Infanta Elena and Children, Current Events Part 9: March 2008 - March 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
La Infanta Elena, adicta a Mercadona
While his brothers are less likely to share street and everyday life with the sovereign people, the Infanta Elena is just the opposite.
En esto también se parece al Rey que, cuando era más joven, se escapaba en su moto y lo mismo paraba en un bar de la zona de El Pardo a tomarse unas tapitas, que se perdía por la carretera de La Coruña y ayudaba a un súbdito como si fuera un responsable de asistencia en carretera.​
In this also resembles the King when I was younger, he escaped on his bike and so stopped at a bar in the area of El Pardo to take some tapas, which are lost on the road to La Coruña and helping a subject as if it were responsible for roadside assistance.

Princess Elena attended the 2010 TELVA magazine fashion awards at the palacio de Cibeles in Madrid, Spain. October 25, 2010

PPE Agency Telva

A nice change of look on Elena IMO, she looks quite dramatic but does pull it off well.
In the ppe pictures, she looked like she had trouble walking a bit.

She looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Incredibly beautiful!!!

She reminds me of Celine Dion.

More pics from yesterday:

Infanta Elena attends the signature of the Rare Diseases Pharmaceuticals
Cooperation Project on October 27, 2010 in Madrid.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery **

How beautifully white teeth, Infanta Elena has.

Felipe (I think he rather likes to be called Felipe than Froilán) seems to be very happy of his returning to Spain. Mother and son are showing their jolly without hiding it. I like this attitude. :flowers:

Victoria Federika is a beatiful sweet girl. I think she must be very sensitive, for her little face is always so sober...she is only laughing in two pics. But she is as delicate as a flower...:)

Vanesa.

How happy Infanta Elena looks on these pictures, with her two children. Like her sister, Infanta Cristina, she enjoys her brood and has them at her side whenever possible.Both Felipe and his sister Victoria are lovely children.

So great to see how happy Felipe and Victoria were, greeting the Cavalgade of the Magi.Soon, Felipe will return to his boarding school in England, but taking with him many happy memories.

Thanks for the photos!:flowers:
Jon Jaime and his children had a good time attending the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom