Infanta Cristina and Family, Current Events Part 6: May - September 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always love the pics of Cristina taking the kids to school.:wub: Just think, in a few more years little Irene will be joining her brothers on her first day. Thanks for the great pics monica.:flowers:

ladejesus said:
I always love the pics of Cristina taking the kids to school.:wub: Just think, in a few more years little Irene will be joining her brothers on her first day. Thanks for the great pics monica.:flowers:

I think it would be sooner since Miguel is 4 and started his 2nd year at school, maybe Irene is gonna start next year at the nursery!:wub::wub::wub:

ladejesus said:

I agree,surely next year we see it in the day-care center I believe to remember that Cristina it began
to take to the 2 years.:ROFLMAO: :flowers:

Lovely pics of Cristina taking their boys to school!!! The kids are adorable!!

So school has finally started again. The boys are surely jealous that little Irene can stay at home ;) Thanks a lot for the pics, Mon!

Thanks for the video, it's so nice to see them interacting with other people in such a "normal" way:flowers:

thanks for the video, I am wonderful likes much this family !!!!!!!!
the Dukes are wonderful parents :ROFLMAO: :flowers:

Redferns, thanks for the video, I've only just got round to watching it! This family are so lovely...very natural. :clap:

Infanta Cristina back to Majorca

Infanta Cristina will visit the next Friday the 22 of September in Palm facilities of the Foundation Amadip- Esment, an organization dedicated to the attention of people with intellectual discapacidad.
The infiltrated one has been able to know in addition that the president of the autonomic Executive, Jaume Matas, will accompany to the Duchess of Palm during the visit that this one will make to know the work that develops Amadip with the people with intellectual discapacidad of Majorca.

http://www.mallorcadiario.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=18639&Itemid=56

Thank you very much by the information already I have desire to see it!!!!

La infanta Cristina visita hoy en Palma las instalaciones de la Fundación de Discapacitados Intelectuales AMADIP.

The infanta and Duchess of Palm, Cristina de Borbón, it will today visit the Intellectual facilities that the Foundation of Discapacitados, AMADIP-ESMENT, it has in the palmesano district of Are Ferriol, where it will arrive at the 12,30 hours and will be received by the president of the Govern, Jaume Matas, and the president of the organization, Montserrat Fuster.
The infanta will be received, among other authorities, by the president of the Parlament, Pere Rotger; the delegate of the Government in Balearic, Ramon Partners; the mayoress of Palm, Catherine Cirer; the president of the Consell of Majorca, Maria Antonia Munar, the vice-president of the Govern, Rosa Estaràs, and several consellers.

In the main entrance of the center, Montserrat Fuster will offer to infanta Cristina an explanation on the mission and the activities of the organization having followed the itinerary of informative panels, later to come to accede to the facilities of the central ship of AMADIP, with the visit to the press and the section of encuadernación.
Later, they will go to the occupational factory where one works the ceramics and the finished industrialists, whereas next the retinue will leave to the outside to go to the agriculture dependencies where they are on sale the cultivated ecological products in the orchard that the Foundation has in an annexed property.

In order to finalize the visit, within the dining room of the right center and after the words of the AMADIP-ESMENT president, the Duchess of Palm will discover a commemorative plaque of the visit, after which she anticipates herself that the infant becomes a photography with almost the 400 workers of the center.
The organization that will visit the infant was founded on 1962 and, like ONG, one of its main missions is to try that the people with intellectual discapacidad as well as its families enjoy a quality of life in conditions of equality of opportunities that the rest of citizens.

http://www.diariosigloxxi.com/noticia.php?ts=20060922093840

Love the pictures of Inaki and the kids, does anyone have them in a bigger format? Thanks

From www.casareal.es

1158942067690xd5.jpg

and http://www.mallorcadiario.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=18774&Itemid=29

visitacristina2tls3.jpg

Last edited:
It's great that Cristina visited that special place and she looked great. What an interesting combination with that long white overcoat. Very elegant!
Thanks a lot for posting the pics, fanletizia!

Thank you so much for all the pics. Cristina looks amazing, very pretty and elegant

Thanks mon for those pics!:flowers:
I love that white coat she's wearing, it suits her so beautifully!:wub:

crisiñaki said:
Thanks mon for those pics!:flowers:
I love that white coat she's wearing, it suits her so beautifully!:wub:
Yeah, it makes her look elegant and very modern alike... :)

Infanta Cristina

Commemoration of 50 º Anniversary of the creation of the ONG Intermón Oxfam
Barcelona

from terra

72087d6124b24grn0.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you very much for the photos, the jacket is very nice, Cristina has face of being very happy !!!!!!!

It´s amazing how much she has improved her style this last years.

Thank you sis for those awesome scans!
I really like that she's so down to earth and that thing about the other woman's necklace was kind of funny!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom