Infanta Elena and Family, Current Events Part 4: January - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elena looked sooooo great !!!!!!!!!

Her hair looks great! So much more sleek than usual.

Indeed, she looks really good!! She is a very elegant woman!

Elena's hair looks so nice like that. I know it's been said already but I'm definately loving the change in hairstyles!

Elena looks great, thanks a lot for the newest pics and also for those with her cute little devil ;) ;)

11418333114003lh.th.jpg

http://www.casareal.es/actos/fotos/032006/1141833311400.jpg

Last edited:
The girls are looking great this week!!!!:cool: :D
And they tower over everybody ;)

Jaime de Marichalar, Infanta Elena's husband, comes out of a Manolo Blahnik shop in which he has some invesments.
March 9, 2006

from wireimage

I find Froilan so funny when he is crying. he looks to be very unhappy, poor little boy. It's a shame to tell it's funny but I say that with kindness because the pics are very good.

thank you very much by the photos of the Duke of lugo ;) !!!

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Great hair! I love when she does SOMETHING with it:D!

Yeah, her hair looks awesome when Elena strays away from "the braid" (C):D :D

I always liked Infanta Elena. She is so personal ! And the better of her is that she seems to be always happy. I know that Spanish people loves her deeply.

Did you notice that she is almost the spitting image of Queen Maria Luisa (Carlos IV's wife), but in a much more beatiful way? She has the same smile, and Froilan inherited this same distinctive smile.

Vanesa.

Vanesa said:
Did you notice that she is almost the spitting image of Queen Maria Luisa (Carlos IV's wife), but in a much more beatiful way? She has the same smile, and Froilan inherited this same distinctive smile.

Vanesa.

Wow, I haven't realized that but it is true:cool:

Happy anniversary to Dukes de Lugo!!!!!!!!! :) ;) Happy anniversary to Dukes de Lugo!!!!!!!!! 11 years since they married :p

Last edited:
Time surely pass very fast: 11 years of marriage and Froilan will be 8 this year!!!:D ;) :cool:

i HAVE A QUESTION DO YOU THINK ELENA ANDJAIME COULD HAVE ANOTHER CHILD?

camila said:
i HAVE A QUESTION DO YOU THINK ELENA ANDJAIME COULD HAVE ANOTHER CHILD?

Anything is possible. It would be awesome if they did, but I have a feeling they will not have another.

ladejesus said:
Anything is possible. It would be awesome if they did, but I have a feeling they will not have another.

I don't think they'll have another child not specially after her abortion:(

LaChicaMadrilena said:
ABORTION??!!! I thought it was miscarriage!

I believe that there is a problem of language, in Spanish the word "abortion", one uses so much for the natural loss of a baby how when this abortion is provoked, it differs between natural and provoked, but the same word is in use "aborto" ;)

LaChicaMadrilena said:
ABORTION??!!! I thought it was miscarriage!
Crisiñaki means "miscarriage". As lula said, the same word in Spanish is used to refer both, so that's why she picked up that word.;)

I do not believe that they have already but children, but if another serious better one came than better :D :D !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom