Infanta Cristina and Family, Current Events Part 9: February - July 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DNI of the Dukes of Palma

I read Infanta Sofia has the 23 DNI of the Royal...

But what number of DNI has the sons of the Dukes of Palma??

Infanta Cristina 14

Number 10 was assigned to His Majesty the King, the 11 for Doña Sofía of Greece, the 12 for Infanta Elena and the 14 for Infanta Cristina.

Last edited:
Thanks Monica for the pics!
Cristina looks amazing!!!

Princess of Monaco said:
I read Infanta Sofia has the 23 DNI of the Royal...

But what number of DNI has the sons of the Dukes of Palma??

What is DNI?

Thanks.

chuchu said:
What is DNI?

Thanks.

The National Document of Identity is a used obligatory personal identification device in countries like Argentina or Spain. :)

Thanks a lot for the wonderful new pics! As always Cristina looked so beautiful, I love her hairstyle and that jacket is great, especially in combination with the trousers in a similar fabric :)

June 1, Infanta Cristina will travel to Jordan. Her Height Real Infant Doña Cristina will visit projects of Spanish Cooperation

source:casareal

Thanks for the info fanletizia:flowers:

Cristina the globetrotter is back on business!:lol: I mean, 30th May on London, 1st June on Amman, what's next? 3rd on Sydney?:eek::D

Infant Cristina and Iñaki Urdangarín, ambassadors of luxury

Infant Cristina and Iñaki Urdangarín Dali is displaced today to London to inaugurate the exhibition “and the Cinema” in the Tate Modern. Thursday, Infant Cristina will undertake course to Jordan stops in official trip. While Doña Letizia is “of loss” taking care of Infant Sofía, her sister-in-law does not stop.
The agenda of Infant Cristina registers this week an unusual rate. Today it takes place in London one of the more important cultural events of the season: The exhibition “Dalí and the Cinema”, organized by the Tate Modern in collaboration with the Foundation Finery-Salvador Dalí and the support of the Spanish Office of Tourism in London.

La Infanta Cristina e Iñaki Urdangarín, embajadores de lujo - 20minutos.es

Was you INDEED there, Crisiñaki? I'm jealous of you, girly! I'm jealous for two main reasons: one is that I admire Infanta Cristina so much, as a woman and as a Royal. I also like her husband and family...And the other reason is that one of my favorite painter is Salvador Dalí...(After Goya, of course...I'm a great fan of XVIII Century! :D ).

My congrats to you, Crisiñaki!

Vanesa.

I'm so happy to hear that you had the chance to be there, Cris! :flowers:
And I'm looking forward to your report of course :)

Here are two more pics of Cristina yesterday evening:

Cristina 1
Cristina 2

iceflower said:
I'm so happy to hear that you had the chance to be there, Cris! :flowers:
And I'm looking forward to your report of course :)

Here are two more pics of Cristina yesterday evening:

Cristina 1
Cristina 2

Thanks for the reminder K!
She looked gorgeous and he cut his hair and looks so handsome:wub:

She looks is great !!!!!!!! Cristina is pretty.

crisiñaki said:

Your are very lucky because the Dukes of Palm are absolutly fantastic! :wub:
I imagine you were invited because you are so near of the circle of Spain residents in London or in a branch of cultural activity because as I can know, for instance in France, it's not very easy if you don't belong of diplomatic or cultural world to assist at such event.:flowers:

Thank´s Crisiñaki for pictures! I don´t like Cristina´s hairstyle

Nawal said:
Thank´s Crisiñaki for pictures! I don´t like Cristina´s hairstyle

I'm not a big fan of it either.

Crisiñaki, how many times have you seen them? I totally envy you. I wish I could see this awesome couple in person, especially with the little ones.

Crisiñaki, thnaks for the photos. I hope you would give us a report.

You are so lucky crisinaki! I liked her outfit but not to keen on how she had her hair and Inaki looked dashing as always!

Iñaki cut his hair a little and I'm not crazy about Cristina's hair but she looked great as always!:flowers:

The exposition is at the fourth level of the Tate Modern in London, it shows the close relationship Spanish Painter Salvador Dali had with some legendary movie directors like Disney or Hitchcock, I recommend anyone to go there

Now, the important stuff (at least for us):D:D:D:D

The exposition opened today (1st June) for everyone, but only those who had the invitation could get in there

We were told to be there about an hour before everything starts because of security issues, we were checked, no cameras/mobiles/etc allowed and then we had to wait in the second level for them, the Dukes arrived in time and then we could get up (I didn't see them coming, I guess they entered for a different door than the one we entered) to the fourth level

Once we arrived at the fourth level we had to go through another security check before we were cleared to get in, the Dukes were already there with the two curators who were explaining the meaning of the paintings and their relationship with some very famous movie scenes; Roy Disney (Walt's nephew and former Disney chairman) was also there but he greeted the Dukes and left

They spent about 1 hour watching the expo and talking about the paintings, I saw a really nice moment there:

Cristina was watching a painting closely (some kind of detail on a clock for what I know) and told Iñaki to look, he put his chin on her shoulder and looked, it was really nice to watch (and one of those moments you would have wanted a camera but didn't:bang:) and in that moment they were like in their own little world:wub:

Then, we went up to the 7th level, to something called the East Room, where conferences are made, she gave the speech (in an excellent english BTW), the curators talked for a while and then it was a dinner planned but we couldn't stay so we left :(

It was a really good afternoon for two reasons: I got to see the expo when there wasn't much public around (better, no noise, no nuisance) and because it was the 5th time I saw the Dukes of Palma, the second in London:)

This is like the super short version of what happened, but if I would have written it as soon as I got from the gallery but hubby convinced me not to, imagine, I would have written like 10 pages or something like that!:lol:

I hope all of you can get the chance to meet your favourite royals:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom