Infanta Elena and Children, Current Events Part 9: March 2008 - March 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there is some great pics of elena yesterday on ipapress but I can't enlarge the pics because I am not register on ipapress. Could someone post the pics of ipapress please?

Thanks for the links giov! The Infanta seems to have really enjoyed just being a fan. I love she always seems to pull off some sort of fashion statement even in casual wear.

Pics 30.6.2008

Jaime de Marichalar attending the Christian Dior Haute Couture
Fall/Winter 2008-2009 fashion show, held at the Musee Rodin
in Paris. June 30, 2008.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
I am so happy to see Infanta Elena, going on with her life and her duties with a smiling face and always so elegant. And I particularly loved to see how enthusiastically she received the football heroes. Especially because coming from a country like Brasil, where it is also our passion.
I bet Froylan and the Undangarin boys were as excited about this feat.

Infanta Elena in action during the National show-jumping contest in Segovia, Castilla y Leon

ANP Beeldbank

Does anyone know if Infanta Elena ever aspired to being on the Spanish Olympic team?

:previous: Yeah, I've wondered about that too. Her siblings have both competed and became flag bearers during the opening ceremonies, but I've never heard about her competing there (on show jumping, perhaps?).

Jaime de Marichalar attending the Christian Dior Haute Couture
Fall/Winter 2008-2009 fashion show, held at the Musee Rodin
in Paris. June 30, 2008.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

My gosh, does this guy ever relax? He always looks so tensed up and stiff - never smiles. He needs to chill out.

:previous: that facial expression of his may be related to the stroke he had before. If you'll look at his old photos, before the stroke, you'll actually find that he has a pleasant, boyish face.

:previous: that facial expression of his may be related to the stroke he had before. If you'll look at his old photos, before the stroke, you'll actually find that he has a pleasant, boyish face.

I agree. IMO, the stroke has changed his facial expression.

I think is very funny to read in Hola! that Infata Elena is searching for a new job to have money to face new expenses regarding her new house. I think this is very funny, good she is the daugther of the Queen and King of Spain if she doesn't have money to face her expenses who has??????

Am I to understand that Infanta Elena will not be working as a teacher anymore?

I couldn't tell from the article if she was leaving her teaching job or taking on a second job for supplemental income. I would assume the former is true.

I think is very funny to read in Hola! that Infata Elena is searching for a new job to have money to face new expenses regarding her new house. I think this is very funny, good she is the daugther of the Queen and King of Spain if she doesn't have money to face her expenses who has??????

At least she's doing something! Sure, we all live in difficult times now, and we see the royals aren't spared, and we should probably be grateful that even the King's daughter is concerned about her own living expenses instead of waiting for doleouts from the government, which means using the taxpayers' money.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Infanta Elena of Spain seen during the 'Ciudad de Aviles' Hurdle Race National Championship held at 'El Forcon' sports centre in Aviles, Asturias, 19 July 2008.

BelgaPicture - Category details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom