Infanta Elena and Children, Current Events Part 9: March 2008 - March 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It´s great to see the Infanta going on with her life. I hope she and her children will be very happy in their new home.

Pics 14.4.2009

Princess Elena de Borbon attends the opening of a new social
headquarters, support resources and training centre of the
Spanish Confederation of Deaf People's Families (FIAPAS), in
Madrid, Spain, 14 April 09.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Elena is looking more and more like her mother.

Pics 16.4.2009

Infanta Elena at the launch of the Godo Tennis Tournament,
Barcelona, Spain, April 16, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

I am glad she seems very happy in these photos:flowers:

an italian gossip but highly reliable website reported that infanta Elena made public her use of a certain instrument of contraception: that's, if confirmed, sound really shocking to me! Aren't Spain and its royal family quite devout? Is this a topic to make public? For an Infanta?

amedea, could you post the article and/or its translation? I hadn't heard anything about a public announcement before.

Reale oggetto del desiderio...
Elena di Borbone
, infanta di Spagna, dagli amici soprannominata "la loca", ha candidamente ammesso di usare Nuvaring, un anello contraccettivo di ultima generazione. Le vendite si sono impennate. In Italia, invece, non si trova una star che voglia fare da testimonial all'oggetto.
taken from LA MOGLIE DI VINCI INCANTA: è stata SOPRANNOMINATA POCAHONTAS – BOMBONIERE CORONA’s: AUGURI AGLI SPOSI – L’ANELLO CONTRACCETTIVO DELL’INFANTA DI SPAGNA - LA CANALIS SI SENTE SOLA – LITIGIO SANTADECHè-FERRARI…

royal object of the desire..
Elena de Borbon, infanta of Spain, surnamed by her friend "la loca", has candidly admitted of using Nuvaring, a last generation contraception ring. Sales are rised. in Italy, on the contrary, no star has been founded that want to act as a testimonial of the product.

an italian gossip but highly reliable website reported that infanta Elena made public her use of a certain instrument of contraception: that's, if confirmed, sound really shocking to me! Aren't Spain and its royal family quite devout? Is this a topic to make public? For an Infanta?

If this is true, I share entirely your opinion, Amedea. But still, it could be only rumors. Our times are very fast to spread rumors. Pne never knows...Changing topic, there's people who said that Elena looks more happy these last times, but I don't agree. I'm seeing her more melancholic than ever. She smiles, but her smile doesn't look happy to me. She is very thin and she seems to be suffering. I don't know why, but I say what I see. It's the same for her daughter, whose little face makes me sad every time I see her. She also seems to be suffering. Hope I'm wrong, since I don't like anyone to suffer.Vanesa.

Here's an additional pic from yesterday without watermarks,
these light colours look so good on Elena:

Spanish Infanta Elena, Spanish Housing Minister Beatriz Corredor
(R) and Reina Sofia Museum's Director, Manuel Borja-Villel (L) visit
the Reina Sofia Museum in downtown Madrid, Spain, 28 May 2009.
Elena has opened the new planning of Reina Sofia Museum's collection.

-----> Pic

I fail to understand the joy of watching a bullfight. :ermm:

I have a dear friend who knows Spain well and he says "it is an honor for the bull to be killed in a bull fight".
After bickering about it for a minute I stop the disagreement with "lets agree to disagree" :nonono:

Infanta Elena has attended the Press Bullfight at Las Ventas Arena in Madrid

BelgaPicture - Category details

Pics 29.5.2009

Princess Elena of Spain and Spanish Minister of Culture Angeles
Gonzalez-Sinde attend the opening of the 68th Madrid Book Fair,
in Madrid, Spain, 29 May 2009.

The main theme of this edition is the French culture. The organizers
of the event aim at boosting the sales of books, since they dropped
sharply in the first quarter of 2009 in Spain.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** belga **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom