Infanta Elena and Family, Current Events Part 7: April - October 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lavanguardia.es - Noticias, actualidad, última hora - Gente, Moda, Sociedad, Cronica rosa - La Infanta Elena "prueba" dos caballos en un concurso hípico de Logroño

The Infanta Elena "" two horses in a horse show of Logrono

The Infanta Elena took part today in one of the tests of the III National Horse show San Bernabé of Logrono, where she tries "to "prove" two of the horses that she will use in future competitions, as she made clear to Efe.

Photo
http://web.lavanguardia.es/lavanguardia/img/20070602/finfanta3.jpg

Thanks for the photos lula

lula said:
Lavanguardia.es - Noticias, actualidad, última hora - Gente, Moda, Sociedad, Cronica rosa - La Infanta Elena "prueba" dos caballos en un concurso hípico de Logroño

The Infanta Elena took part today in one of the tests of the III National Horse show San Bernabé of Logrono, where she tries "to "prove" two of the horses that she will use in future competitions, as she made clear to Efe.

Photo

Thanks for this news, Lula. The shot of the Infnta Elena es estupenda, very good pic.

lula said:

Photo

I can't see the photo..

Edit: I can see the picture now.

Last edited:
elena is a professional,she is charming.

I love these pics. I really admire her skill for equestrian stuff, I've never even been on a horse. Thanks lula.

Perhaps she went shopping with Princess Laurentin?;)

I agree. I typically admire Infanta Elena's dress sense, but today I'm not such a fan.

This outfit was definitely a bit too much. But maybe if you wear sunglasses and squint, it's not that bad.:innocent:

Nope. I was wrong. It's still pretty bad.:ROFLMAO:

Why, Elena, WHY?????? What could have possesed her to wear somehting like this, or rather to buy it. :bang: She's always so elegant and beautiful, but this is just awful. Does anyone on the forum know who designed it?

You know, I'm not sure why, but I really like Elena in this outfit and I think she can carry this sort of thing off. The pattern of the fabric is bright, yes, but the colors are beautiful and the line of the suit is clean and simple, not fussy at all. If it were a solid red or pink or any other color it would be something I would love to wear myself.

Elena has worn some quite striking outfits, mostly due to the color and pattern of the fabric. The cut of her clothes is fantastic and they fit her perfectly. I would most probably not be bold enough to wear this particular outfit made from this fabric, but I have to say I think it is a beautifully made suit.

I agree that the cut is pretty good for her, but I just can't get past the color. It's just too much for me.

Oh, I understand completely, I really don't think I would ever wear this myself. It's definitely an attention-getter!

Last edited:
ladejesus said:
I agree that the cut is pretty good for her, but I just can't get past the color. It's just too much for me.

colorS as in plural, this is like some clownish nightmare, I love Elena, I love her Chanels and suits and gala dresses, but this is too much for me:lol:

The outfit grows on me. It looks better and better every time I look at it.

I think my problem with the outfit is that it reminds me of those super colorful windbreakers that were so popular in the 80s and early 90s, and still amongst the older crowd down in Miami. I could just imagine my grandmother wearing something like that to work out in.

Oh dear, that is a funny mental picture! Yes, I can imagine that myself.

I'll tell you what - I think if the trousers were one solid color, it would be a completely different (and much more attractive) look.

Last edited:
only elena can pull off and make the horrible 'oh-so-colourful' outfit from the charity day look elegant... :)

someone else would have looked like a clown...

carlota said:
only elena can pull off and make the horrible 'oh-so-colourful' outfit from the charity day look elegant... :)

someone else would have looked like a clown...

I totally agree! The cut looked very good on her and despite the outfits colorful pattern, she looked pretty good.;)

ABC.es: sociedad - sanidad - Jaime de Marichalar: «Es un drama de difícil comprensión»

Jaime de Marichalar: " It is a drama of difficult comprehension "

Jaime de Marichalar closed yesterday in the Doctors' College of Madrid the " Day on cerebral plasticity and neurorehabilitation ", organized by the Foundation Lescer, of which he is a president of honor. The Duke of Lugo gave to know the summons of eight helps of 27.000 Euros, which supposes a year of neurological specializing rehabilitation for patients with cerebral damages.

Marichalar emphasized the importance of a prompt recovery in the patients with cerebral acquired damages, since it is his own case, and affirmed that he has " experience in a precocious recovery ", after the cerebral heart attack that suffered in December, 2001. In addition, he referred to the suffering that the patients suffer. " This one is a drama of difficult comprehension for the one who does not know it ", he affirmed from this experience about which he was speaking. Despite everything, the Duke of Lugo threw a positive message to the relatives of persons with this type of ailment on having assured that " the hope always exists ".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom