Infanta Elena and Children, Current Events Part 9: March 2008 - March 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that both the Infanta as well as Jaime can rebuild their lives. She looks much more relaxed lately because a situation like that cannot continue indefinitively. As they both seem to be good parents, I´m sure their children will continue to have a lot of attention and love.

I hope that both the Infanta as well as Jaime can rebuild their lives. She looks much more relaxed lately because a situation like that cannot continue indefinitively. As they both seem to be good parents, I´m sure their children will continue to have a lot of attention and love.

I agree 100%,the Infanta Elena looks the happiest I've seen her in years,I wish her the very best.

She looks so much more relaxed and rested now that the divorce has been announced.

Jaime de Marichalar and his mother attending a funeral in
Madrid, December 2, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Jaime de Marichalar with his children at a Christmas Market
in Madrid these days in December :

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Does anyone know what the custody arrangement is for Juan Frolian and Victoria?

Legal details, including custody arrangement, haven't been released to protect the kids. It looks like it's joint/shared custody but the specifics are unknown.

Thank you ladejesus. I hadn't thought about the family's security concerns.

Does anyone know if the children will be with the Infanta Elena or her husband for Christmas this year? Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know if the children will be with the Infanta Elena or her husband for Christmas this year? Thanks in advance.

Probably they will do the same thing that every year. They will spend the Christmas Eve with the Royal Family and the day of Christmas will travel to Soria with Jaime's family and will be with them a few days. The first days of January will return with their mother, and probably they will go to ski to Baqueira.

Thanks Lula, i thought that would be the case.

MADRID 21/12/2009, PRINCESS ELENA OF SPAIN HOSTED THE NATIONAL CONCERT OF DISABLED CHILDREN«S PAINTING.
Pic
Pic
Pic

Felipe Juan Froilan and Victoria Federica, enjoy among the crowd the Twelfth Night procession with their father, Jaime de Marichalar, in Madrid, 05 January 2010. This procession celebrates the arrival of the Three Kings on the eve of the Three Wise Men feast.

BelgaPicture - Category details

Felipe Juan Froilan and Victoria Federica obviously had a good time. I wonder whether or not they have a police protection when attending such crowded event.

Is Three Kings Day the traditional gift giving/receiving holiday of the Spanish Christmas season?

Yes, TLLK, it is. Although this year, the Urdangarín family received the presents on December 24th because they wouldn't be in Spain these days ;)

Felipe and Victoria seemed to have a great time looking at the procession of the Kings.
Unfortunately, this year, they didn´t have the company of their Urdangarin cousins.

Jaime de Marichalar at the Christian Dior Haute-Couture show as
part of the Paris Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2010 on January
25, 2010 in Paris, France.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom