The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2006, 06:31 AM
Heir Apparent

More from seeger

Old 10-24-2006, 09:52 AM
Royal Highness

Thanksss fanletizia !!!! Cristina was really beautiful last night !!!!

Infanta Cristina,
radiating in the Telva prizes

A year they have given to the well-known prizes ‘ T of Telva more ’ of the Fashion, granted by a well-known Spanish magazine. In its XVI edition, the guest of luxury of the celebration has been infant Cristina, and, like presenter of the act, Sanchez counted itself on the presence of Laura. The Infant chose for her putting in scene in the popular awards a blouse of flat brilliant tieed to a side of orange red color and a long skirt of plisada silk.

(Hola)

Old 10-24-2006, 04:23 PM
Heir Apparent

more pics:

source:LFI
Old 10-24-2006, 04:30 PM
Heir Presumptive

Video from "iHola!":

http://www.hola.com/videos/casasreal...premios-telva/

Old 10-24-2006, 04:58 PM
Courtier

WOW I love the outfit, but her hairdo reminds me of the one Letizia wore for the Principe de Asturias awards.Do they have the same stylist¿
Old 10-24-2006, 05:27 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChicaMadrilena
Thanks LCM for the video, Cristina looked smashing!
I really loved the top, the skirt I'm not so sure about but she could wear a potato sack and still look hot
Old 10-25-2006, 10:03 AM
Aristocracy

Wow she looks fantastic. The bright colours make her look young and beautiful.
Old 10-25-2006, 12:34 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by viola
Wow she looks fantastic. The bright colours make her look young and beautiful.
Yes, she's gorgeous
Cristina is so naturally pretty.
Old 10-25-2006, 02:15 PM
Serene Highness

Wow! Cristina looked just amazing in this outfit. I love it
Old 10-27-2006, 04:08 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by avrilo
WOW I love the outfit, but her hairdo reminds me of the one Letizia wore for the Principe de Asturias awards.Do they have the same stylist¿
Even the dress reminded me a bit of Letizia's style.
But Cristina looked so wonderful and fresh, thank you all for the great pics!
Old 10-30-2006, 06:07 PM
Royal Highness

Infanta Cristina gives to diplomas course to form people in charge ONGD

Infanta Cristina and the Secretary of State of Cooperation the International, Leire Pajín, they today gave to the diplomas of the course managemental Function in the nongovernmental organizations for the development, that they have celebrated of form combines the Foundation the Caixa and the school of Esade businesses.

Doña Cristina, that she is director of the social area of the Foundation of the financial organization, it explained that the program of cooperation of the Caixa began in 1997 with the commitment to promote the sustainable development in countries of Africa, Asia and Latin America and to favor the conditions of life of the population.

According to Infanta Cristina, in addition to these actions, The Caixa considers the formation of the professionals of the cooperation high-priority, because that is a form to contribute to the guarantee of the success in its projects.
An idea with which Leire Pajín agreed, who thought that every time a greater professionalism is required, formation and specialization of the people who comprise of the ONGD.

http://actualidad.terra.es/sociedad/...gd_1176922.htm
Old 10-30-2006, 06:31 PM
Royal Highness

terra

Infanta Doña Cristina, director of the Social Area of the Foundation the Caixa, next to Leire Pajín Secretary of State of Cooperation the International, in a while of the act of diploma delivery of the course managemental Function in the ONGs of the Caixa and Esade.

Old 10-31-2006, 01:29 PM
Serene Highness

Thank you monica for sharing.

I'm getting old, and no wonder those kids were born yesterday and today are already going to the school.

The article mentions that Duke of Lugo take the day off to take his daughter to school. I think I missed something; what does Iñaki does in present times?! Do you know?

I would apreciate your answer. Thank you in advance.

Regards,
mtbcm
Old 10-31-2006, 02:13 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtbcm
Thank you monica for sharing.

I'm getting old, and no wonder those kids were born yesterday and today are already going to the school.

The article mentions that Duke of Lugo take the day off to take his daughter to school. I think I missed something; what does Iñaki does in present times?! Do you know?

I would apreciate your answer. Thank you in advance.

Regards,
mtbcm
marketing company works in ESADE if I am not in the certain thing that they correct to me, but when he was born Irene was working there.
Old 10-31-2006, 06:23 PM
Serene Highness

Thank you monica for your reply.

Regards,
mtbcm
Old 10-31-2006, 06:26 PM
Royal Highness

In the articulate it says that to tapeworm the free day in the work and decided to take to Irene to the school.Her small girl sees itself him so happy with Irene.
Old 11-02-2006, 01:41 PM
Royal Highness

THE DAUGHTER OF DUKES DE PALMA, IRENE, THE DAY-CARE CENTER BEGINS (HOLA)

NOVEMBER 2006
With a year and almost six months fulfilled, the benjamina of the Dukes of Palm has begun a new and important stage in the life of all boy. Just as they did with its other three children, infant Cristina and Iñaki Urdangarín has waited for until she had this age to take it to the day-care center. Although the girl already has begun to take his first steps, as he demonstrated to the day of the birthday of his brother Juan Valentin, in this occasion it arrived in arms of its father.

With chandal and knapsack
Dressed in a blue chándal with yellow details, Irene was calm throughout the way until the center, that he is he himself in whom their three older brothers spent his first years scholastic, Juan, Pablo and Miguel. Don Iñaki was the one in charge to take the knapsack, also blue, where Irene perhaps took some toy or something to eat. The small one, to that in this occasion it could not accompany its mother, infant Cristina, he did not cry either when his father left it there, perhaps because already she is customary to be with children, since it passes long time with its brothers and cousins.

Indeed he was with them with whom celebrated the first birthday of its premium, infant Leonor, the past day 31 of October, a special occasion in which all the Royal Family met around the first-born of Princes de Asturias, so near in age Irene. Next year in said merienda there will be a member more and the children no longer will return to exert like smallest of the house, since that place will occupy the son that is waiting for Don Felipe and Doña Letizia and that, to be born man, it would again open the debate on the necessity to reform the law of succession to the Throne.

Photos

http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2006...ene-guarderia/
Old 11-07-2006, 01:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Images of Infanta Cristina and children, specially Irene , in www.facetoface.de
Old 11-07-2006, 05:39 PM
Royal Highness

thankssss fanletizia !!! Irene is so cute,baby girl precious.

Closed Thread