The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #81  
Old 03-23-2006, 09:43 AM
fanletizia's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 4,270
Image from www.casareal.es
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	84
Size:	41.0 KB
ID:	234038   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.JPG
Views:	82
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	234039  
__________________

  #82  
Old 03-23-2006, 09:57 AM
mtbcm's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Posts: 1,105
Dukes of Lugo leaving the restaurant where they celebrated their 10th Wedding Anniversary





(Hola mentions that Don Jaime left the celebration carrying his gift )


(source: Hola magazine)
__________________

  #83  
Old 03-23-2006, 10:08 AM
monica's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Valladolid, Spain
Posts: 1,572
Thanks by the photo of the hello . Today the infanta was well beautiful
  #84  
Old 03-23-2006, 03:23 PM
crisiñaki's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 3,799
Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nooooooooooooooooo
The braid (C) is back!
I think Elena's reading my posts because she isn't wearing The Braid (C) today but another hair style thank God
  #85  
Old 03-24-2006, 04:58 AM
lula's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: , Spain
Posts: 18,435
http://solidaridaddigital.discapnet....JA06032401.htm

The infanta Elena inaugurates in Madrid a residence and an occupational center for women with intellectual disability

The infanta Elena inaugurated yesterday in Madrid a residence and an occupational center for women with disability, position in march for the Association for the Promotion and Attention to the Adult Mental defective (APADEMA), with the financial collaboration of the National Organization of Spanish Blind persons (ONCE) and of Benefit society Box Madrid.
...
Attached Images
 
  #86  
Old 03-24-2006, 05:09 AM
mtbcm's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Posts: 1,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by monica821
Thanks by the photo of the hello . Today the infanta was well beautiful
I don't think Infanta Elena is a beautiful woman. I think she is a very nice and warm person that makes her beautiful... And her fashion sense has been growing and I think she knows what suits her best on each occasion... She has been missing the hair posts, although ... I don't like the way her hair looks in the line near her face.. isn't there an hairdresser method to make the hair in that area to look more straight?!

Infanta Cristina has better hair-genes .

Regards,
mtbcm:)
  #87  
Old 03-24-2006, 03:10 PM
crisiñaki's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 3,799
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtbcm
I don't think Infanta Elena is a beautiful woman. I think she is a very nice and warm person that makes her beautiful... And her fashion sense has been growing and I think she knows what suits her best on each occasion... She has been missing the hair posts, although ... I don't like the way her hair looks in the line near her face.. isn't there an hairdresser method to make the hair in that area to look more straight?!

Infanta Cristina has better hair-genes .

Regards,
mtbcm:)
I agree with you, Elena may not have a beautiful face but has a very nice body and a charming personality, to be honest Cristina is the pretty one but both sisters have "it", something that makes them stand out in a crowd, they say that all Borbon are like that, extremely charming
  #88  
Old 03-24-2006, 04:35 PM
Kelly's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Washington, United States
Posts: 1,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki
I agree with you, Elena may not have a beautiful face but has a very nice body and a charming personality, to be honest Cristina is the pretty one but both sisters have "it", something that makes them stand out in a crowd, they say that all Borbon are like that, extremely charming
I agree, the sisters and the SRF in general have that charisma that draws their people.
  #89  
Old 03-24-2006, 08:01 PM
crisiñaki's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 3,799
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly
I agree, the sisters and the SRF in general have that charisma that draws their people.
But I think that the sisters are more charming than Felipe, people tend to gravitate to them more,maybe because they can relate better to people because of them being mothers, maybe because he's more serious, it doesn't mean he isn't popular (far from it) but now with Letizia by his side, he became more close and approachable
  #90  
Old 03-24-2006, 10:37 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: CHANPAIGN, United States
Posts: 19
I think froilan is cjanged a lot and he is become a quiet boy
  #91  
Old 03-25-2006, 01:17 AM
crisiñaki's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 3,799
Quote:
Originally Posted by camila
I think froilan is cjanged a lot and he is become a quiet boy
Beware of the still waters...
  #92  
Old 03-25-2006, 04:10 AM
LaChicaMadrilena's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Cracow, Poland
Posts: 2,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki
But I think that the sisters are more charming than Felipe, people tend to gravitate to them more,maybe because they can relate better to people because of them being mothers, maybe because he's more serious, it doesn't mean he isn't popular (far from it) but now with Letizia by his side, he became more close and approachable
Maybe Elena and Cristina seem to be more relaxed just because they are women? And Felipe, since his early childhood always knew he is going to be the heir and the girls were conscious that despite of the public activities they will be able to have quite normal, let say, life- family, kids, their own work etc. Felipe have always been put under bigger pressure, but since he became 'father of the family' he is more human and closer to Spanish people- just look at the pictures with him and the crowds: the difference between it and his pre-engagement period is very noticeable.
__________________




  #93  
Old 03-25-2006, 06:48 AM
adelaide's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: paris, France
Posts: 2,101
On the Prince's behaviour in public since his wedding, I agree totaly. First, he seems so happy to show how the woman of his life is beatiful; secondly he feels more at ease on his speechs, on his contacts with the public. It is more a question fullness of his personality than a deep change on his structure, because I think he stay more reserved than the his two sisters
  #94  
Old 03-25-2006, 11:54 PM
crisiñaki's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 3,799
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChicaMadrilena
Maybe Elena and Cristina seem to be more relaxed just because they are women? And Felipe, since his early childhood always knew he is going to be the heir and the girls were conscious that despite of the public activities they will be able to have quite normal, let say, life- family, kids, their own work etc. Felipe have always been put under bigger pressure, but since he became 'father of the family' he is more human and closer to Spanish people- just look at the pictures with him and the crowds: the difference between it and his pre-engagement period is very noticeable.
I agree with you, Letizia's presence has made Felipe much more approachable and closer to the people, as a couple they are an smashing success!:)
  #95  
Old 03-28-2006, 10:42 AM
monica's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Valladolid, Spain
Posts: 1,572
From Semana:

http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/360/imagen9jh.jpg

Was the festival of the school and they had festival of disguises
  #96  
Old 03-29-2006, 09:11 AM
lula's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: , Spain
Posts: 18,435
Quote:
Originally Posted by monica821
From Semana:

http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/360/imagen9jh.jpg

Was the festival of the school and they had festival of disguises
From cover
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	235124   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	235125  
  #97  
Old 03-29-2006, 11:20 AM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: españa, Spain
Posts: 39
Thanks by the photos. They are some charming children!!!!
  #98  
Old 03-29-2006, 09:02 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 89
I cannot believe how much the kids have grown. I have to say that Victoria is such a cutie:)
  #99  
Old 03-29-2006, 10:19 PM
crisiñaki's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 3,799
I agree with you, Victoria has a beautiful face (wonder where did she got that from: maybe her aunt or her grandmother ) and the long hair suits much better than the haircut she used to have when she was younger
  #100  
Old 03-29-2006, 10:52 PM
Royal Highness
TRF Author
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 1,734
Froilan and Victoria are two really beatiful children. And I can see at their faces that they have a strong personality too!

Elena has not a beatiful face, but she is a very personal, nica woman. I like her very much. Even more than I like her sister Cristina.

Vanesa.
__________________

Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Infanta Elena and Family, Current Events Part 7: April - October 2007 Avalon Current Events Archive 201 10-04-2007 09:29 PM
Infanta Elena and Family, Current Events Part 6: November 2006 - April 2007 Anna_R Current Events Archive 199 04-13-2007 01:22 PM
Infanta Elena and Family, Current Events Part 5: May - November 2006 Elsa M. Current Events Archive 196 11-09-2006 05:27 AM
Infanta Elena and Family, Current Events Part 3: September 2005 - January 2006 Elsa M. Current Events Archive 178 01-31-2006 08:56 AM
Infanta Elena and Family, Current Events Part 1: January 2003 - April 2005 samitude Current Events Archive 207 04-20-2005 10:18 AM




Popular Tags
albania ascot 2016 best gown september 2016 best hat best outfit birthday coup d'etat crown princess mary crown princess mary eveningwear crown princess mary fashion crown princess victoria denmark dictatorship duchess of cambridge duke of cambridge dutch fashion poll iran jewels king abdullah ii king carl gustaf and queen silvia king willem-alexander member introduction monarchy natural disasters new zealand norway november 2016 october 2016 picture of the week prince charles prince louis princess charlene princess marie princess mary princess mary casual style princess mary daytime fashion princess mary fashion princess mary hats princess mette-marit fashion and style princess sofia queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen margrethe queen mathilde queen mathilde in jordan queen maxima queen maxima casual wear queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima hats queen maxima style queenmother queen rania queen rania dresses queen rania fashion queen silvia september 2016 state visit state visit to spain succession sweden the duchess of cambridge casual wear the duchess of cambridge daytime fashion the duchess of cambridge fashion the duchess of cambridge hats tiara time travel


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:53 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017
Jelsoft Enterprises