Infanta Elena and Children, Current Events Part 9: March 2008 - March 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Google Translate

With the end of summer, no more sailing classes in Mallorca, with the arrival of September, begin teaching. The oldest grandson of the Kings of Spain, this year to pursue their studies at Sussex, as reported exclusively Vanitatis, is now in England.

Froilan, the son of the Infanta Elena and Jaime de Marichalar this time is not reunited with old friends from Colegio San Patricio, who shared room in Madrid so far.

Newly arrived from Soria, where the eldest son of the Duchess of Lugo spent a few days with her sister Victoria Federica and her father, Froilan already has one foot in Sussex (where he was expected since a few days), a county in southern England the border with Surrey, Kent, Hampshire and the Channel.

For obvious security issues, the name of the center is kept under hundreds of keys, but what I can tell you is that is one of Europe's most prestigious boarding schools in which the real grandson will improve their English level (high, through the education received at the San Patricio) and, because 24 hours will the center be able to develop extra-curricular activities such as soccer and basketball, two sports in which the child seems to be very good.

At school, only suitable for bulkier pockets are enrolled the children of prominent politicians and businessmen, but no member of royalty. Rather, there was.

Classmate have as a member of the Spanish royal family is not something that many children have the opportunity to have at home so, surely, given his pedigree, on the one hand, and his outgoing personality on the other the young will not have any problem Froilan integration in the new group.

And not alone, because they will have the minimum safety service. In addition to the trips that his mother made frequently, as this is the first time that are separated in these twelve years. In addition, his grandmother, Queen Sofia, often flies London, where his brother, former King Constantine, the father of Nicholas, who married last week in Spetses.

Marie Chantal Miller and Paul, close to the royal Spanish, are also in England, so that the family knows they have a sentimental support there. To Froilan, as for other students at his age there, start back to school. His sister Victoria, as his friends from San Patricio, still enjoy a few days before the course. Indeed, it is likely that Froilan match those weekends in Aunt Marie Chantal with a cousin Bulgarian.

When his uncle, Prince Philip was at school most of George Town, the inmates called him Flip. How Froilan call their new friends, whom they certainly seem difficult to pronounce the short name of Felipe Juan Froilan de Todos los Santos?

Google Translate

With the end of summer, no more sailing classes in Mallorca, with the arrival of September, begin teaching. The oldest grandson of the Kings of Spain, this year to pursue their studies at Sussex, as reported exclusively Vanitatis, is now in England.

Froilan, the son of the Infanta Elena and Jaime de Marichalar this time is not reunited with old friends from Colegio San Patricio, who shared room in Madrid so far.

Newly arrived from Soria, where the eldest son of the Duchess of Lugo spent a few days with her sister Victoria Federica and her father, Froilan already has one foot in Sussex (where he was expected since a few days), a county in southern England the border with Surrey, Kent, Hampshire and the Channel.

For obvious security issues, the name of the center is kept under hundreds of keys, but what I can tell you is that is one of Europe's most prestigious boarding schools in which the real grandson will improve their English level (high, through the education received at the San Patricio) and, because 24 hours will the center be able to develop extra-curricular activities such as soccer and basketball, two sports in which the child seems to be very good.

At school, only suitable for bulkier pockets are enrolled the children of prominent politicians and businessmen, but no member of royalty. Rather, there was.

Classmate have as a member of the Spanish royal family is not something that many children have the opportunity to have at home so, surely, given his pedigree, on the one hand, and his outgoing personality on the other the young will not have any problem Froilan integration in the new group.

And not alone, because they will have the minimum safety service. In addition to the trips that his mother made frequently, as this is the first time that are separated in these twelve years. In addition, his grandmother, Queen Sofia, often flies London, where his brother, former King Constantine, the father of Nicholas, who married last week in Spetses.

Marie Chantal Miller and Paul, close to the royal Spanish, are also in England, so that the family knows they have a sentimental support there. To Froilan, as for other students at his age there, start back to school. His sister Victoria, as his friends from San Patricio, still enjoy a few days before the course. Indeed, it is likely that Froilan match those weekends in Aunt Marie Chantal with a cousin Bulgarian.

When his uncle, Prince Philip was at school most of George Town, the inmates called him Flip. How Froilan call their new friends, whom they certainly seem difficult to pronounce the short name of Felipe Juan Froilan de Todos los Santos?

Thank you very much for the translation!!:flowers:

I hope young Felipe will have a good adaptation to his new school and make many new friends there.

Did she tell them to 'naff off' a la Princess Anne ?

Could someone provide a translation of what Elena stated in the video? Thank you in advance, it's much appreciated.

Translaton of the YouTube video:
She said "Could you please let us practice our sport?" to which I suppose the reporter replied "who, me?" because the Infanta then says "Yes, you. Please leave." She then directs the guard to take care of the matter. As she rides off, she thanks them and says "I will return the favor."

Here are some pics of that mentioned event:

Elena has been in a great mood and looked really good in these strong colours.

Infanta Elena attended the opening exposition for the centenary of the hotel
Ritz in Madrid, October 8, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 ** Pic 9 **

I like her hair in this picture! Somehow much softer look than usually. The hair is not too tightly back-drawn from the forehead. She could look wonderful by letting the hair fall down without any hair clips. For a change at least. :)

http://i53.tinypic.com/34ecb2b.jpg

I have not seen Elena so happy & confident like that in a while.
Thats a pretty look going on.

Infanta Elena's agenda is quite busy. It is nice to see her undertaking official engagements.

Here's a gallery from gettyimages:

Infanta Elena attending the 'Codices de la Capilla Sixtina' exhibition at the
Biblioteca Nacional on October 19, 2010 in Madrid.

** gettyimages gallery **

Princess Elena attended the 2010 TELVA magazine fashion awards at the palacio de Cibeles in Madrid, Spain. October 25, 2010

PPE Agency Telva

Well I think the word 'umm' comes to mind with that outfit.
Nice to see Elena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom