The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2007, 02:40 AM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

Was you INDEED there, Crisiñaki? I'm jealous of you, girly! I'm jealous for two main reasons: one is that I admire Infanta Cristina so much, as a woman and as a Royal. I also like her husband and family...And the other reason is that one of my favorite painter is Salvador Dalí...(After Goya, of course...I'm a great fan of XVIII Century! ).

My congrats to you, Crisiñaki!

Vanesa.

Old 05-31-2007, 03:30 AM
Administrator

I'm so happy to hear that you had the chance to be there, Cris!
And I'm looking forward to your report of course

Here are two more pics of Cristina yesterday evening:

Cristina 1
Cristina 2

Old 05-31-2007, 03:48 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower
I'm so happy to hear that you had the chance to be there, Cris!
And I'm looking forward to your report of course

Here are two more pics of Cristina yesterday evening:

Cristina 1
Cristina 2
Thanks for the reminder K!
She looked gorgeous and he cut his hair and looks so handsome
Old 05-31-2007, 04:30 AM
Royal Highness

She looks is great !!!!!!!! Cristina is pretty.
Old 05-31-2007, 10:43 AM
Heir Presumptive

Your are very lucky because the Dukes of Palm are absolutly fantastic!
I imagine you were invited because you are so near of the circle of Spain residents in London or in a branch of cultural activity because as I can know, for instance in France, it's not very easy if you don't belong of diplomatic or cultural world to assist at such event.
Old 05-31-2007, 04:10 PM
Aristocracy

Thank´s Crisiñaki for pictures! I don´t like Cristina´s hairstyle

Spanish-speaking forum about royalty- Unete!
Old 05-31-2007, 04:14 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawal
Thank´s Crisiñaki for pictures! I don´t like Cristina´s hairstyle
I'm not a big fan of it either.

Crisiñaki, how many times have you seen them? I totally envy you. I wish I could see this awesome couple in person, especially with the little ones.
Old 05-31-2007, 06:38 PM
Courtier

Crisiñaki, thnaks for the photos. I hope you would give us a report.
Old 05-31-2007, 06:54 PM
Heir Presumptive

You are so lucky crisinaki! I liked her outfit but not to keen on how she had her hair and Inaki looked dashing as always!
Old 06-01-2007, 12:13 AM
Heir Apparent

Iñaki cut his hair a little and I'm not crazy about Cristina's hair but she looked great as always!

The exposition is at the fourth level of the Tate Modern in London, it shows the close relationship Spanish Painter Salvador Dali had with some legendary movie directors like Disney or Hitchcock, I recommend anyone to go there

Now, the important stuff (at least for us)

The exposition opened today (1st June) for everyone, but only those who had the invitation could get in there

We were told to be there about an hour before everything starts because of security issues, we were checked, no cameras/mobiles/etc allowed and then we had to wait in the second level for them, the Dukes arrived in time and then we could get up (I didn't see them coming, I guess they entered for a different door than the one we entered) to the fourth level

Once we arrived at the fourth level we had to go through another security check before we were cleared to get in, the Dukes were already there with the two curators who were explaining the meaning of the paintings and their relationship with some very famous movie scenes; Roy Disney (Walt's nephew and former Disney chairman) was also there but he greeted the Dukes and left

They spent about 1 hour watching the expo and talking about the paintings, I saw a really nice moment there:

Cristina was watching a painting closely (some kind of detail on a clock for what I know) and told Iñaki to look, he put his chin on her shoulder and looked, it was really nice to watch (and one of those moments you would have wanted a camera but didn't) and in that moment they were like in their own little world

Then, we went up to the 7th level, to something called the East Room, where conferences are made, she gave the speech (in an excellent english BTW), the curators talked for a while and then it was a dinner planned but we couldn't stay so we left :(

It was a really good afternoon for two reasons: I got to see the expo when there wasn't much public around (better, no noise, no nuisance) and because it was the 5th time I saw the Dukes of Palma, the second in London

This is like the super short version of what happened, but if I would have written it as soon as I got from the gallery but hubby convinced me not to, imagine, I would have written like 10 pages or something like that!

I hope all of you can get the chance to meet your favourite royals
Old 06-01-2007, 03:38 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki
This is like the super short version of what happened, but if I would have written it as soon as I got from the gallery but hubby convinced me not to, imagine, I would have written like 10 pages or something like that!
I can easily imagine how much you would have written at that moment, I'm sure everyone in a similar sitution would have done so, and even if you had, we would have enjoyed it as much as your short report. You made it possible to give us a little feeling of having been there as well. Thanks a lot for that, dear Cris!
Old 06-02-2007, 07:24 PM
Heir Apparent

I moved posts about Infanta Cristina's visit to Jordan to Infanta Cristina visits Jordan thread.
Please, make further posts about Infanta's visit there.

Thank you for co-operation,
Avalon, Spanish Forum Moderator
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 06-13-2007, 07:52 PM
Heir Apparent

Noticias breves de actualidad

Infanta Cristina turns 42 today

She celebrated her birthday with her cousin Alexia and all their (cute) kids!

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/2...achmentfn7.jpg
http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/7272/11vs7.jpg
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/48/51806980fn9.jpg

(Polfoto)
Old 06-14-2007, 09:20 AM
Heir Apparent

Gallery

Galerías de imágenes
Old 06-14-2007, 09:47 AM
Serene Highness

wonderful shots thanks for the links. Galerías de imágenes=
3rd photo in fanletizia post
most fantastic beautiful roses (they are roses aren't they) OMG so unusual and gorgeous fitting for this lovely princess. imo juan looks alot his grandmother sofia, he's getting so "young man looking" i'm afraid i don't keep up closely-how old is he? loved irenes little pigtails, wouldn't you love to see he interacting at home with all those brothers, bet she keeps em jumping
Cristina glows with happy motherhood and it's cool to see all the open affection and "normal" parenting. this family makes me smile everytime, thanks again.
Old 06-14-2007, 03:16 PM
Heir Apparent

More pics:

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...4/thumbbe1.jpg
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...4/thumbps0.jpg
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...4/thumboi6.jpg

(FACE TO FACE)
Old 06-14-2007, 04:58 PM
Administrator

Thanks for al the wonderful pictures - PPE Agency also has a little gallery of pics. Little Irene's hairdo is too cute, her hair is getting longer and that's so sweet
Old 06-14-2007, 09:48 PM
Courtier

Thanks for all the great pics! It's great to see the two cousins and all their beautiful kids together. Too bad the rest of the SRF wasn't around to celebrate with either Cristina or Irene.
Old 06-15-2007, 12:04 AM
Heir Apparent

Yeah, I would have loved to see Leo and Irene together along with Carlos Jr driving their parents and elder siblings crazy
Old 06-15-2007, 03:02 AM
Majesty

On her birthday Infanta Christina and her cousin Princess Alexia took the children for a day out in Barcelona.
PPE Agency

Courtesy PPE/Radial Press/BCN.

Closed Thread