The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2008, 07:23 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamk View Post
I have come to really admire Elena - she seems to be a very caring and loving mother.
She works hard, goes about her daily life. She seems very down-to-earth even with the papparazzi always milling about, she seems to be gracious and unassuming.
It is too bad that her marriage floundered, but she seems to have taken charge and gotten on with her life.
That is a great description of Elena.

Old 09-06-2008, 05:12 AM
Imperial Majesty

Infanta Elena participated at the flag raising ceremony at the Paralympic Games in Beijing and met the athletes.
Mundo Deportivo/España iza su bandera ante la Infanta Elena
Photo

China's President Hu Jintao and his wife Liu Yongquing greet Infanta Elena at the Great Hall of the People ahead a welcoming luncheon for the opening ceremony of the Beijing Paralympic Games
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife

Old 09-10-2008, 09:10 AM
Heir Presumptive

From Prisma
Jaime de Marichalar taking his children to school, 10/09/2008.
Jaime Marichalar lleva a sus hijos Froilan y Victoria al colegio - Agencia Prisma
It is always so nice to see them also with their father!
OMG, Jaime with the blootooth headset!
Old 09-10-2008, 09:48 AM

Hello Princess elena, i just wanted to send a smiling face to you, and say that, there are many god fotos of your highnes and family.I must say that Your family has grown much the reasont years, dont You agree infanta Elena? Best greetings from Norway. Bjørn Terje Wagle
Old 09-10-2008, 12:01 PM
Imperial Majesty

Hola!/VUELTA AL COLE PARA FELIPE Y VICTORIA DE MARICHALAR
Galerías de imágenes
Old 09-10-2008, 12:21 PM
Royal Highness

How wonderful to see the two kids with happy faces again, not only on their first day of school but during the holidays as well.Bravo for Infanta Elena and also for Jaime to keep their children happy despite the separation.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:27 PM
Imperial Majesty

Victoria Federica and Froilan have attended school for the first time this school year.

BelgaPicture - Category details
Old 09-11-2008, 07:51 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Infanta Elena with her kids in Mallorca. September 2

http://www.prismanews.com/spip.php?article3822

Old 09-11-2008, 03:11 PM
Courtier

Thanks for the pics everyone. Victoria gets more and more beautiful by the day. I'm glad they look so happy and excited to be back at school.
Old 09-16-2008, 09:49 AM
Imperial Majesty

First day of work for the Infanta Elena in the Mapfre Foundation, where she will work as director of Social Projects

Video

Primer día de trabajo para la Infanta Elena

Photos

http://www.diezminutos.es/familia_re...dia_de_trabajo
Old 09-20-2008, 02:53 PM
Courtier

Jaime took Victoria and Felipe to the doubles semifinal of the Davis Cup: Jaime de Marichalar Disfruta de una Tarde en el Tenis Junto a sus Hijos.
Old 09-21-2008, 12:16 PM
Serene Highness

Jaime's jacket in the photos reminds me of the umpire's and linesmen's outfits at Wimbledon.
Old 09-29-2008, 06:52 PM
Courtier

Thanks for the pics lula! Do you know who the woman and two boys are in this picture: http://www.seegerpress-online.de/top...ER00211374.jpg?
Old 09-30-2008, 05:52 PM
Imperial Majesty

Infanta Elena has attended the performing of Cambodian dances 'Cambodia Nearer'

BelgaPicture - Category details
Old 09-30-2008, 06:30 PM
Courtier

I just love how Elena has blossomed recently - and developed a fabulous fashion sense.
With the Paraolympic team she is wearing blue espadrille shoes - fun!
Greeting the President of China, the black and white patterned skirt and white jacket ensemble is so pretty.
And the yellow pantsuit with the red coral necklace - just so fashionable.
Elena is the best ambassador of the SRF - she seems to love the responsibilities, shows an interest in everything, seems gracious to everyone and is doing this all on her own - good for her!
Old 09-30-2008, 06:45 PM
Royal Highness

That is a gorgeous pantsuit on Elena. The red necklace was a perfect touch. (I wonder if Sen. Clinton has been watching the Spanish Royal Ladies for fashion inspiration.)
Old 09-30-2008, 08:27 PM
Serene Highness

I was just thinking the same thing pamk when I looked at the recent pictures of Elena. She just seems to beam now, and I have to believe that is why the children seem so relaxed and smiling lately. Children are a lot more sensitive then people realize.
Good for Elena, taking her life into her hands and making a change, even though I am sure it was really hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamk View Post
I just love how Elena has blossomed recently - and developed a fabulous fashion sense.
With the Paraolympic team she is wearing blue espadrille shoes - fun!
Greeting the President of China, the black and white patterned skirt and white jacket ensemble is so pretty.
And the yellow pantsuit with the red coral necklace - just so fashionable.
Elena is the best ambassador of the SRF - she seems to love the responsibilities, shows an interest in everything, seems gracious to everyone and is doing this all on her own - good for her!
Old 10-01-2008, 05:16 AM
Heir Presumptive

Princess Elena of Spain Attends Cambodian Dances Performance. MADRID, SPAIN - SEPTEMBER 30 2008

Pics from PPE
PPE Agency

Getty
http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Se...tId=83058021#1

Infanta Elena going to her children's school on 30/09/2008.

http://i36.tinypic.com/2ywc0lg.jpg
http://i34.tinypic.com/mslv0k.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/2yyb12v.jpg
http://i34.tinypic.com/2ik3710.jpg
Old 10-01-2008, 05:37 AM
Nobility

Curly hair suits her marvellously! She has a good hairdresser. Liked especially : http://www.realitatea.net/media/imag...5057965_00.jpg

Tags
elena, froilán de marichalar, infanta elena, jaime de marichalar, victoria de marichalar