Infanta Cristina and Family, Current Events Part 9: February - July 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the third Diez Minutos picture who is that lady with Irene. Is it Christina or Elena? I can't be sure I have just realised how similar they are!

Thank you monica!!!:flowers:

Again Monica you are the photo posting queen! Thank you for those photos they are lovely. I especially liked the one of Elena getting her camera out to take a picture of Irene with Christina. She is clearly doted on. I wish Leonor was there! Plus, how adorable are Juan and Froilan in their matching ski suits! I predict some very handsome men in the future. :flowers:

Great photos!!!! Irene is cuter every day!!!!

Thank you so much for the pics. Irene is such a doll. I wish we could see Leonor more often though

Thank you so much monica! I love how close the sisters and their kids are. Irene is so precious!

monica said:
Infanta Cristina attends of incognito the Invisible preopening of the shared in common film.

La infanta Cristina asiste de incógnito al preestreno de la película solidaria 'Invisibles' | El Periódico de Catalunya | Gente

photo.
http://www.elperiodico.com/EDICION/ED070307/CAS/FOTOS/EPP_ND/CARP01/f083mh42.jpg

The anecdote took place at the end of the debate when the infanta approached to greet and Bardem, skipping the protocol, it printed two kisses to him to which it responded with a smile.

Thanks for everything sis!

So Bardem skipped protocol and kissed Cris twice, wonder what's Iñaki gonna say about that:cool::lol:

The most expensive district of Spain

What has of special east district It is the old enclave of the Catalan bourgeoisie, their apartments usually are amplest and counts on the best pastry shops of the Condal City between which is the favourite of Infanta Cristina and Iñaki Urdangarín. Only 14% of their children study in schools public.
The students of Sarriá have the privilege to have to their reach the best pastry shops of the city, at least, that mark the tradition. Own Infant Cristina ordered desserts from her wedding to the Foix pastry shop (the real desserts consist of a cream cushion covered with strawberries on a base of milhojas). He is not strange to be to Iñaki Urdangarín buying in that same pastry shop or taking to brave potatoes of the bar Takings.
El barrio más caro de España | elmundo.es

It gives of the Prize of Economy of Castilla and Leon Infanta Cristina

University campus of Valladolid, 22 of March of 2007
will be presided over by Their Height Real Infanta Doña Cristina.

The Prize of Economy of Castilla and Leon Infanta Cristina, that it summons the Council of Economy and Use of the Meeting of Castilla and Leon, it was instituted in 1995 to distinguish the investigating effort and the intellectual trajectory of a person or institution in the field of the Applied Economy, due to the importance that it has in all the scopes of the society. It is sponsored by the Federation of Savings banks of Castilla and Leon.
Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España

INFANTA CRISTINA SURPASSES WITH HER DRESS TO MAXIMA, IN 70º BIRTHDAY OF REY HARALD

It will not get to reign in its country, but birthday king Harald of Norway has become ‘ Reina of the best ones dressed ’ in the celebrations by 70º. Infant Cristina has managed to surpass, with 1,617 votes of our internauts, to Maxima of Holland in a voting that been very has fought until the last moment.
LA INFANTA CRISTINA SUPERA CON SU VESTIDO A MÁXIMA, EN EL 70º CUMPLEAÑOS DEL REY HARALD

crisiñaki said:
Great news sis!:flowers:
I loved the blue dress she wore at the gala:wub:

I am glad that the infant won because to my also I like much his dress went elegant and simple as to her she pleases it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

monica said:
It gives of the Prize of Economy of Castilla and Leon Infanta Cristina

University campus of Valladolid, 22 of March of 2007
will be presided over by Their Height Real Infanta Doña Cristina.

The Prize of Economy of Castilla and Leon Infanta Cristina, that it summons the Council of Economy and Use of the Meeting of Castilla and Leon, it was instituted in 1995 to distinguish the investigating effort and the intellectual trajectory of a person or institution in the field of the Applied Economy, due to the importance that it has in all the scopes of the society. It is sponsored by the Federation of Savings banks of Castilla and Leon.
Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o39/dagmarnat/Cris New Pics/721629a3ad875g.jpg
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o39/dagmarnat/Cris New Pics/721629a3ada06g.jpg
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o39/dagmarnat/Cris New Pics/721629a3a601fg.jpg
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o39/dagmarnat/Cris New Pics/721629a3a5bd1g.jpg

(TERRA)

Thanks for the photos sis, Cristina was very beautiful and I can say this time if that but in person who in the photos to her do not make justice and that that badly does not leave, I like much as I take the hair today :wub: :wub: :flowers: but it thought that the act was later and I have arrived when it left.

thanksss fanletizia,there are no photos?

Thanks sis for the pics, she looked awesome!:flowers:
Perfect princess as always, you simply cannot get it better!:)

IX the Criterium the Feminine International summoned to the best regatistas of the World

'The Real Nautical Club Calpe organizes the Feminine Criterium the International from the 24 to the 28 of April, regata Match Race described like degree two by the ISAF.
A year more, as you complete seven editions, the regata comes sponsored by the S.A.R Infanta Cristina who will preside over the Committee of Honor.
masmar.com: El IX Criterium Internacional Femenino convocara a las mejores regatistas del Mundo

Thanks for the news sis, Cristina has always been a sailor so it's great she sponsors this activity:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom