Infanta Cristina and Family, Current Events Part 8: December 2006 - January 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalon

Heir Apparent
City
Yerevan
Country
Armenia
Welcome to the new thread for the
Infanta Cristina & Family Current Events

The old thread can be found here.

Please keep in mind our Community Rules
  • This Thread is for current events only
  • You can post only the pictures, you have written permission to post (link to all pictures are perfectly ok)
  • Be respectful to the opinions of the others, even if you disagree
Remember, if you have any questions or problems, don't hesitate to contact any of the Spanish Moderators (Marengo, Anna_R, Ennyllorac and Avalon).
Have fun! :flowers:

Last edited:
thanksssssss lucidu !!!! beautiful pictures

Thanks lucidu for the pics!:flowers:
I see them too serious, maybe Barça was losing the game?:rolleyes:

good for seeing when we see the congratulation of Christmas of the Dukes of Palm with its children because I have many desire, all days watching to see if this already jajajaja
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

crisiñaki said:
Thanks lucidu for the pics!:flowers:
I see them too serious, maybe Barça was losing the game?:rolleyes:

No, the Barça won the match v.s Montpellier 29-23.

Thanks for the pic!!! The children is so cute!!!

lovely picture thanks
beutiful family

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/1540/7208ea85422bfguh1.jpg

Infanta Cristina, with the people who signed today (December 19th) a contract for international cooperation that will educate about 300 epidemiologists from Morocco, this will be sponsored by the University of Barcelona, la Pompeu Fabra and the Barcelona Health Agency

[/FONT]

I Love Cristina and her famliy, and wish them a happy christmas !

welcome to the Cristina fan club :lol::lol: Merry Christmas and also welcome to The Royal Forums cuckoo!:flowers:

thanksssss sis!!! Cristina is wonderful in the photo.

Hi

I have some questions about the Urdangarin family and about Jaime de Marichalar, we have a lot of information about Letizia´s family, but not muh about them.
I read that Iñaki has a sister named Baby and another named Cuca but I supposed these are micknames,I want to know if Iñaki´s sibblings were married before the wedding,their ages, what do they do and if they have kids?
and about Jaime I want to know what do his sibbling do and who is the count of Ripalda now?
Also could anyone tell me who is who in the pictures of Cristina and Iñaki engagement

Thanks

Marcela

The Infanta Cristina is so down to earth. I love her and her beautiful family. The children are as adorable as they come, and little Irene is more and more beautiful each day.

Thank you so much for these fantastic pics lula.:flowers: The boys are incredibly handsome and Irene is absolutely gorgeous!:wub: Cristina and Iñaki look so happy with their beautiful family.

Thank you so much for the pins !!!!!!! Wonderfuls

Those kids are absolutely adorable!!! They all seem close. I epecially liked the picture of Juan pinching Miguel's cheek and when he put Irene''s dodo in her mouth when she was crying:flowers:

:wub: Thanks for the pics!!!!!
The kids is so cute!!!!!!!!!:wub: :wub:

Thanks for the wonderful pictures:flowers:Children are so cute and great family:clap:

OMG OMG OMG!
Can this family get more gorgeous?:wub::wub::wub::wub:
Gotta love their family interaction and the fact that they don't hide from the press, they just let them have their share and get with it!

crisiñaki said:
OMG OMG OMG!
Can this family get more gorgeous?:wub::wub::wub::wub: ...

Of course it can! Just imagine another cute baby girl or cool boy joining the Family! ;) :rolleyes:

Thanks for the pictures Lula and Monica, they're gorgeous! :flowers:

OMG!!
They are so cute.
Little Irene is gorgeous!!!:wub: :wub:

I love the pic of Irene 'waving', she's such a little Princess :flowers: Also, my favourite, Miguel and his cheeky grin :wub:
Thanks so muh for posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom