Infanta Cristina and Family, Current Events Part 7: September - December 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Infanta Cristina inaugurates the day 'the life is change. The change is vida'

The Buero Theater Vallejo welcomed yesterday the celebration of a day for greater organized by Social Obra of ?the Caixa? and the Meeting of Communities, that Doña Cristina was presided over by the Infant, director of the Social Area of the Foundation ?the Caixa?

In the programs executed by the Council of Social welfare and Social Obra of ?the Caixa?, they have formed more than 4,500 greater and voluntary people in the 15 ciberaulas of the Centers of Greater. Recently, the number of subject centers to the collaboration of both institutions has been extended, between that the one of Azuqueca de Henares is included. On the other hand, the restoration in the region of other nine is predicted ciberaulas, of that one of them will be located in the azudense locality and another one of ?the Elm trees in center?, in Guadalajara. In opinion of the Infant, these ciberaulas ?suppose a space of coexistence with children and young people?, since the past summer they were opened for all of them. In addition, in this surroundings, it has been created in the region of Association of Greater Volunteers of Computer science.

On the other hand, S.A.R. it emphasized the presence of the 17 associations of greater volunteers than they help children as much, like a discapacitados or to other greater people. The objectives of this stage of the life are the maintenance of the good health, personal autonomy and improvement in the quality of life ".

The president of the Meeting, Jose Maria Barreda, it emphasized that our region enjoys the higher life expectancy of Spain and Europe and declared that ?to the previous generations them we must be been thankful because us they left everything it easier. Also, the regional president remembered that in the last Legislature has been increased the game destined to greater in a 122%, whereas for 2007 we have budgeted more than 255 million euros.

http://www.lacronica.net/2006/2006-10/infantajornada.htm

Infanta Cristina, it puts with awarded with Prizes IMSERSO Infanta Cristina 2006.

TERRA

(casa real)

Last edited:
thanks sis for the pics!:wub:

Gosh, I love Cristina's hair these days, it looks so stylish, healthy and clean!:lol:

Yes, Cristina is very beautiful and wonderful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday Infanta Cristina presides over fashionable prizes TELVA, I have already been wishing to see it for two years was very beautiful.The last year was Infanta Elena, one is always a year each.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, I still remember how gorgeous she looked at the 2004 TELVA Awards!

source: Sipa Press via Fotobank

I wasn't sure where to post this, but I was searching the internet and found this article about this hair stylist in the USA and one of his clients was Cristina, when she was on a visit to New York.

The pictures from this event were some of the nicest ever of The Infanta, and her hair was beautiful that evening! :flowers:

http://www.josemerat.com/staging/salon_b_2b_01.htm
(scroll down the page and you can see some photos)

...sOfIa.... said:
I wasn't sure where to post this, but I was searching the internet and found this article about this hair stylist in the USA and one of his clients was Cristina, when she was on a visit to New York.

The pictures from this event were some of the nicest ever of The Infanta, and her hair was beautiful that evening! :flowers:

http://www.josemerat.com/staging/salon_b_2b_01.htm
(scroll down the page and you can see some photos)

oh, S thanks a lot:flowers:
This was from the Queen Sofia Spanish Institute Gala in New York:wub:

wow lula thanks!:flowers:
She looks absolutely stunning!:wub::wub::wub:
I always wait with baited breath for the TELVA Awards 'cuz Cristina always gets all dolled up!:wub:

Wooowww !!!!!! Wowwwww !!!!!!!
She looks absolutely WONDERFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gettyimage

Last edited:
Don't think orange/melon is the right color for Cristina. Her black dress two years ago is a lot better.

I think she looks fantastic. It's a little bit different from what she usually wears and I love it. Great hair too.

I to liked much his hair,this really very beautiful, it less did not wait for of her because this to me very handsome always but when it goes to the Telva prizes always dazzles more than nobody, these photos are perfect but they will leave more tomorrow surely.:flowers: :wub: :wub:

I don't like the combination of colors on the Infanta. It should've been one or the other, not both. Her hair and makeup are beautiful though.

I know that Esperanza Aguire had a very wardrobe, this time she has winned the Jack pot - alittle bit irob=nistic, isen'it? But the woman who make me very surprised is the ministre of the culture because I think that she have to have a personal fortune to dressb her. In the shot above she is wearing a gown come from Missoni a very expansive italian trademark...the exrcize of the power is a good oppoetunity for fashion woman addicted...

I can't really tell, but is it orange and red? And why didn't she bring her hunky husband?

planetcher said:
I can't really tell, but is it orange and red? And why didn't she bring her hunky husband?
It's a red top and a burgundy skirt and the husbands never go to this kind of events, not even Jaime when Elena presides them;)

adelaide said:
I know that Esperanza Aguire had a very wardrobe, this time she has winned the Jack pot - alittle bit irob=nistic, isen'it?

Well she looked like taken straight out of a HP book but it was okay, the one who always surprise us is Agatha Ruiz de la Prada even if I believe this particular outfit is awful :blush:

Last edited:
On the dress. The Infanta Cristina, repeats, since it is habitual in the last times, of Jesus del Pozo.

Adelaide, the Minister of Culture dresses of Ailanto (Letizia took some shirts of this mark this summer). The Minister continues for alphabetical order the Spanish designers, in the Prizes Goya of cinema she began with Ágatha.

Ágatha is Ágatha, and her designs are like that, funny and impossible, but with them she has created a great business. She was one of the winning ones. It is entertained to see like they are the political women of this country, which dare with her designs, demonstrate good sense of humor . That of the Minister in the Goya was more showy, but this of Esperanza enough good is, I would put on it. The more entertained of the garment, it is that it represents the flag of the Community of Madrid at that she presides.:lol:

Gallery

1lu5.jpg

http://www.estarguapa.com/moda/especiales/tdemoda/2006/invitados/index.html

Thanksss fanletizia !!!! Cristina was really beautiful last night !!!!

Infanta Cristina,
radiating in the Telva prizes

A year they have given to the well-known prizes ‘ T of Telva more ’ of the Fashion, granted by a well-known Spanish magazine. In its XVI edition, the guest of luxury of the celebration has been infant Cristina, and, like presenter of the act, Sanchez counted itself on the presence of Laura. The Infant chose for her putting in scene in the popular awards a blouse of flat brilliant tieed to a side of orange red color and a long skirt of plisada silk.

(Hola)

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW I love the outfit, but her hairdo reminds me of the one Letizia wore for the Principe de Asturias awards.Do they have the same stylist¿

Wow she looks fantastic. The bright colours make her look young and beautiful.

viola said:
Wow she looks fantastic. The bright colours make her look young and beautiful.

:flowers: Yes, she's gorgeous
Cristina is so naturally pretty.

Last edited:
Wow! Cristina looked just amazing in this outfit. I love it :)

avrilo said:
WOW I love the outfit, but her hairdo reminds me of the one Letizia wore for the Principe de Asturias awards.Do they have the same stylist¿
Even the dress reminded me a bit of Letizia's style.
But Cristina looked so wonderful and fresh, thank you all for the great pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom