Infanta Elena and Children, Current Events Part 9: March 2008 - March 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elena and Felipe look like they were having a good time on the way in.

I´m so happy to see pictures of the Infanta with her children, and especially how happy and relaxed she looks lately.

Infanta Elena looks more relaxed these days....good for her!

:previous:
I agree with you. Given her social position I am sure Infanta Elena is relieved to conclude one chapter in her life and start a new one.

I couldn't agree more that she looks more happy since the divorce.

Infanta Elena attended an audience to a representation of the organizers and collaborators of the Tenth Edition of the Solidarity Campaign "a toy, a Illusion" at the Zarzuela Palace in Madrid

PPE Agency

HM the Queen accompanied her grandchildren Victoria and Juan Froilan de Marichalar on March 9th during the show "Disney on Ice".
Photo credits - Hola!

Queen Sofia is certainly a dedicated and loving grandmother. You can see her enjoyment when she is around her grandchildren. How nice for Victoria and Felipe to have such a grandma.

Totally agree! She seems to absolutely dote on her grandchildren as most grandparents do.

A Real Madrid-Barcelona is a game that any football fan would like to miss.
Especially if you have the chance to see it from the box at the Santiago Bernabeu when there are half a league game.
So, yesterday was seen in the noble personalities Chamartin as the Infanta Dona Elena or former President of the Generalitat of Catalonia, Pasqual Maragall.
Una infanta, Maragall y Aguirre · ELPAÍS.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom