Infanta Cristina and Family, Current Events Part 12: July 2008 - March 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are my very favourite family and I hope that going to Washington won´t deprive us of seeing them in photos very often!

As far as I know they will spend two years in Washington, because of Iñaki´s work.

I wonder if they will sell their home in Barcelona?

One of the articles posted here (I can't remember which) made it sound like they'll be keeping their house in Barcelona which makes sense if they're really only staying in DC for a couple years and I'm sure they'll be coming back to Spain regularlly especially if Cristina continues working with La Caixa.

Infanta Cristina de Borbon attends a meeting to be informed of the new cooperation projects to fight against poverty developed by La Caixa Foundation, in Solola province, in Guatemala

BelgaPicture - Category details

Infanta Cristina and Iñaki Urdangarín were yesterday at the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute's 32nd Annual Awards Gala

epa - european pressphoto agency: Obama dice que en la lucha por la reforma de salud "todos somos americanos"

Finally the Infanta and her husband did not go to the act, they were invited but they could not go. Obama in his speech greeted the Infanta, because in the list sent by the organization to the White House there was a mistake and they had not eliminated her name. :lol:

http://www.adn.es/politica/20090917/NWS-3089-Cristina-Infanta-Obama-publicamente-presente.html

I´m missing seeing the Urdangarin children. Any photos of their first days in their new schools?

I´m missing seeing the Urdangarin children. Any photos of their first days in their new schools?

I do not believe that we see many photos, before travelling to The United States the Infanta asked to the Spanish magazines that were not publishing photos of her children in Washington, so I do not believe that there are going to be many images.

Ok everyone, I come bearing gifts!

Open the link then click on the "Royals" tab at the top. There are pics of Cristina with the kids in a park, picking them up from school, and the Duques de Palma on their anniversary. Unfortunately the pics are quite small and I don't know how to enlarge them.
Reporters

Enjoy! :flowers:

Ok everyone, I come bearing gifts!

Open the link then click on the "Royals" tab at the top. There are pics of Cristina with the kids in a park, picking them up from school, and the Duques de Palma on their anniversary. Unfortunately the pics are quite small and I don't know how to enlarge them.
Reporters

Enjoy! :flowers:

It looks like they go to public schools.

It certainly looks like the couple is shopping in Bethesda. I want to say Mazza Gallerie. Hard to tell if the kids go to public schools. Most public and private schools in the states use a yellow bus.

It certainly looks like the couple is shopping in Bethesda. I want to say Mazza Gallerie. Hard to tell if the kids go to public schools. Most public and private schools in the states use a yellow bus.

Not in Maryland. Parents usually drive their kids to private schools or students carpool.

I live in Maryland and there are plenty of private schools that have buses. Not all but some. I rode a yellow bus when I attended private school.

Last edited:
Weren't the children supposed to go to some fancy French school?

I would doubt that the Infanta's children would be permitted to attend a regular American public school, particularly in an area where so many VIP's are clustered and special schools exist for those children and the children of wealthy American families.

You´re right, ladejesus, they are at the lycée Rochambeau. Saw some pictures of Miguel in one of the lycée`s sites.

Thanks for these pics. Looks as if Inaki lost weight. Just like normal parents waiting for their children at the bus stop.

Thanks Lula, for the great pictures. Juan is so tall and little Irene is a beauty!

Wonderful pctures,such a beautiful family :flowers:

Infanta Cristina attend the opening of the "Sonimagfoto y Multimedia" in its 10 edition, today in Barcelona.

IPApress

Infanta Cristina chairs the Inauguration of the 10th edition of the Salon "Sonimagfoto and Multimedia" in Barcelona

PPE Agency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom