Infanta Cristina and Family, Current Events Part 7: September - December 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Infanta Cristina gives to diplomas course to form people in charge ONGD

Infanta Cristina and the Secretary of State of Cooperation the International, Leire Pajín, they today gave to the diplomas of the course managemental Function in the nongovernmental organizations for the development, that they have celebrated of form combines the Foundation the Caixa and the school of Esade businesses.

Doña Cristina, that she is director of the social area of the Foundation of the financial organization, it explained that the program of cooperation of the Caixa began in 1997 with the commitment to promote the sustainable development in countries of Africa, Asia and Latin America and to favor the conditions of life of the population.

According to Infanta Cristina, in addition to these actions, The Caixa considers the formation of the professionals of the cooperation high-priority, because that is a form to contribute to the guarantee of the success in its projects.
An idea with which Leire Pajín agreed, who thought that every time a greater professionalism is required, formation and specialization of the people who comprise of the ONGD.

http://actualidad.terra.es/sociedad/articulo/infanta_cristina_ongd_1176922.htm

terra

Infanta Doña Cristina, director of the Social Area of the Foundation the Caixa, next to Leire Pajín Secretary of State of Cooperation the International, in a while of the act of diploma delivery of the course managemental Function in the ONGs of the Caixa and Esade.

http://imageshack.us
http://imageshack.us

Last edited:
Thank you monica for sharing.

I'm getting old, and no wonder those kids were born yesterday and today are already going to the school.

The article mentions that Duke of Lugo take the day off to take his daughter to school. I think I missed something; what does Iñaki does in present times?! Do you know?

I would apreciate your answer. Thank you in advance.

Regards,
mtbcm

mtbcm said:
Thank you monica for sharing.

I'm getting old, and no wonder those kids were born yesterday and today are already going to the school.

The article mentions that Duke of Lugo take the day off to take his daughter to school. I think I missed something; what does Iñaki does in present times?! Do you know?

I would apreciate your answer. Thank you in advance.

Regards,
mtbcm

marketing company works in ESADE ;) if I am not in the certain thing that they correct to me, but when he was born Irene was working there.

Thank you monica for your reply.

Regards,
mtbcm

In the articulate it says that to tapeworm the free day in the work and decided to take to Irene to the school.Her small girl sees itself him so happy with Irene.

THE DAUGHTER OF DUKES DE PALMA, IRENE, THE DAY-CARE CENTER BEGINS (HOLA)

NOVEMBER 2006
With a year and almost six months fulfilled, the benjamina of the Dukes of Palm has begun a new and important stage in the life of all boy. Just as they did with its other three children, infant Cristina and Iñaki Urdangarín has waited for until she had this age to take it to the day-care center. Although the girl already has begun to take his first steps, as he demonstrated to the day of the birthday of his brother Juan Valentin, in this occasion it arrived in arms of its father.

With chandal and knapsack
Dressed in a blue chándal with yellow details, Irene was calm throughout the way until the center, that he is he himself in whom their three older brothers spent his first years scholastic, Juan, Pablo and Miguel. Don Iñaki was the one in charge to take the knapsack, also blue, where Irene perhaps took some toy or something to eat. The small one, to that in this occasion it could not accompany its mother, infant Cristina, he did not cry either when his father left it there, perhaps because already she is customary to be with children, since it passes long time with its brothers and cousins.

Indeed he was with them with whom celebrated the first birthday of its premium, infant Leonor, the past day 31 of October, a special occasion in which all the Royal Family met around the first-born of Princes de Asturias, so near in age Irene. Next year in said merienda there will be a member more and the children no longer will return to exert like smallest of the house, since that place will occupy the son that is waiting for Don Felipe and Doña Letizia and that, to be born man, it would again open the debate on the necessity to reform the law of succession to the Throne.

Photos

http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2006/11/02/irene-guarderia/

Last edited:
thankssss fanletizia !!! Irene is so cute,baby girl precious.

Irene looks so cute on that dress and with that pink pullover!:wub::wub::wub:

The avatar is adorable monica! How do you access the pics?

you need an account with face to face to view the pics. gah.

irene is a absolutly beauty! this little girl is the princess of the urdangarin's family

Wonderfullllllllllllll photosssssssssss berlen !!!!!!!!!!

Berlen, thank you SOOOOO much for those beautiful scans; Irene is really a cutie right now and she seems so playful and alive, it's great to see this little princess develop the way she's now, where we can see her!:wub:

Grammar school puts in scene a Bright one I gave Lammermoor of Robert Carsen.

The Great Theater of the Grammar school puts in scene next day 11 a production of Robert Carsen of the Bright opera I gave Lammermoor of Donizetti, a version that, far from the visual efectismos, it tries to give the maximum dramatic relief to the singers.

The opening of Bright of Lammermoor of the next Saturday will be presided over in the Barcelonian coliseo by the Dukes of Palm.

http://actualidad.terra.es/cultura/articulo/liceo_lucia_lammermoor_robert_carsen_1198826.htm

Thank you so much for the pics. Irene is such a doll, I bet she will be a heartbreaker when she grows up:flowers:

Doña Cristina, when heel is put

We saw the other night it, in the one of the Telva prizes, and the truth is that this Infanta dazzles.

Doña Cristina comes appearing, one night to the year, in the one of the Telva prizes, yes, and the photo first from between all the illustrious awarded ones is always, by its stamp of much label and because its presence is a prize in itself, here and where it touches. They are those nights counted in which Doña Cristina puts heel

Days later, under noon sun, she was in a tribute to Alpaca Fernandez Ochoa, and it already went humbler of locker, but without losing that golden thing that it has, between the timidity and the elegance.
We went here, nevertheless, to it glosses nocturnal and mondaine of Doña Cristina, that is, that we do not lose ourselves. Of the two infants, Doña Cristina has been always most modern, that it is like saying youngest. Doña Cristina the design restaurants concern to him, Catalonia, and a husband who was sport professional, Iñaki Urdangarín, whereas Doña Elena the bullfights of bulls concern to him, Seville and a husband, Jaime de Marichalar, that it spends fan and it goes of giant painted by the Greco to the parades fashionable of Paris.

Two infants who are not two Spain, but a little yes, and that, mainly, they are two ways to be in the world. The elegance of Doña Cristina comes more coined by the naturalness, and the elegance of Doña Elena comes more aupada in the adornment and until in the recargamiento, that often it abounds directly in the baroque style.

One remembers now, to give a concrete example, the day in which it appeared in a celebration of Telva, for now two years. It took modelazo in black, signed by Caprile, that it had left memorable. But I prefer to say that she was she who was memorable to the fine dress of Caprile. The secret of the elegance, or of the distinction, it is not to dress clothes company/signature, but to wear the clothes, that other, of different way.

It is not the clothes which dresses to us. It is necessary to dress the clothes. That one is the secret, that it fulfilled then and has fulfilled by these days esplendorosamente. The style is the personality, and not four rags to price from escape to the Caribbean. Brummel said it of another way: “ If note that I go dress correctly, it is because I do not go elegant ”. And the Coco Chanel said it of another one: “ the elegance is the skeleton ”.

I insist on all this because the elegance, or the distinction, I repeat, he is something that comes from inside, that is, an own language, and that does not give it, nor it does not clear it either, a millionaire rag, the firm Caprile, or Dior, or any other of the galactic ones of the fashion. To make matters worse of successes, that day very completed its appearance with detachable a Hollywood, let us say, and heel finished off the show wearing, that he is something that she does not use or uses rather little. I come to aim that, when this woman puts itself, it guesses right uproariously, with an image pulcra of sofi sticación, with the right ornato and the clothes solved in thinness, that the espartanismo of the elegance is something as well as, plus a single jewel, that usually it leaves joyón.

The cronistas that watch much to the ladies in these parades of the cut and preparation, cut and to noble preparation zone, that yes, the virtuosities usually weigh much and until baroque styles of their sister, infant Elena, as if Doña Cristina was always of trapillo, that sometimes yes it goes, but of trapillo of gold. But it is that, suddenly, Doña Cristina puts the closet above legs, it removes modelazo in full dress, and the princess becomes of the celebration, that lately usually she is Doña Letizia, go as it goes. One watches Doña Cristina, when the sum of fastuosa, and heel strip, that it is not often, and the glance can be lost in embeleso. The cronistas modistillas say then that “ goes ideal ”. One would say, modestly, that it is between musa of póster of Chanel and bellezón of the cinema, but in palace version. Let us say it of another way: to the black of its dresses it puts all the colors to him.

http://www.interviu.es/default.asp?idpublicacio_PK=39&idioma=CAS&idnoticia_PK=37532&idseccio_PK=566&h=060925

Last edited:
wow sis, thanks a lot for the pics!:flowers:
Cristina definitely looks great with her hair up!

thanksssss for the photos and avatars !!!!!!!!!!

Infanta Cristina will give to flag to Regiment Transmissions

Infanta Cristina tomorrow gives in Towns a flag battle donated by the City council from this city to the Communication regiment number one, with base in the of Burgos locality of Castrillo of the Val.
The act will be celebrated at noon in the Greater Seat of Towns and will also count on the presence of the Head of the General Staff of the Army.

http://actualidad.terra.es/nacional/articulo/infanta_cristina_regimiento_transmisiones_1203707.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom