristina ::: Escuchar: Mas Secciones, Jaime Pe-afiel - Jaime de Marichalar habla por primera vez de su enfermedad ::: Cadena COPE

La Lengua acompañó al Imperio (Antonio de Nebrija)
The Language
accompanied to the Empire (Antonio de Nebrija)

Old 06-21-2007, 11:05 AM
Imperial Majesty

- Varios.- La Infanta Doña Elena presidirá la Asamblea del Comité Paralímpico Español el próximo lunes ATBnoticias.es

The Infanta Dona Elena will preside at the Assembly of the Spanish Paraolympic Committee next Monday

The Infanta Dona Elena will preside next Monday, the 25th of June, the General Assembly of the Spanish Paraolympic Committee, which will take place in the headquarters of the Top Council of Sports, at 18:00.
Old 06-25-2007, 10:20 AM
Imperial Majesty

The Infanta Elena gathers Froilan in his last day of college

La Infanta Elena recoge a Froilan en su ultimo dia de cole - Agencia Prisma
Old 06-25-2007, 12:22 PM
Courtier

Thanks lula. Neither of them looks particularly happy to have the press around; quite understandable. What school does Victoria go to?
Old 06-25-2007, 12:28 PM
Serene Highness

Thanks Lula. They don't really look happy at all. I don't blame them though. Elena seems to be particularly annoyed, looking down at the ground all the time. I thought Froilan and Victoria went to the same school, but I guess I was wrong
Old 06-25-2007, 01:06 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Wow she looks annoyed. This is more than her usual not-too-happy look.

Froilan had his hair cut, it's now as short as Cristina's boys' hairdo. Perfect look as the summer vacations are around the corner
Old 06-25-2007, 04:34 PM
Imperial Majesty

Infanta Elena presides the ordinary session of the General Assembly of Spanish Para-olympic Committee of the Superior Council of Sports (Madrid)

http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...9a87f7ddeg.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...9a87ef69eg.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...9a880100bg.jpg
Old 06-26-2007, 10:11 AM
Imperial Majesty

PRINCESS ELENA ATTENDING A PARALYMPIC COMITTEE

Old 06-26-2007, 06:00 PM
Imperial Majesty

Delivery of Diplomas to the first Promotion of young people with intellectual discapacity who have made studies of labor formation in the Independent University of Madrid
University city of Cantoblanco. Madrid

http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...9ae89e744g.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...9ae8a8bdbg.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...9ae9310a9g.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...9ae91443bg.jpg
Old 06-27-2007, 03:41 PM
Imperial Majesty

PRINCESS ELENA GRANTING WORK PLACEMENT DIPLOMAS

Old 06-27-2007, 07:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

Wink

Has Infanta Elena banished the braid?

Closed Thread

Tags
elena, froilán de marichalar, infanta elena, jaime de marichalar, victoria de marichalar