Infanta Cristina and Family, Current Events Part 5: March - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dukes of Palm, the infanta Cristina and Iñaki Urdangarín, they will inaugurate the event at 18.30 o'clock h.

The Dukes of Palm, the infanta Cristina and Iñaki Urdangarin, they open today (18.30h.) in Calafell the Jocs of the Mediterrània, that celebrate their third edition. During all the week more than 800 people of the third age originating in Majorca, L' Alguer and Lamor-Plague - France-, Andorra and Basque Country, they participate in sports and playful activities. The festival intends to show the vitality to any age and to promote the contact of the regions. Each year are more the delegations that add to the festival.

During a week they will happen themselves in different settings of Calafell the choreography, dances and activities that has prepared each delegation and that in no case they have competitive character. Also cultural activities have been organized and of leisure with the objective to exchange experiences and to promote the interculturalidad. Besides the activities for the 800 participants, also open acts to all the have been organized population.

The social character of the Jocs of the Mediterrània has carried to that be the Dukes of Palm, the infanta Cristina and their husband Iñaki Urdangarin, the responsible for opening the festival. Sources of the City Hall of Calafell have indicated the support that the royal household wants to show to the initiative in which the people of the third age are the protagonists with their dynamism. To the inauguration also the consellera will respond of Benestar Social of the Generalitat, Anna Simó, and the mayor of Calafell, Joan Olivella, that emphasizes that will be a «encounter of leisure, sport and culture of the third age».

The festival of today will begin at 18.30 o'clock in the installations port of Segur of Calafell, where is predicted a spectacle of the television one José Corbacho.

http://www.diaridetarragona.com/dtgn/noticia.php?id=13563&sec=1

The Dukes of Palm, next to the mayor of Calafell, Joan Olivella , applauds to the members of the inaugural parade of III the Sociocultural and Sport Games of the Mediterranean.

From Casa Real

From terra

Attachments

• 7207ba8b.jpg
    7207ba8b.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 392
  • 7207ba8bd.jpg
    7207ba8bd.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 253
Last edited by a moderator:
OMG, lula you are a true star and work so quickily!
Cristina looks amazing and his outfit matches her so perfectly, thank God black is gone! vive le primavere! (I know it's badly written but humor me;) )

Thank you lula, and I agree with you crisinaki, she looks great in that colour, take a look at Inaki's tie as well - perfect couple as always :)

http://www.hola.com/actualidad/imgActualidad/index.html?currentDay=04-04-2006&currentImg=3

The dukes of Palm inaugurate the Games of the Mediterranean of 3 ª age

The Dukes of Palm were present at the inauguration of the Games III Sociocultural and Sports of the Mediterranean, in Calafell (Tarragona). During the whole week more than 800 persons of the third age proceeding from Majorca, France, Andorra and Basque Country will take part in playful and sports activities. Estso games tries to demonstrate the vitality to any age and to foment relations between the regions.

Attachments

• palma.jpg
    palma.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 223
they both look great. thanks for the photos. am i the only 1 who thinks he's the best looking of all the consorts? he just gets more handsome every year, and you can tell by looking at them they adore each other (explains all those children lol)

bbb said:
they both look great. thanks for the photos. am i the only 1 who thinks he's the best looking of all the consorts? he just gets more handsome every year, and you can tell by looking at them they adore each other (explains all those children lol)

Oh yeah, I agree with you; they make an striking couple (they are both very photogenic but look EVEN better in person;) ) and yeah they adore each other, you can see in all their gestures even if it seems that he's more into her than she into him (I'm not saying that she doesn't love him, I'm saying that probably she's more shy with her loving gestures in public):D

I love her outfit! Dark pink jacket with the ruffled collar, black embroidered scarf, love it all!

And yes they are my favorite couple of the Spanish royal Family (with felipe and Letizia a very close second) because they look so loving and supportive of each other and their children. And, yes, I have to admit I like them because they are also so photogenic!

Real applause for the veteran sport.

The dukes of Palm gave the shot at the outset to the participants of the III Play Socioculturales and Sports of the Mediterranean that during all this week they will meet in Segur of Calafell (Tarragona) to eight hundred sportsmen over 65 years. The infanta Cristina and their husband, Iñaki Urdangarin, they were seeing the ceremony of inauguration accompanied by the mayor of Calafell, Joan Olivella.

The participants in these so special play proceed of Spain, France, Andorra, Italy and Swiss, and with its activity they intend to show that the vitality is possible to cualquiere age and, in transit, to promote relations between the different countries and autonomous regions. The play are celebrated each three years and for the next appointment already the candidacy has been presented of Barakaldo (Vizcaya). / Esteve Giralt

http://www.lavanguardia.es/web/20060405/51240712319.html

Cristina a modern mom. (from Semana)

With Pablo and Irene approached to supervise the works of its new house :D

Attachments

• Imagen11.JPG
    Imagen11.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 419
OHHH!!! I love Irene, I was expecting to see her again, she is super cute today!!!!

monica821 said:
Cristina a modern mom. (from Semana)

With Pablo and Irene approached to supervise the works of its new house :D
When was this photo taken?

What a big girl she already is!:) She pobably started walking recently, don't you think? These kids are growing up too fast...:( And we are getting older and older...:(:D:(
I love your avatar, monica!

...JuAnItA... said:
When was this photo taken?

Probably the photo be of the I finalize weekend ;)

Thanks for the pic M! ;)
OMG, Irene has a lot of hair now and those red sweater and shoes are the cutest thing!:)
BTW: have you realized that Pablo always seems to be with Irene?, he pulls her baby carriage, he holds her, he kisses her, what a great older brother :)
berlen said:
PABLO AND IRENE ARE VERY BEAUTIFUL
You are so lucky to live in their dukedom!;)

So what exactly do they do for their dukedom? Don't they live in Barcelona?

Kelly said:
So what exactly do they do for their dukedom? Don't they live in Barcelona?

Yes, they live in Barcelona, but they go to Mallorca a lot, for example they always go to the San Sebastian feast (the saint patron of Mallorca) and they are like the image of their dukedom by promoting tourism, they go every summer there with the rest of the family and also they always are at the opening of carnivals, festivals and congresses there.;)

crisiñaki said:
Thanks for the pic M! ;)
OMG, Irene has a lot of hair now and those red sweater and shoes are the cutest thing!:)
BTW: have you realized that Pablo always seems to be with Irene?, he pulls her baby carriage, he holds her, he kisses her, what a great older brother :)

What a beautiful scene of brotherly love ! Too cute !:)

irene is a very beautiful! a loverly little lady! For me, she look exactly like her bother juan

Full-Body picture from Casareal.es:

Loved her whole outfit, the shoes and purse were amazing and as always Iñaki was her best accesory;)

http://actualidad.terra.es/sociedad/articulo/infanta_dona_cristina_benalmadena_821085.htm

The Infanta Dona Cristina presides in Benalmádena at the inauguration of a center of taken care palliative

The Infanta Dona Cristina travels today to Benalmádena's of Malaga municipality, where she will preside at the act of inauguration of the Center of Taken care Palliative of the Foundation Cudeca.
As they reported from the Subdelegation of the Government, the above mentioned act she will take place at 12.30 hours in the mentioned center, which is located in the population nucleus of Arroyo de la Miel.

Infant Doña Cristina presided over the inauguration of the Center of Palliative Cares of Foundation CUDECA.

To her arrival, Doña Cristina was received by the delegate of the Government in Andalusia, Juan Jose Lopez Garzón; the mayor of Benalmádena, Enrique Bolín; the advisor of Justice and Public Administration of the Meeting of Andalusia, Maria Jose Lopez; and the president and founder of the Foundation CUDECA, Joan Hunt. Next, she was saluted by the members of the Patronage of the Foundation.
Her Height Real, after acceding to the lobby of the building, took care of a exhibition on the activities of the Foundation and their new facilities. CUDECA (Cares of the Cancer), created in 1992, is a ONG without profit spirit, that it has as objective provides "well-taken care of specialized" in Palliative Cares, to oncológicos patients in noncurativa phase, also supporting to the family during the disease and in the process of duel, as well as to constitute a frame of study, formation, investigation and diffusion of the Palliative Cares.
Doña Cristina crossed her facilities by day, knowing the Unit, the equipment of domiciliary attention, the Disciplinary center and Gymnasium, the Factory of manualidades, Consultas external, the Unit of Income, the Room of children, the multidenominational Chapel, medical Consulta, a single room, the Room multipurpose and the Room of relatives.
Already in the garden, Doña Cristina signed in Libro de Honor, to next move to the Room Classroom (assembly hall), where, after words of the president and founder of Foundation CUDECA, she discovered a commemorative plaque.
Her Height Real later met with the workers of the Foundation and the rest of assistants to converse with them during minutes, with which the act finalized, being dismissed by the same people who received it to their arrival.

www.casareal.es

From terra

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 379
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 207
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 406
Iñaki is very good-looking they seem a pair of models :) ;)
She is seen charming and very beautiful :D !!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the pictures fanletizia!

Cristina is so warm towards everyone! She's a real princess:D (if you know what I mean...)

infanta4gz.jpg

from hola.com

OMG, Cristina's positively glowing, what's the secret of the women in this family? She inherited the elegance from her mother;) :D

monica821 said:
Iñaki is very good-looking they seem a pair of models :) ;)
She is seen charming and very beautiful :D !!!!!!!!!

Yeah, in the pic I posted by casa real they looked like taken straight away from a catwalk (pasarela;) ) don't you think?:cool:

Thanks for the pic with the kids, M, and for the newest pics you posted, fanletiza and meac. Simply wonderful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom