Infanta Cristina and Family, Current Events Part 7: September - December 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marengo

Administrator
Site Team
City
São Paulo
Country
Brazil
Infanta Cristina and Simoneta Gomez-Acebo has predicted to go tomorrow to the opening of the musical comedy “Grease”

http://www.lavanguardia.es/gen/20061002/51285737486/noticias/ricard-reguant-estrena-en-barcelona-una-ambiciosa-adaptacion-de-grease-protagonizada-por-maria-adamuz-y-elena-gadel-josep-maria-pou-jaume-balaguero.html

The Clínic Hospital and the Medicine Faculty of Barcelona turn 100 years

The Clínic Hospital and the Medicine Faculty of Barcelona will organize the 23 of November a gala dinner that will have the presence of the Dukes of Palm, infant Cristina and her husband, Iñaki Urdangarín, in the occasion of the celebration of their first centenary of history, who is fulfilled today, 2 of October, according to informed both organizations.

http://www.fuerteventuradigital.com/portal/noticias/noticia.asp?canal=salud&fecha=20061002&hora=112050

The frontier Councils of Social welfare and Health and Consumption receive the Imserso Prize to the innovation
These prizes, directed to physical and legal people who are outstanding by their work in please the greater people and of the people in dependency situation, will be given next the 19 of October by Infant Cristina

http://www.regiondigital.com/modulos/mod_periodico/pub/mostrar_noticia.php?id=45849

Last edited:
Happy Wedding Anniversary
HRH Infanta Cristina and Don Iñaki Urdangarín,
Dukes of Palma!

thank you very much by the photo that you have made, he is precious and this to keep it from memory with your permission.

thanks lula for the video, and now the people (cough peñafiel) who said that Leti and Cris don't get along have to eat their own words:cool:
I specially liked the part where she said that they were yesterday with Leti and Felipe and that they are all great:flowers:

Infanta Doña Cristina, director of the Social Area of the Foundation the Caixa, in RNE.

Its Height Real Infant Doña Cristina, in its quality of director of the Social Area of the Foundation the Caixa, the club of the life has participated in the complete recording of the space “ ” of Radio 1, that day 14 will be emitted east Saturday of October to 07:00 h.
“ the club of the life ” has turned 19 years in antenna with he himself original equipment and the objective to take care of the world of the greater ones.

The program “ the club of the life ” of Radio1 will dedicate good part of its time, this Saturday day 14 of October to 07:00 h., to explain the initiative “ Greater readers ” in which Caixa and RNE will collaborate the Social Area of the Foundation.
In the recording for this veteran wireless space, that it has turned 19 years in antenna, they have taken part Doña Cristina, Montserrat Caminal, assistant director of the Social Area for the program of greater of the Foundation, Luis Painter, director of Radio1 and the director of the Loles program Diaz Aledo.

The initiative “ Greater readers ” will reach more than 500 centers of all Spain in which reading factories will be opened “ ". Later, the greater ones than have taken part in these factories and that they wish it, they will be able to be integrated in an association of voluntary military service for the promotion of the reading.
The objective of this project goes beyond the cultural thing since with him is persecuted to foment the personal relations, to open new routes of encounter between the greater ones and, really, that the book is, once again, an instrument that moves away the solitude.

RNE from this initiative will publish in the format “ audiolibros ” the titles used in these factories.
“ Greater readers ” is, according to Doña Cristina, a preventive contribution “ ” to the Law of Dependency.

It is possible to be listened by Internet

http://www.rtve.es/rne/web/index.php

the Duke of Palm the title has not risen to him at the top. Aside from speaking of sport with that they know, what it likes more is to explain how they are its children. The greater one, Juan, he has become serious and responsible. It is the one who does after the day the domestic chronicle to him. The second is most rebellious and the small one goes to its air. As far as Irene, its right ojito, it told that is a very sweet girl, very wide-awake and at the moment mimada by all, including its three brothers.

http://www.elconfidencial.com/gente/indice_ok.asp?id=3210%20&edicion=14/10/2006&pass=

guys, I'm going to the gallery today to see the Dukes of Palma!:w00t2::w00t2::w00t2:
i'll have all details later!

WOWW! wOWWWW! I am glad to much sis,soon you tell all whole us :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

crisiñaki said:
guys, I'm going to the gallery today to see the Dukes of Palma!:w00t2::w00t2::w00t2:

Can't wait to hear about it.

crisiñaki said:

You're so lucky!:bounce: I can't wait to hear all about it.:D

crisiñaki said:
Go sis!! Go!! :ROFLMAO: Then you have to tell us everything :ROFLMAO:

Here are the first pics. I hope you had a lot of fun, crisinaki :)

(WENN)

The Dukes of Palm go to the supper of National Gallery of the inauguration of the exhibition of Vela'zquez

The Dukes of Palm, infanta Doña Cristina and her husband, Iñaki Urdangarín, they tonight presided over the reception and supper that the museum National Gallery of London will offer in the occasion of the inauguration of the exhibition on the Spanish painter Vela'zquez.

The museum will be the scene of the great exhibition that will present/display the race of Diego Rodriguez de Silva and Vela'zquez, from its beginnings in Seville, passing through its pass by Madrid and its appointment as painter of the cut of Felipe IV, its trips to Italy and its last years of maturity
In its speech, infanta Cristina said that 'perhaps the best praise than can be dedicated to the Art of Vela'zquez is that it follows alive as demonstrates to his influence in other painters like Picasso or Francis to it Bacon, revolutionary icons of the painting moderna'.

The infanta remembered in her speech that Vela'zquez lived specially at a time of transcendental transition in the formation of Europe and of Spain.
'Century XVII is time of deep transformations in the philosophy, in science, in the arts, as well as in the political and economic relations internacionales', it said.

http://actualidad.terra.es/internacional/articulo/espanarunido-los_duques_palma_national_gallery_1145405.htm

I like a lot her hair and her dress...beautiful Cristina!!!!
I want to see IRene...pleassseeeeee...

Wowww !!!! Wooooww !!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

The Infanta and Iñaki are very handsome, Wonderful Cristina !!!!!!!!!!!!
Thankssss for the photosssssss :flowers: :flowers:

wow, it was great!:wub:
she looks even better in person and seems to be a very intelligent person, the speech she gave was very thoughtful and she knew how to transmit the feeling of Velazquez paintings and the influence it got from the times he lived in and the connection to her family and Spain's history!
I'm so excited she finally came to my town and also that I had the chance to go an see her.

The inauguration started about 7 in the afternoon, but all those of us who got tickets (thanks dad-in-law;) ) had to be there at 6 to have a security check and stuff and then we were allowed to go inside the museum but not to the place where Velazquez' paintings were, 'cuz she had to be the first one to see them...

The exposition is in the second floor of the gallery which was closed until she came, so I took my time and went through the paintings in level 0, there's an awesome collection there (even though I prefer the National Portrait Gallery:smartass:)...

Well, after the rambling;)...
Then she comes....

All I can say is WOW! she's way prettier in person and looks so much better since the last time I saw her (when she was pregnant with Irene), she was wearing a really cool black assembly and I fell in love with her purse; we (of course) were put behind a cord line so it's not like we actually touch her but hearing her saying hello to all of us was really cool!

Behind her came Iñaki (damn lucky woman, he's hoooot) who was wearing an imposing dark blue/black Armani suit with an striped tie, he was constantly looking her way and hung to her every word; in a moment of the speech she looked at him and he WINKED at her (I almost died in that instant!:wub:); they really seem to be so in love and in tune with each other, it was really lovely to see...

when her speech ended, they started seeing the paintings and getting pictures done, the photographers were crazy about her and took a million pics:lol:; then they said goodbye to everyone and went on their merry way and the exposition was finally opened for us; I actually saw all of it (mom, aren't you proud of me?:ROFLMAO:) and then I got home feeling very exhilarated for the whole experience!

The only downside part was that I wasn't able to take pics since cameras and mobiles aren't allowed inside the gallery but I felt some flashes coming my way so don't get surprised if my face appears at LFI or something like that:lol:

Well, that's the end of my rambling and the end of the experience!:flowers:

Wow, Crisinaki, I'm very jealous. You mention you had seen Infanta Cristina in person before. When was that?

crisiñaki said:
wow, it was great!:wub:
she looks even better in person and seems to be a very intelligent person, the speech she gave was very thoughtful and she knew how to transmit the feeling of Velazquez paintings and the influence it got from the times he lived in and the connection to her family and Spain's history!
I'm so excited she finally came to my town and also that I had the chance to go an see her.

The inauguration started about 7 in the afternoon, but all those of us who got tickets (thanks dad-in-law;) ) had to be there at 6 to have a security check and stuff and then we were allowed to go inside the museum but not to the place where Velazquez' paintings were, 'cuz she had to be the first one to see them...

The exposition is in the second floor of the gallery which was closed until she came, so I took my time and went through the paintings in level 0, there's an awesome collection there (even though I prefer the National Portrait Gallery:smartass:)...

Well, after the rambling;)...
Then she comes....

All I can say is WOW! she's way prettier in person and looks so much better since the last time I saw her (when she was pregnant with Irene), she was wearing a really cool black assembly and I fell in love with her purse; we (of course) were put behind a cord line so it's not like we actually touch her but hearing her saying hello to all of us was really cool!

Behind her came Iñaki (damn lucky woman, he's hoooot) who was wearing an imposing dark blue/black Armani suit with an striped tie, he was constantly looking her way and hung to her every word; in a moment of the speech she looked at him and he WINKED at her (I almost died in that instant!:wub:); they really seem to be so in love and in tune with each other, it was really lovely to see...

when her speech ended, they started seeing the paintings and getting pictures done, the photographers were crazy about her and took a million pics:lol:; then they said goodbye to everyone and went on their merry way and the exposition was finally opened for us; I actually saw all of it (mom, aren't you proud of me?:ROFLMAO:) and then I got home feeling very exhilarated for the whole experience!

The only downside part was that I wasn't able to take pics since cameras and mobiles aren't allowed inside the gallery but I felt some flashes coming my way so don't get surprised if my face appears at LFI or something like that:lol:

Well, that's the end of my rambling and the end of the experience!:flowers:

Wow Crisinaki you are one lucky lady.

Stellad

ldt20 said:
Wow, Crisinaki, I'm very jealous. You mention you had seen Infanta Cristina in person before. When was that?
I saw Cristina in February 2005 (she was pregnant with Irene) when I was in a trip in Barcelona with my guy and our kids, it wasn't planned I swear; we were walking through Las Ramblas (the most famous street there) and were in our way to the Museu de Cera, when I spotted them in the street: Cristina, Iñaki, Miguel and Iñaki's mother Claire.
I almost died in that moment because of shock, they noticed me staring and smiled at me and greeted us, they were very kind; it was like a surreal experience!

Last edited:
girl, you are just so lucky! i envy you. :D thanks for sharing your story! i can imagine how excited you were (excited probably won't even fit the description!) ha ha ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
RhapsodyBrat said:
girl, you are just so lucky! i envy you. :D thanks for sharing your story! i can imagine how excited you were (excited probably won't even fit the description!) ha ha ;)
I'm still like in a sugar high, I can't sleep!:lol::ROFLMAO:

anyway, more pics from Terra:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom