Infanta Elena and Children, Current Events Part 9: March 2008 - March 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for providing a link to a nice compilation of Infanta Elena's photos! :flowers:
She looks great in both casual outfits and couture ensembles (photos #15,17, and 18).

Congratulations to Elena. She is a strong and brave woman ,a good mother, has lived through hard moments, I wish the best thing her:angel::star::bauble::candycane::merryxmas:

Infanta Elena attended the General Assembly of the Paralympic Spanish Committee in Madrid

Just wondering after seeing these pics ... lately Infanta Elena has worn either polo necks (or do you say turtle necks?) or scarfs around her neck. Does she have some throat problems or other medical problems?

Please do pardon my emotions: but I am so sad about the separation of P. Elena and Jaime Marichalar. So sad. Perhaps, you are of another opinion?

I am sad whenever a marriage doesn't work out :sad:but as a child of parents who stayed together in the 70&80 for the children, I am glad they are separating. The children look so much happier now because they can spend time with happy parents without all the fighting and stress.
BTY- my parents ended up divorced but they waited until they were 65 yrs old. They both could have found another to make them happy. I just hope that both children are respected and loved by both parents. :flowers:

Is this an annual memorial mass for Don Jaime's father?

Interesting how Jaime and his kids seem to be the only ones in casual wear. Thanks for the pics!

Interesting how Jaime and his kids seem to be the only ones in casual wear. Thanks for the pics!
Most of them appear to be casually dressed; kids in downjackets and boots, Jaime's brother in jacket and red pants.

Thanks for the photos of Jaime and the children. I love to see Froylan and Victoria whether they are with their Mother or Father. They are lovely children and I hope they will grow up happy despite the parents´separation.

The Infanta looks elegant as usual and her face has reflected a new serenity and happiness, after all the to-do about her separation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom