Infanta Cristina and Family, Current Events Part 4: December 2005 - March 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful photos indeed! But can you please tell us when were these photos taken? Thanks.

Attachments

• 720796693e69bg.jpg
    720796693e69bg.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 185
  • 720796693e316g.jpg
    720796693e316g.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 169
Last edited by a moderator:
Her hair looks very good in the second picture!!
She has always a good hair styleaAnd she is again very elegant!

She is again veryyyyyyy elegant ;) !!!!

She looks great after four kids!

1. Her hair and face look absolutely amazing, she's soo beautiful right now, it's hard to believe that she's over 40, I know many women in their early thirties that look older than her, the good greek genes are showing off right now:)
2. what's with royal ladies wearing black these days: mette-marit, maxima and now Cristina, let's hope it's not a trend; as much as I love cristina I prefer her to wear something more colorful like green or red.

Images from seeger

Attachments

• pre-SEEGER00156303.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00156303.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 710
  • pre-SEEGER00156304.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00156304.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 611
  • pre-SEEGER00156305.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00156305.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 168
  • pre-SEEGER00156306.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00156306.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 200
  • pre-SEEGER00156307.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00156307.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
lula said:
Infant Cristina has presided over tonight, in the Real Palace of Madrid, the extraordinary concert with the ' Stradivarius' of the palatal collection, celebrated to commemorate the 75 anniversary of the right to the vote of the women in Spain.

bigger photo from casareal.es

She looks beautiful.... :D :D

After these photos, iv'e to say.. she looks absolutelly GORGEOUS!!!!
I think she looks very elegant after four beautiful babies!! :)

She looks so fresh and well, quite sexy:D

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Yes, and she is so tall in these heels, much more than other guests:D

Cristina is normally 5'10 with those heels I think she must be at least 6'1!!!:eek: :D
She has mile-long legs, incredible shape for a woman her age (at any age BTW)

I'm sure that a lot of women want to know her secret... :D
I want to know it, but just for the future! :D ;)

...JuAnItA... said:
I'm sure that a lot of women want to know her secret... :D
I want to know it, but just for the future! :D ;)

That secrets kind of run in the Greek Royal House, ask Sofia, Cristina, Alexia, Irene or Elena, they get more beautiful as they get older:rolleyes: :)

several more pictures from deadline press (probably repeats, but in bigger size..)

20030306 - Infant Cristina presiding on Royal Palace, in Madrid the Concert to celebration of the 75 Aniversary of Womens Vote Right.
from Carlos Diaz Montenegro / Deadline Photo Press

The Dukes of Palma's House Renovation In-Progress
27/02/2006

from cover.es

Are they still living in the same part they used to?:rolleyes:

This is another Royal couple that I cannot read enough about.

Stellad

crisiñaki said:
Cristina is normally 5'10 with those heels I think she must be at least 6'1!!!:eek: :D
She has mile-long legs, incredible shape for a woman her age (at any age BTW)

wow! so the Spanish Royal Family are naturally tall people, right?

RhapsodyBrat said:
wow! so the Spanish Royal Family are naturally tall people, right?

yeah, the "shortest" one is Queen Sofía (with Letizia's exception, of course) and she's about 5'8:eek: :D

I agree with you all, once more, Cristina looked simply perfect and it's always such a pleasure to see her, thank you for the pics!

(Source: Hola magazine)

http://www.hola.com/abonados/casasreales/2006/03/07/inaki-urdangarin/?auth=yes

An image is worthier than a thousand words and these photographs of the Duke of Palma with his eldest son, Juan Valentin, at a handball game says everything about the special relationship that exists between them. Laughter, hugs, jokes and more laughter not only showed that, as great fans of this sport, father and son were enjoying seeing together the match and commenting the game, but, mainly, that they feel a true passion for one another.

Juanito: an enthusiastic fan of handball

Iñaki Urdangarin has inculcated in his children the liking for handball. With less than a year old, Juanito attended his first handball game, for a very dear and special moment: his father had his farewell as professional player during the Olympic Games of Sidney 2000.

In the images that illustrate this news article, the sporty spirit of the Duke of Palms was transmitted to Juan Valentin, who is already an expert in the matter and he perfectly knows all the rules of the game. During the amusing day, Juanito had popcorns and enjoyed an extra company: besides his father, he was accompanied by a little friend of him.

Photos:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/394374-post94.html

Last edited:
From casareal.es:

Her Royal Highness Infanta Cristina in the company of her husband Iñaki Urdangarin, Duke of Palma de Mallorca will deliver the Economics Award of Castilla and Leon "Infanta Cristina" on Ponferrada (Leon) the 16th of March of 2006.

This year's winner is Antonio Pulido San Roman, who's teaches at the Autonoma University in Madrid and directs the project Hispalink that has been studying the economical situation of Spain since 1988.

I know lula posted something similar but the main topic of that post was security and this one is all about the award itself ;) :) :D

The man who presented Cristina and Urdangarín in Atlanta passed away

The death of the best world-wide doorman of waterpolo was accompanied of but a tragic one. In phase of rehabilitation, Rellán was very loved by the public and his companions.

http://www.elsemanaldigital.com/arts/47412.asp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom