Infanta Cristina and Family, Current Events Part 1: October 2002 - April 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Su Alteza Real la Infanta Doña Cristina ha presidido el Acto Académico de Graduación Universitaria en el Paraninfo de la Universidad Complutense de Madrid. Tras ser recibida por el secretario de Estado de Universidades e Investigación, Salvador Ordóñez, y el rector de la Universidad Complutense, Carlos Berzosa, se interpretó el "Veni Creator". En la ceremonia, se entregaron cuatro premios extraordinarios -a Cristina María Quintana, de Filología; a María Viñuelas, de Derecho; a Raquel García, de Farmacia, y a Pablo Angulo, de Matemáticas-, y noventa alumnos recibieron sus diplomas. Posteriormente, la Orquesta de Cámara de la Universidad Complutense, bajo la dirección de María del Pilar Alvira, interpretó el Concierto para oboe y cuerda en re menor de A. Marcello. El acto concluyó con el canto del "Gaudeamus Igitur" por el coro de la Universidad.
(Paraninfo de la Universidad Complutense de Madrid, 18 de junio de 2004)
Pic 1
Pic 2

That's Angelina. I allways thought she was much taller, but doña Cristina is a very tall woman.

I just found other pic of Cristina and Angelia Jolie in Madrid :flower: Cristina realy looks great. Very stylish indeed :)

pic

I found a pic which was taken yesterday at the Zarzuela Palace, but how to create a hyperlink tothe site? I just can't manage to create one... :blush:

just found other pic of Cristina and Angelia Jolie in Madrid  Cristina realy looks great. Very stylish indeed

I agree, but I think if the jacket was a little shorter it would have looked much better. :flower:

:eek: Are you sure the woman standing is Princess Alexia of Greece?

Originally posted by Alisa@Jul 3rd, 2004 - 5:52 pm
:eek: Are you sure the woman standing is Princess Alexia of Greece?
i don't really think so... but she was there also, in the azur de puig, with the infanta cristina.

Now that's Princess Alexia :flower:

from imagine Scandinavia

Attachments

• 124418.jpeg
    124418.jpeg
    20.7 KB · Views: 427
  • 124419.jpeg
    124419.jpeg
    30.5 KB · Views: 452
  • 124420.jpeg
    124420.jpeg
    35.9 KB · Views: 495
  • 124421.jpeg
    124421.jpeg
    34.5 KB · Views: 342
  • 124422.jpeg
    124422.jpeg
    41.7 KB · Views: 412
  • 124423.jpeg
    124423.jpeg
    23.3 KB · Views: 381
  • 124417.jpeg
    124417.jpeg
    34.8 KB · Views: 517
Yesterday, Infanta Cristina, Inaki and TRH the King and Queen inaugurated an exposition. I thought Cristina looked great, and I love that outfit she wore!!

Monday, she will inaugurate the new instalations of a foundation for mentally or phisically disabled people.

Here is the photo :
Sus Majestades los Reyes, que han estado acompañados por Su Alteza Real la Infanta Doña Cristina y su esposo, Don Iñaki Urdangarin, han inaugurado en el Palazzo Grassi de Venecia la exposición antológica conmemorativa del nacimiento de Salvador Dalí. La muestra, que cuenta con más de trescientas obras pertenecientes a todas sus etapas y géneros, estará abierta hasta el 16 de enero, y está considerada la más importante de las que se dedicarán a al artista catalán en el "Año Dalí". En la imagen, las Reales Personas posan delante del cuadro "La estación de Perpignan".

(Palazzo Grassi. Venecia, 10 de septiembre de 2004)

Attachments

• dali05g.jpg
    dali05g.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 370
Last edited:
Su Alteza Real la Infanta Doña Cristina ha inaugurado en Tarrasa las nuevas instalaciones de la Fundación P. Amat Roumens "Fupar", una obra social de Caixa Terrasa, en la que trabajan en la actualidad 260 disminuidos psíquicos, que se incrementarán hasta 275 a finales de año. Estos talleres, que fueron creados hace unos treinta años años, les ofrecen ocupación remunerada, con puestos de trabajo estables y les forman para su posible incorporación al mercado laboral ordinario.
(Tarrasa -Barcelona-, 13 de septiembre de 2004)
fupar01g.jpg

isabella_ said:
Here you can see the pics of Cristina and Iñaki from the wedding of Laura and BeTRFán yesterday:
http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?nbc1=2&navtyp=SRH&str=urdangarin&sfld=C&nvc=E&nvv=77130

Does somebody know where we can find bigger pics of that event??
Great pictures! Cristina has really been injecting some fresh style into her generally laid back look lately. The past several months at more formal events I've noticed how Cristina's style has become a bit more 'adventurous' such as the black/pink dress she wore to the theatre event for Frederik and Mary's pre-wedding festivities, the ruffly dress she wore to Felipe and Letizia's pre-wedding dinner and now this layered satin/chiffon(?) combination in such a bright, vibrant colour.

Here is one picture, courtesy of the Glittering Royal Events MB.

Attachments

• mallorca.jpg
    mallorca.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 379
  • mallorca-2.jpg
    mallorca-2.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 318
  • mallorca-1.jpg
    mallorca-1.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 338
Last edited:
isabella_ said:
Thanks so much for the pictures Alexandria!
(I think that it isn't necesary to say again how wonderful looked Cristina in the wedding :p )

Here a photo from yesterday of Cristina and Iñaki. Have you noticed the resemblance between Miguel and his dad?:eek:

(Sorry for my English)

You're English is fine -- no worries!

Cristina did indeed look wonderful at the wedding this past weekend. I am loving her evolving style!

Thanks very much for this family picture, Isabella. Are there any pictures of Inaki as a child to compare with Miguel? I've never been really able to figure out whom he much resembles in the family. Pablo is the spitting image of his grandfather Juan Carlos as a child, and I always thought that Juanito favoured his mother a bit but I was never sure about Miguel.

Great photos!! I don't think this one was posted. I have always liked Cristina's style, but these past months she really looked great!

And I don't think this one was posted either...I may be wrong!

Attachments

• 127639.jpg
    127639.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 398
  • boda-laura6a.jpg
    boda-laura6a.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 431
Last edited by a moderator:
PRINCESS CRISTINA DE BORBON ARRIVED TO THE JESUS
DEL POZO CATWALK IN THE CIBELES 2005/05 FASHION
SHOW. in Madrid

IS:

With Carolina Herrera

Cristina & her sons

Here a a few photos of Cristina with Juanito and Pablo on Juan's fifth bitrthday.

Attachments

• COLOUR10045552.jpg
    COLOUR10045552.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 393
  • COLOUR10045548.jpg
    COLOUR10045548.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 376
  • 129194.jpg
    129194.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 298
  • 129193.jpg
    129193.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 332
  • 129192.jpg
    129192.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 300
  • 129191.jpg
    129191.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 295
Yes, it is from Moulin Rouge!! I love this film too!!

Well, to get back to Cristina, today is seven years (already!!;) ) that she married Inaki!! So Happy Wedding Anniversary to both of them! :)
It's just incredible how time flies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom