The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2010, 06:48 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melibea View Post
^^
I know what you mean, but I like them because they susually say things that the normal press does't mention, although I agree with you this article was really strange. And this one is not from monarquia confidencial.
The source I believe it was Monarquia Confidencial... I just saw that you posted the link of El Confidencial Digital, I talked about Monarquia Confidencial because I saw this article on their website
And I agree with you when you say that this kind of news doesn't usually gets out from other newspapers or magazines.

Old 06-28-2010, 07:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Victoria Federica, un prodigio de la música.

VF gave a piano concert in her school and her mother and the queen were very impressed.
It's nice that she has a music hobby. I think it's beneficial in so many ways for a child to learn how to play a musical instrument. Not only is it fun but good discipline.

Old 06-29-2010, 05:32 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
I will translate it for you!

The article says that VF is following the steps of I. Margarita, P. Irene and the queen as all of them play very well the piano.
Ah thank you
Old 07-05-2010, 10:17 AM
Imperial Majesty

Inauguration of the exhibition " The sacred made real "
Valladolid

Video

Photos

http://noticias.terra.es/2010/mundo/...anol$599x0.jpg
http://noticias.terra.es/2010/mundo/...l-00$599x0.jpg
http://noticias.terra.es/2010/mundo/...l-01$599x0.jpg

BelgaPicture - Category details

http://www.nortecastilla.es/multimed...ladolid-0.html
Old 07-05-2010, 04:51 PM
Aristocracy

Infanta Elena Appearance

Infanta Elena has begun to look aged, she needs a face lift. She seem to be a lovely person but she is aging fast.
Old 07-05-2010, 06:19 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilda Thomas View Post
Infanta Elena has begun to look aged, she needs a face lift. She seem to be a lovely person but she is aging fast.
Perhaps she's quite happy with her face & doesn't want a face lift .
Old 07-06-2010, 02:34 AM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

I agree. When you ages, your face wouldn't look as it was when you were younger. Life and years goes on, and you are not the same. I like how Elena looks right now and she wouldn't need any surgery and such , modern stupidities. She looks better han some years ago.

However, I think it's herself who must decide if she likes her look or not. I bet she is quite satisfied of herself. Elena was never a snobish kind of woman.

Vanesa.
Old 07-06-2010, 07:12 AM
Heir Apparent

Well said Vanesa. Infanta Elena is a member of the Spanish Royal Family not an aging Hollywood "Starlet" stalking the latest "in" plastic surgeon. She is who she is, an Infanta Elena of Spain!
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrant
I like Princess Elena. She seems to be a warm and caring person.
I do too,she goes gets on with the job & alaways has a kind smile on her face.
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilda Thomas
Perhaps she's quite happy with her face & doesn't want a face lift .
I remeber seeing a truely ghastly shot of Melanie Griffin in Spain wearing national dress during some holiday. Her face looked as smooth as a baby's bottom but she was so full of botox she couldn't even crack a smile let alone a laugh!

The photo's of Infanta Elana at the school prizegiving were fabulous. Warmth, smiles and all the expessions one would expect from a woman in such a place doing such a very special job. I bet every child she smiled at felt really special.
Old 07-06-2010, 07:40 AM
Royal Highness

I am a fan of Infanta Elena and my desire has been always that she and her two lovely children may be very happy. I´m glad to know that Victoria is studying music and as for Felipe, it´s not surprising he might have had some problems. He seems to be a sentsitive child (even though also an energetic child). These kids sometimes suffer from disatention at school .
Old 07-07-2010, 12:39 AM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

I'm happy knowing that Victoria Federica is a little genius of piano interpretation! She seems to be shy and time to time, she looks sad, but these kind of talented children usually does. Congrats to her! I just love piano!

Vanesa.
Old 07-11-2010, 01:23 PM
Imperial Majesty

Infanta Elena takes part into a horse jump competiton held the riding club of Molina de Segura, Murcia

BelgaPicture - Category details
Old 07-11-2010, 02:19 PM
Gentry

I think Infanta Elena is aging quite nicely. In fact I think she looks better now than she did when she was younger.
Old 07-18-2010, 07:55 AM
Imperial Majesty

Delivery of the Flag of Combat to the frigate "Méndez Núñez"
Vigo (Pontevedra)

O presidente da Xunta, na cerimonia de entrega da Bandeira de Combate á Fragata Méndez Núñez - Xunta de Galicia

http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture...e/2232421.html
Old 07-18-2010, 01:07 PM
Gentry

Stunning with the mantilla!
Old 07-19-2010, 05:46 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLLeNa14 View Post
Stunning with the mantilla!
She looks very regal .
Old 07-22-2010, 02:07 PM
Courtier

Froilán, de camino a un internado inglés

Vanitatis says that next year Felipe will go to an english boarding school in Sussex
Old 07-23-2010, 08:40 AM
Royal Highness

Yes, I read it in another place that he is going to study in England.
Old 08-01-2010, 12:26 PM
Administrator

Well good for the Infanta!

She has always been one of my favorite royals...I am glad to see a smile on her face. Whether its just a night out with a good friend or the start of something more.

Closed Thread

Tags
elena, froilán de marichalar, infanta elena, jaime de marichalar, victoria de marichalar