The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2006, 02:57 PM
Commoner

Thanks by the photos, the infant this very good-looking one!! I love that suit and its combed

Old 04-10-2006, 05:52 AM
Imperial Majesty

It seems that already they are moving to their new flat

From seeger press
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pre-SEEGER00157829.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	237461   Click image for larger version

Name:	pre-SEEGER00157830.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	237462   Click image for larger version

Name:	pre-SEEGER00157831.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	237464   Click image for larger version

Name:	pre-SEEGER00157832.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	237466  

Name:	pre-SEEGER00157833.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	237468   Click image for larger version

Name:	pre-SEEGER00157834.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	237470  

Old 04-10-2006, 01:03 PM
Heir Apparent

One more from deadline
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	21.JPG
Views:	120
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	237516  
Old 04-12-2006, 06:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtbcm
I don't think Infanta Elena is a beautiful woman. I think she is a very nice and warm person that makes her beautiful... And her fashion sense has been growing and I think she knows what suits her best on each occasion... She has been missing the hair posts, although ... I don't like the way her hair looks in the line near her face.. isn't there an hairdresser method to make the hair in that area to look more straight?!

Infanta Cristina has better hair-genes .
I remember reading (long time ago) that Sofia said Elena is the "sensitive" one. She looks like a lovely (and yes warm) person. She must work out to look so fit and trim all the time. And I love her fashion style.
The only thing I wish she would do is shape her eyebrows a little. It would really "soften" her look and bring out her eyes. Cristina as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula
It seems that already they are moving to their new flat
So both the Infantas seem to be moving. Are Elena and Jaime staying in Madrid? I just moved 6 months ago and it's a pain in the _____! :(
A lot of work!
Old 04-12-2006, 10:07 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchat
I remember reading (long time ago) that Sofia said Elena is the "sensitive" one. She looks like a lovely (and yes warm) person. She must work out to look so fit and trim all the time. And I love her fashion style.
The only thing I wish she would do is shape her eyebrows a little. It would really "soften" her look and bring out her eyes. Cristina as well.
Yeah but sadly she's underrated by most of people (not us ) because Cristina is prettier and more popular and Felipe is the handsome heir, it doesn't matter, I like Elena very much and I admire her for her sense of duty to both her country and her family (specially to her husband, who after the stroke changed dramatically):)
Both Infantas inherited their mother's elegance and sense of style, those aren't for sale you are born with or without them but you can't learn those
If Elena is the "sensitive" one, then what are Cristina and Felipe, do you remember? I'm very curious
Old 04-13-2006, 09:31 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki
Yeah but sadly she's underrated by most of people (not us ) because Cristina is prettier and more popular and Felipe is the handsome heir, it doesn't matter, I like Elena very much and I admire her for her sense of duty to both her country and her family (specially to her husband, who after the stroke changed dramatically):)
Both Infantas inherited their mother's elegance and sense of style, those aren't for sale you are born with or without them but you can't learn those
If Elena is the "sensitive" one, then what are Cristina and Felipe, do you remember? I'm very curious
I read somewhere (i can't remember...) that Cristina is "funny" one because she is always with a smile in her face. About Felipe i read something.... but i can't remember what! :o
I hope it helps.
Old 04-13-2006, 06:11 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:

The article I read was a very old one (I think in Majesty or something). A friend of the family collected them and it was several years ago that I read through them, so I'm not absolutely sure, but I think Sophia said Felipe was capricious as a child, and not a morning person. She told a story on how he got in trouble once at the Academy in Canada (don't remember name?) for sleeping in. As for Cristina, I think she said she was outgoing... or easy going... "something"-going (hehe). I really don't remember for sure, sorry. She also said all the kids were very close.
Old 04-21-2006, 10:46 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

http://www.hola.com/abonados/casasre...tas_mudanzas2/

The Dukes of Lugo have already concluded the reforms of their new home, to where they will be moving soon. In fact, they have already started the moving to the new building, although, at the moment, they will remain some days more in their rented appartment located in the street Jose Ortega y Gasset.

These days, Don Jaime de Marichalar wanted to personally supervise the moving, which took place precisely the day he turned forty-three years old.

It was last Summer when Infanta Elena and her husband bought this property, also located in the exclusive Madrilenian district of Salamanca. The house has 500 square meters of inhabitable surface and comprises two floors turned into one single appartment. Each one of the floors has three bedrooms, besides an ample hall, a kitchen and a garage.

The building, which could have cost up to 3 million euros (according to sources near the salesmen), includes also an elevator to owners and another one for service personel. For security reasons, the building has received several modifications. Apparently, Doña Elena and her husband acquired it, when this modern and functional building was still being constructed.

Photos scanned from Hola, by Mtbcm:
Old 04-22-2006, 04:08 PM
Heir Apparent

And Jaime strikes again with his awful sense of fashion!
Old 04-22-2006, 04:41 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
And Jaime strikes again with his awful sense of fashion!
Aren't you too strict, crisiñaki? His scarf is awesome

Old 04-23-2006, 12:45 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChicaMadrilena
Aren't you too strict, crisiñaki? His scarf is awesome
For a girl maybe but for him?
Old 04-23-2006, 04:25 AM
Administrator

Quote:
For a girl maybe but for him?
Maybe Victoria chose it for him :p
Old 04-23-2006, 11:09 AM
Heir Apparent

All discussions pertaining the "appropriate" choice of Prince Felipe were moved to this thread:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...lipe-8999.html and should be kept there.

Thank you,
Anna_R
Spanish Forums Moderator
Old 04-29-2006, 08:43 PM
Heir Apparent

Duke de Lugo, Jaime de Marichalar, during the bullfight of bulls of Fair of April celebrated today in La Maestranza of Seville

from terra
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	7207c43bef285g.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	241216  
Old 04-29-2006, 11:23 PM
Heir Apparent

Am I the only one wondering where's Elena? Cristina has had 3 acts the last week, she'll deliver the Godo Prize this sunday while Elena hasn't appeared since Easter Mass, weird, because usually she's the overworking sister, she send her children to Barcelona to Miguel's birthday but she didn't go
Old 05-01-2006, 08:21 PM
Courtier

I have a question, how do you pronounce Jaime and Froilán?
His sense of responsibility is not less than yours or mine. How could we tell right from wrong as simple people in any kind of situation? How could we know that our courage, loyalty and lives were not misused for evil purposes?
Old 05-02-2006, 07:38 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by morhange
I have a question, how do you pronounce Jaime and Froilán?
Jaime is pronounced Hi-meh I'm sorry but I can't figure out how to explain the pronounciation of Froilan. Hope this helps
Old 05-03-2006, 04:18 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladejesus
Jaime is pronounced Hi-meh I'm sorry but I can't figure out how to explain the pronounciation of Froilan. Hope this helps
Froilan is pronounced Fro-e-lan, but the "lan" "a" is pronounced like article "a" (a dog) , that it is "a" pronunciation in Spanish. Hope this helps as well
Old 05-03-2006, 10:20 AM
Imperial Majesty

http://www.hola.com/actualidad/imgAc...6&currentImg=2

Dukes de Lugo preside over the bullfight Goyesca of Las Ventas

Infant Elena and Jaime de Marichalar presided over from the box the goyesca bullfight celebrated yesterday in the Momumental de las Ventas of Madrid, in the occasion of the holiday of the 2 of May. The short list formed by Luis Miguel Encabo, Fernando Robleño and Pepín Liria fought head of cattle of the cattle ranch of Adolfo Martín.

From terra:
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	7.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	12.8 KB
ID:	241789  
Old 05-04-2006, 06:18 AM
Serene Highness

Infanta Elena goes in a tour with her pupils
to see the exhibition ""Faraón" in Madrid

(Source: Hola magazine)