Infanta Elena and Children, Current Events Part 9: March 2008 - March 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorgeous! I love the hair, the jewelry, and the dress. Absolutely perfect.

Infanta Elena look younger and happier than when she and Jaime live together. She dress very chic

Infanta Elena looked magnificent attending "The Prizes Telva Moda 2009".
Jaime de Marichalar during the National Day of ill-Gotten Brain Damage celebrates in Madrid, Spain on 25 October 2009. ...[snipped]
It is great that Don Jaime, who looks chic, is involved in raising awareness of brain-related medical conditions.

The hairstyle of the Infanta Elena does not like me, the dress was very pretty.

If true, it is sad ... I had a faint hope that Infanta Elena and Don Jaime would find a way to preserve their union. In any case, I think that the Spanish Royal family will make a statement, if the divorce has been filed.

Until we read any statement from the Royal Family,the above articles are just speculation .

Is divorce a taboo subject for the Catholic Spanish RF ?

Whatever decision the Infanta and Jaime take, I hope its for the best for all involved.

Nothing final until something comes out from the royal family obviously. But the speculation that something is going to move forward has certainly been higher this week. It is hard for people to be happy staying separated forever. I hope they are able to move forward in a way that is best for their family.

Infanta Elena and Jaime de Marichalar to divorce

I agree with you mkv2ooo, it´s an untenable situation. I hope they can reach the right decision.

Some couples remain seperated forever, like Swedish princess Brigitta and husband Hansi v. Hohenzollern. My guess is that Elena & Jaime will either follow this example or finally divorce (depending on what the King will prefer). Getting back together is no option IMO. If the marriage had not broken down irretrievably and there was no possible option of even pretending to be able to stay in one household, the Kings would not have issued any statement of separation in the first place.

It may sound odd, but it would be better for Infanta Elena and Don Jaime remain separated forever. The current arrangement appears to be working well. Somehow, I do not think that the couple in question will re-marry.

Thanks for the photos.

The Infanta always wears interesting brooches :)

I had no idea of the seperation, and am saddend by the divorce speculation.

I think that Princess Elena will be divorce civilly, but I think she will not request annulment of her marriage catholic

It´s great to see that these children do have loving caring parents, despite the situation between Elena and Jaime.

Some more pics from today:

Princess Elena of Spain attends the 'IV Universidad Empresa' awards
ceremony at the UNED (Universidad Nacional de Educacion a Distancia)
on November 25, 2009 in Madrid, Spain.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** belga **

Last edited:
Elena looks wonderful, like a weight has been lifted off of her shoulders (as we all know it has been). I think that she will only get better and better in the months and years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom