Infanta Cristina and Family, Current Events Part 8: December 2006 - January 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooops, I posted in Spanish... sorry!!! Wanted to say thanks for the pics. Miguel is soooooooo cute, love him!! And yes, I wish there were pics of Irene in the snow- if only walking or playing around, it would be funny. Both Cristina and Iñaki are great parents :)

Cristina and Iñaki are wonderful like parents, I adore them,I understand better the Spanish but she must write in English who things :lol: :lol: enchanted to speak merce !!!!!!!!!

This pair is my favorite of all the royalty.

monica said:
Cristina and Iñaki are wonderful like parents, I adore them,I understand better the Spanish but she must write in English who things :lol: :lol: enchanted to speak merce !!!!!!!!!

This pair is my favorite of all the royalty.

Igualmente!!!! = same here :winkiss:

Thanks for the great pics monica, and I must say I love your avatar. merce, I agree. Cristina is such a fantastic mother and Miguel is beyond adorable. Cristina and Iñaki are definitely my favorites royal couple.

I just love this family, those children are gonna be some great sportsmen in the future!:wub:

Well, it's on their genes, isn't it?:rolleyes::)

They are all wonderful. I think I love Miguel and Irene more than the two others because I find them truly funny. I love Miguel´s grins and expressions, always makes me smile!!!!

monica said:
URDANGARÍN WILL BE TODAY IN MANNHEIM WITH THE SELECTION

Iñaki Urdangarín, Duke of Palm, it will travel today to the German city of Mannheim to attend debut (18: 15 hours) of the Spanish Selection of handball in the second round of the Championship of the World, against the one of Russia.
Urdangarín, that during its race as player obtained, among other titles, two Olympic bronzes, in Atlanta 1996 and Sydney 2000, usually it is a habitual presence in the great international championships that Spain disputes.
The Duke of Palm attended accompanied by infanta Cristina, to the end of the past World-wide of Tunisia 2005 where Spain obtained the title.

as.com - Más Deporte

I finally got the pics!:)

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o39/dagmarnat/cris/ignaciohandball20071.jpg
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o39/dagmarnat/cris/ignaciohandball20072.jpg
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o39/dagmarnat/cris/ignaciohandball20073.jpg
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o39/dagmarnat/cris/ignaciohandball20074.jpg

(DPA)

Thanks for the great pics sis !!!!!!!

It gives of the National Prize of Sociology and Political Science 2006
This award is granted annually in compensates to the contribution and scientific work of the awarded ones in the field of Sociology or Political Science, make clear through its professional trajectory or as recognition to a singular work. It has a dowry of 25,000 euros.

Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España

Infanta Cristina gave National Prize of Sociology to Salvador Giner

Infanta Cristina gave to Salvador Giner today, president of the Institut d'Estudis Catalans (IEC), the National Prize of Sociology and Political Science 2006, that (CIS) grants the Center of Investigaciones Sociológicas and that recognizes their professional trajectory of academic excellence.

Infanta Cristina emphasized of Giner her international projection and its
unquestionable contribution to the establishment of Sociology in Spain, like founder and president of the Spanish Federation of Sociology and director the Institute of Advanced Social Studies of the CSIC.
La Infanta Cristina entregó Premio Nacional de Sociología a Salvador Giner

She looks is wonderful !!!!!!! thanks for the photos.

thank you !! I like much Cristina with this type of suit with trousers.

Thanks for the pics sis, I have just realized that's the same suit from the fRC act:flowers:

Closed thread

Time to close this thread.
The new tread (Part XI), dedicated to the Current Events of Infanta Cristina and Family can be found here.

Thanks to everyone, who contributed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom