Infanta Cristina and Family, Current Events Part 1: October 2002 - April 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I notice that Inaki's umbrella is not quite covering up little Juan... :innocent:

Copyright Imagine Scandinavia/Korpa/C.F 20009, Madrid, Spanien. Pablo Nicolas celebates his birthday with his mother Princess Cristina and brother PRINCESS CRISTINA OF SPAIN GOES TO THE SCHOOL TO PICK HER CHILDREN UP ON THE BIRTH DAY OF HER SON PABLO NICOLAS. PRINCES CRISTINA IS A GREAT AND DEDICATED MOTHER THAT LIKES TO BE WITH HER SONS, SHE IS MOTHER OF THREE BOYS AND SHE DOES THE NORMAL LIFE OF MANY MOTHERS TRYING TO KEEP HER CHILDREN A REGULAR SCHEDULE.

Attachments

• 08_Cristina_Spanien_1.jpg
    08_Cristina_Spanien_1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 315
  • 08_Cristina_Spanien_2.jpg
    08_Cristina_Spanien_2.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 301
  • 08_Cristina_Spanien_3.jpg
    08_Cristina_Spanien_3.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 264
  • 08_Cristina_Spanien_5.jpg
    08_Cristina_Spanien_5.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 301
Last edited by a moderator:
I wrote it somewhere else, but I think that we are just not really used to seeing Cristina put so much effort into her looks as she did for the 25th anniversary events this past weekend. Usually the Infanta is very casual, as some of thse pictures show, with her hair in a ponytail and in jeans and what not. But at the 25th anniversary events she was made up very well and her hair was done much nicer and differently than usual.

And of course she is getting older, so no doubt that will show on her face. Probably more because she spends a lot of time outdoors with her sailing, and may not use sunblock or protection all the time.

I don't think she's had cosmetic surgery. Just a bad picture of her makes her look a bit older and more haggard than previously seen.

Cristina's sons are too cute! Espescially Juanito. Something about him makes me melt every time I see a picture of him, even though he looks like he has a very defiant and stubborn streak to him. And something about pictures of Pablo makes me think that he is the softy of all his brothers. There is a picture of Miguel from this past summer where Juanito is pushing him in his stroller, and little Miguel just seems to be glaring at the cameras.

i agree with you. i doubt any surgery, its simply not her style. i started this threat because i am a bit fet up with constant focus on letizia. christina and elena are the spine of the royal house, they are fulfilling their duties in silence and support the family 'business'.

I was thinking after I made my post, too, that with her stomach infection, the tension surrounding Felipe's relationship with Letizia while raising three young boys, maybe Cristina is getting a bit stressed and tired. That could be a good explanation for her tired looks at the 25th anniversary events.

Pablo's getting so big!

Well- here's a shot from summer 2003, I presume.

The Urdangarin boys with their grandma Queen Sofia. :flower:

(Check out the major fluff action on Juan's head)

Attachments

• Palmakids703.jpg
    Palmakids703.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 361
casareal
S.A.R. la Infanta Doña Cristina pasa junto a la reproducción del navío "Nuestra Señora del Pilar" durante la visita que realizó a la exposición "España y América: un océano de negocios", que conmemora el V Centenario de la creación de la Casa de la Contratación de Sevilla, organismo que controlaba el tráfico y las relaciones comerciales entre el Viejo y el Nuevo Mundo. Doña Cristina presidió el acto y recorrió la muestra que, a través de sus más de trescientas piezas de colecciones privadas, archivos y museos nacionales, pasa revista a los casi tres siglos de vida de esta institución. La exposición estará abierta hasta el próximo 29 de febrero. (Real Alcázar. Sevilla, 11 de diciembre de 2003)

A business’ ocean” at La Casa de la Provincia (The Province’s House) to commemorate the Vth centenary of The Contract House, the institution that it took charge of the business between Castilla and the New World (AmÈrica) in XVI century. 12/11/2003. Infanta Cristina attended the opening of the exhibition “Spain and AmÈrica. © MONTOLLA M./EUROPA PRESS/GAMMA / IBL Bildbyrå 749236

casareal
Su Alteza Real la Infanta Doña Cristina obsequia a una alumna en la entrega de juguetes celebrada en la Fundación Gotze, de la que es Presidenta de Honor. Doña Cristina compartió los villancicos y recorrió la exposición en la que se reflejan sus actividades, desde trabajos de jardinería y artesanía, a perchas, panderetas y tornillos realizados por encargos de empresas. Esta institución benéfica de carácter privado nació en 1982 por iniciativa de un grupo de padres de deficientes psíquicos y dispone de ayudas materiales de la Comunidad de Madrid, y personales de voluntarios particulares y de las asociaciones de la Universidad Francisco de Vitoria y de Hospitalidad de Nuestra Señora de Lourdes. En la actualidad, atiende a 130 personas con discapacidades psíquicas, de entre seis y más de cincuenta años, con deficiencias de profundas a leves. (Cerro del Águila - Madrid -, 19 de diciembre de 2003)

Attachments

• cris.JPG
    cris.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 341
  • 01.JPG
    01.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 421
  • 02.JPG
    02.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 351
  • 01.JPG
    01.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 377
  • 02.JPG
    02.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 424
  • 01.JPG
    01.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 227
Polfoto - 22 December 2003 - BARCELONA, SPAIN - Infanta Cristina enjoy growing of her children: She travel to Madrid in the morning and came back to Barcelona just to pick up her two elder sons, Pablo and Juan, and then fly again to Madrid. It was the last class day for Pablo and Juan before Christmas Holydays at Lycee Francais, and Juan shows to her mother a paint done it with his hands.

Attachments

• 1001.jpg
    1001.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 283
  • 1002.jpg
    1002.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 270
  • 1003.jpg
    1003.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 246
  • 1004.jpg
    1004.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 323
  • 1005.jpg
    1005.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 264
  • 1006.jpg
    1006.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 248
  • 1007.jpg
    1007.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 274
  • 1008.jpg
    1008.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 292
GETTY IMAGES - MADRID, SPAIN - DECEMBER 19: Princess Cristina of Spain gives Christmas presents to handicaped children at the GOTZE Foundation on December 19, 2003 in Madrid, Spain.

Attachments

• 10025.jpg
    10025.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 226
  • 10026.jpg
    10026.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 236
Colourpress - 29 December 2003 - Madrid, Spain

Infanta Cristina, her husband Iñaki Urdangarin and their sons Juan Valentin, Pablo Nicolas and Miguel in Vitoria, Northern Spain, for the Christmas holidays.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 319
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 375
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 344
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 313
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 308
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 353
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 332
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 324
Imagine Scandinavia - 28 December 2003 - Vitoria, Spain - Infanta Cristina and family in Vitoria: Christmas with in-laws

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 338
  • 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 261
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 367
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 372
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 299
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 281
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 359
I was really very touched by the pictures. ;)

Princess Cristina and Inaki really loves their children.
She even doesn't think of the time she spents travelling from Barcelona to Madrid just to fetch her children everyday. She and Inaki are really very caring and affectionate parents. So, their three children should be very grateful for that. Their parents sacrifice some things just for them.

Princess Cristina is also an example of a good mother to all mothers areound the globe. Just to mention the fact that there are many mothers who just abandon their child at it's early stage of living.

So, Infanta Cristina and Inaki just deserves all the love from their children.

Polfoto - Inaki Urdangarin, the husband of Infanta Cristina de Borbon celebrated his 36th birthday with his wife. They went to the theatre Tivoli in Barcelona to see the play 'Art.'

Attachments

• cristina_inaki.jpg
    cristina_inaki.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 268
  • cristina_inaki_1.jpg
    cristina_inaki_1.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 250
  • cristina_inaki_3.jpg
    cristina_inaki_3.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 341
Polfoto - Barcelona, Spain. Inaki Urdangarin received a present from his son Miguel for his 36th birthday -- a drawing with the message "Happy Birthday Daddy!" from his youngest son Miguel when he went to the school to pick up him.

How adorable is Miguel's drawing?!

Attachments

• father_and_son.jpg
    father_and_son.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 316
  • drawing.jpg
    drawing.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 353
The King in his visit to Antarctic put to 5 penguins the name of your 5 grandchildren : Felipe,Juan,Victoria,Pablo and Miguel.

Originally posted by meac@Jan 19th, 2004 - 5:01 pm
The King in his visit to Antarctic put to 5 penguins the name of your 5 grandchildren : Felipe,Juan,Victoria,Pablo and Miguel.
How adorable! ... But I bet those penguins aren't nearly as cute as his grandkids!

... Wonder if he'll go back to name some more penguins for Felipe and Letizia's kids?! ;)

That's a really sweet picture from Miguel. Correct me if I'm wrong but 1-year olds don't usually know how to write...he must be a prodigy :p

The couple arrived the theatre smiling while Duke of Lugo surrounded his wife with his arm. In other hand, Iñaki Urdangarín received a very special present, as he knew he will be named as the first vice-president of Spanish Olympic Committee. 01/15/2004.

Attachments

• 750760_01.jpg
    750760_01.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 513
BARCELONA, SPAIN, 25 MAY 2003: Infanta Cristina participated last weekend in another sailing race in Barcelona, in which she and the rest of the Azur de Puig crew finally won. During the competition, her husband, Inaki Urdangarin, go also into the sea with their two elder sons, Juan Valentin and Pablo Nicolos, in a friend's launch. The two boys are used to sail because they do this during their holidays in Palma de Mallorca. At the end of the day, Infanta Cristina received her award accompanied by her two little boys and King Juan Carlos, also a participant in the sail race, play with their grandsons.

Attachments

• cristina_family_trophy.jpg
    cristina_family_trophy.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 1,814
I know this picture is already old because it was taken last 1988 during a State Visit by Queen Elizabeth II to Spain but it's also nice to take a look at the dress of Infanta Cristina.

Infanta Cristina

Originally posted by Lena@May 3rd, 2004 - 6:50 am
Froilan and Juan. Aren´t they cute?!

Adorable indeed! B)

What is with both of their expressions in this picture?

Juanito seems like he's being sneaky and Froilan looks so baffled! :lol:

I just found this sweet pic from Cristina and her youngest son Miguel during the photo session in the Royal Palace. It's sooo cute :heart:

Cristina and Miguel

Wow! She's been very busy these days! :blink:
Thanks everyone for the photos and the news. :flower: . By the way I love her style, she has improve it a lot, don't you think?

Originally posted by isabella_@Jun 10th, 2004 - 2:55 pm
Wow! She's been very busy these days! :blink:
Thanks everyone for the photos and the news. :flower: . By the way I love her style, she has improve it a lot, don't you think?
You're rigth, Cristina is alot busy this late months. And i'm happy for that, her style realy improved alot, so is realy great to see her :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom