The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2006, 06:22 AM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks for the pics! Victoria is so cute while smiling, it's great as in the most of the pics taken by paparazzi she used to looked tensed.

Old 09-08-2006, 08:48 AM
Heir Presumptive

Ok, I have to share..I saw Jaime Wednesday night on the Champs Elysee!!!!

I was just taking a walk there when I suddenly thought 'I know that face!' I followed him at a distance (I am sure he saw me as I have no experience with the whole 'stalker' thing)

He walked half a block on the side walk then got into a dark volvo with a spanish license plate together with a man who was clearly a security guard.He was already on the sidewalk when I saw him so I am not sure which building he came out of.

He is very tall, wore a dark suit and a huge ring on his pinkie finger and walks with a bit of a limp.

Ok, I realize this is ultimately not a very big deal but this is my first ever true royalty sighting so I am very excited.

Does anyone know why he was in Paris?

Old 09-08-2006, 09:19 AM
Heir Apparent

well, he spends a lot of time in Paris 'cuz he's a counselor for Louis Vuitton and it's very involved in the fashion business
Old 09-08-2006, 09:39 AM
Royal Highness

I have liked much the photos of LFI sees Infanta Elena very accomplice with their children are beautiful photos. I want that they leave many many more.

that is certain sis,Surely it was in favor of reasons for work and step I take advantage of the trip.
Old 09-09-2006, 07:18 AM
Royal Highness

The return al "cole" of the children of Infanta Elena

Elena knows the important thing that she is for the smallest of the house his return to the school. After their stay in Palma de Mallorca next to the rest of the Royal Family, the Infant and her husband have reincorporado themselves to their respective professional obligations in Madrid. Without forgetting her work in the school where at the moment she gives classes, Doña Elena moved in the morning of yesterday until the center where they study his children to gather to them in his first day of class. Federica victory, that took all books of the different subjets from the course, received the aid of its mother to be placed the knapsack. Also the small Froilán ran to the encounter with its mother, taking affectionately the hand of Doña Elena.

http://www.abc.es/20060909/gente-gente/vue...0609090258.html
Old 09-09-2006, 08:24 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by monica821
The return al "cole" of the children of Infanta Elena
http://www.abc.es/20060909/gente-gen...609090258.html
Does anyone have a better quality version of the pic from this website?
Old 09-09-2006, 11:33 AM
Heir Apparent

These are the closest ones I found:

source: Sipa via isifa
Old 09-09-2006, 12:56 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki
These are the closest ones I found
These are great! Thanks crisiñaki. They're just what I was hoping for.
Old 09-09-2006, 01:14 PM
Royal Highness

isifa

Old 09-09-2006, 05:28 PM
Courtier

Oh monica, why do you spoil us?
Old 09-10-2006, 03:43 AM
Administrator

Thanks for the pics of Elena and her kids, Victoria is such a big girl now and Froilan always shows his special humour, that's so sweet
Old 09-11-2006, 03:39 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanletizia
Infant Elena will preside over the next Saturday the goyesca bullfight of bulls of Round that celebrated its fifty anniversary

http://www.elconfidencial.com/gente/.../09/2006&pass=
Finally, the Infanta has not been present at the bullfight. Logician, with the whole expectation and problems that existed for this bullfight.

http://www.elconfidencial.com/elconf...1/09/2006&pass=

Only the infanta Elena was absent. (...) The presence of the Infanta Elena was waited by illusion, but it seems to be that the House of the King did not consider to be opportune that Dona Elena was forming a part of an act that, on the other hand, had woken antipathies up in the Press when Francisco Rivera Ordóñez did not grant, as businessman now, accreditations to photographers and cameras, which looked for the life as could, up to for the roofs, on mobile units or to the career constant after the "prey".
Old 09-11-2006, 04:10 AM
Heir Apparent

well I think this act wasn't good for the RF but this is the third time this year that Elena cancels her visits/acts, she should not have said she would come if she wasn't sure about it!
Old 09-11-2006, 04:14 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
well I think this act wasn't good for the RF but this is the third time this year that Elena cancels her visits/acts, she should not have said she would come if she wasn't sure about it!
She has not cancelled anything, because the Royal House had not confirmed anything. It was more a speculation of the press, or a possibility, but in the agenda of the Royal House the act never appeared.
Old 09-11-2006, 04:19 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula
She has not cancelled anything, because the Royal House had not confirmed anything. It was more a speculation of the press, or a possibility, but in the agenda of the Royal House the act never appeared.
oh, thanks for the correction lula, I really thought it was an official act!
Old 09-11-2006, 04:26 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
oh, thanks for the correction lula, I really thought it was an official act!
The agenda of the Royal Family is confirmed one week before, and if there is no confirmation, there is no act ... often the press speculates or some institutions or companies make circulate the rumor of which some member of the Royal Family will represent ... and later at all ... so always it is necessary to wait to the confirmation of the agenda. Recently the Royal House has met bound to deny that the Infanta Elena went to preside at an act in which they were informing companies involved in urban development crimes, because the organizers of the act had announced her presence.
Old 09-11-2006, 11:05 AM
Serene Highness

Infanta Elena is a teacher....so can she just take time out for official acts when she needs it or does it have to be arranged in advance? Like can she only have a certain amount of time off in a year?
Old 09-11-2006, 11:37 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...sOfIa....
Infanta Elena is a teacher....so can she just take time out for official acts when she needs it or does it have to be arranged in advance? Like can she only have a certain amount of time off in a year?
She is her own chief, is the owner of the school at which she is employed together with a friends. So she can fit perfectly her official acts, which are in the habit of being programmed by enough precedence, and her classes.
The infanta Cristina is employed at a bank, with the agreement of which she could have free the days that she has official acts.
They neither are normal workers, the same schedules and rules nor have that the others. The school and the bank for those who work meet benefited with advertising in case of the school, and with a major follow-up of some activities in case of the bank.
Old 09-11-2006, 12:15 PM
Gentry

Owner of what kind of school....equestrian? Thanks
Old 09-11-2006, 12:21 PM
Gentry

how do you enlarge the pictures at the site? thanks

Closed Thread