The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2006, 03:13 PM
Heir Apparent

I didn't see anyone from the BRF, only people from the exposition, the dukes of Wellington and the Spanish embassador in the UK

Old 10-17-2006, 05:33 PM
Royal Highness

more photos LFI
http://www.lfi.co.uk/dynevent-action...eventid=336442

Old 10-17-2006, 06:01 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by monica
I thought we would see photos of N with Cristina and Iñaki (kidding)
Old 10-17-2006, 06:01 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...JuAnItA...
I thought we would see photos of N with Cristina and Iñaki (kidding)

I wish sis, I wish...
Old 10-17-2006, 07:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by monica
What a so sympathetic and handsome young couple!

With this very sober but dress with a large low-cut the infanta looks very sexy. Iñaki is a man! I find that the Cristina hairdo is very similar of these of Letizia.
Old 10-17-2006, 09:02 PM
Heir Apparent

The style is similar, but Cristina's hair is shorter and has less layers than Letizia's
Anyway, it shone bright and looked very healthy and beautiful...
To be honest, pictures don't make them justice, they are FAR better looking in person; they have such a "magic" (I don't know how to say it) about them, it's fascinating
Old 10-17-2006, 10:47 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki
The style is similar, but Cristina's hair is shorter and has less layers than Letizia's
Anyway, it shone bright and looked very healthy and beautiful...
To be honest, pictures don't make them justice, they are FAR better looking in person; they have such a "magic" (I don't know how to say it) about them, it's fascinating
I have never seen them in person, but I believe you. She glows. She is such a classy woman. They are a good looking couple, and she represents Spain very well.
Old 10-18-2006, 03:21 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxsteve
I have never seen them in person, but I believe you. She glows. She is such a classy woman. They are a good looking couple, and she represents Spain very well.
I totally agree with you and it was a pleasant surprise to hear her speaking in English; of course I knew she's very fluent but hearing her speak is awesome, she speaks English like it is her native language and Iñaki speaks English very well too (not as perfect as she, but very good nonetheless); thank God, there wouldn't be nothing worse than a member of the Spanish Royal House that didn't speak english well

PD: they speak with each other in Catalan
Old 10-18-2006, 04:22 AM
Gentry

Cristina looks spectacular.
Old 10-18-2006, 08:12 AM
Nobility

Quote:
I totally agree with you and it was a pleasant surprise to hear her speaking in English; of course I knew she's very fluent but hearing her speak is awesome, she speaks English like it is her native language and Iñaki speaks English very well too (not as perfect as she, but very good nonetheless); thank God, there wouldn't be nothing worse than a member of the Spanish Royal House that didn't speak english well

Thank you Crisiñaki for sharing all these infos!
Old 10-18-2006, 08:31 AM
Gentry

Thank you crisiñaki for your report of the evening. You're very lucky to have been there and being able to see them.

I agree with you all that Cristina looked good. Very dolled up!
Quote:
Regarding this, it doesn't really surprise me in the least that they speak catalan with each other, after all, the Infanta is known for being the first member of the royal family to speak it fluently and Iñaki was raised in Barcelona... So to me this is only natural...
Old 10-18-2006, 08:48 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Coordinator

a quick question- is Cristina as nice as she looks? She is so beautiful, but she seems so warm and down to earth. Is she?

Old 10-18-2006, 10:01 AM
Royal Highness

The Infanta Doña Cristina says that to approach computer science the greater ones she breaks barriers with the new generations

Its Height Real the Infant Doña Cristina, like director of the social area of the Foundation ?the Caixa, it today assured that the access the greater people to knowledge as computer science contributes of a very clear form to the approach? to the new generations.

The Infant Doña Cristina made these declarations in the Theater Antonio Buero Vallejo de Guadalajara where, next to regional president Jose Maria Barreda, the life inaugurated the days 'is change, the change is vida', sponsored by the Caixa and directed to people of the third age.

The collaboration of the Caixa with the Government of Castile-The stood out Spot for the formation of greater in subjects related to computer science, through the 15 ciberaulas that works already in several centers of greater of the region; and ciberalulas in Field of Criptana announced the other nine installation of, The Solana, Guadalajara, Almansa, Daimiel, Tomelloso, Bolaños de Calatrava, Azuqueca de Henares and Illescas.

http://actualidad.terra.es/articulo/...ca_1148926.htm
Old 10-18-2006, 10:18 AM
Royal Highness

terra

Infanta Cristina receives the greeting of president of Castile-The Mancha, Jose Maria Barreda, to its arrival to the theater Buero Vallejo of
infanta Cristina it receives the greeting of president of Castile-The Mancha, Jose Maria Barreda, to its arrival to the theater Buero Vallejo of Guadalajara, in the occasion of the day of greater ?the life it is change. The change is life ", that the Caixa and the regional Government organize the Foundation.

Old 10-18-2006, 11:35 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyK
a quick question- is Cristina as nice as she looks? She is so beautiful, but she seems so warm and down to earth. Is she?
I think she definitely is. I haven't met her in person, so I can't be sure, but I think her marrying a commonor and moving to Barcelona away from the palace and strict protocole has resulted in her being a very down to earth person. I think she's a mother and wife first, and then infanta of Spain. She looks absolutely like a sweet and caring person
Old 10-18-2006, 12:42 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
She's even NICER than she seems, she greeted everyone when she got there and spoke to a few children that were there, she was laughing and having a great time with all of us!

--------------//-----------------------------------//--------------------------------------------
and I gotta say she's getting a lot of work this week: last saturday in RTVE, monday on London, today in Guadalajara and tomorrow in Madrid for the IMSERSO awards....
Old 10-18-2006, 05:39 PM
Royal Highness

and tomorrow another act of the Infanta enchants to as much see it in the acts to me which she goes,in addition she is a great mother and wife,she is charming and as it says crisiñaki she is more beautiful in person than in the photos I when I saw it is made an impression with her.
Old 10-19-2006, 02:38 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Thanks a lot for the latest pics, Mon And crisinaki it was great to read about your experiences, we should always have our special reporter at that kind of occasions!!
Old 10-19-2006, 09:02 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Coordinator

Quote:
She's even NICER than she seems, she greeted everyone when she got there and spoke to a few children that were there, she was laughing and having a great time with all of us!
You were there? Did you meet her?

Old 10-19-2006, 10:55 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
You were there? Did you meet her?
Yes I did
if you see, in page #2 is the whole saga