Infanta Elena and Children, Current Events Part 9: March 2008 - March 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't say that I'm crazy about the plaid pantsuit, but someone as tall and slender as Infanta Elena can carry it off.

I don't know but from just looking at the pictures, I certainly wouldn't use the words enjoy, neither child looks happy. Why is it when they are around their father, they look scared and upset but when they are with Elena now, they look happy and relaxed. Jamie always looks like he is mad and I personally don't like the way he is holding Felipe's arm.:bang:

I totally agree!

I don't know but from just looking at the pictures, I certainly wouldn't use the words enjoy, neither child looks happy. Why is it when they are around their father, they look scared and upset but when they are with Elena now, they look happy and relaxed. Jamie always looks like he is mad and I personally don't like the way he is holding Felipe's arm.:bang:

My heart goes out to these two small kids. My parents were divorced when I was young and it can cause such turmoil in your life. When my parents divorced it was so long ago and almost nobody's parents divorced back then.
So, I was different. In Spain, divorce is probably also somewhat unusual and uncommon, so it may be thrusting Elena's kids into an uncomfortable situation. And other kids can be cruel - I just hope that their school situation is OK.
I would bet that Juan and Victoria will grow up to be very close - just as I am with my older brother. My brother watched over me when we visited our father. I sure hope that Jaime is trying as hard as he can to be a good father to these two kids.
I would think that the grandparents would watch over these kids very closely also.

Love the picture of Elena on the skateboard! What fun for her and her children. I have to agree with most of you in saying that she looks like weight has been lifted off of her shoulders and seems much happier since the separation. Jaime to me has always been, aloof acting, like he knows (or thinks) he's important or better than everyone else around him. Just my opinion of course. I suppose that no one really knows why they split. I just hope that the children are adjusting well and are healthy.

Thanks agm. It was quite funny to see Elena using Victoria as an ottoman.

Thanks for the pics Lula!
Elena looks really nice and classy!

She looks great. She always has great shoes.

Elena looked great! I love her outfit and her shoes are lovely! Glad to see her looking well!

Elena is not a beauty but she's such a great dresser. High quality clothes and most of all she knows how to use accessoires, great shoes, matching bags and jewellery (love her usual combo pearl necklace & Chanel bag).

Elena is not a beauty but she's such a great dresser. High quality clothes and most of all she knows how to use accessoires, great shoes, matching bags and jewellery (love her usual combo pearl necklace & Chanel bag).
I totally agree with you Duke!:flowers:
She does know how to look royal, classy and elegant!

I think that is the best description of Infanta Elena. Also, she has a elegant figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom