Infanta Cristina and Family, Current Events Part 4: December 2005 - March 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elsa M. said:
Cristina has a strong voice.
There are many videos posted when Irene was born. Although some are broken after some time, this one still works:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/224419-post194.html

Yeah, but I wish there was a video of an interview or something like that, because reporters stop Cristina in the street a lot, when she confirmes she's pregnant, when Leonor was born, so that's kind of what I want or maybe a video of an speech; what I'm asking for is to hear her talking and give myself an idea of her intelligence level (people says she's VERY intelligent and well prepared):D

I know i'm being a little exigent, but I think nothing is impossible in this forum isn't it?;)

crisiñaki said:
Yeah, but I wish there was a video of an interview or something like that, because reporters stop Cristina in the street a lot, when she confirmes she's pregnant, when Leonor was born, so that's kind of what I want or maybe a video of an speech; what I'm asking for is to hear her talking and give myself an idea of her intelligence level (people says she's VERY intelligent and well prepared):D

I know i'm being a little exigent, but I think nothing is impossible in this forum isn't it?;)
(Almost) Nothing is impossible for The Royal Forums, but the problem with those videos is that they expire after some time.
If what you want is to hear the sound of Infanta Cristina's voice, you have the video I posted above and also this one, where she speaks a bit more:
http://www.anarosa.telecinco.es/dn_205.htm

If you want to evaluate her intelligence and loquacity, you may read her speeches provided in the website of Casa Real:
http://www.casareal.es/esp/cronicas/ResultadosBusqueda.jsp?origen=Cronicas

Hope this helps...;)

Elsa M. said:
(Almost) Nothing is impossible for The Royal Forums, but the problem with those videos is that they expire after some time.
If what you want is to hear the sound of Infanta Cristina's voice, you have the video I posted above and also this one, where she speaks a bit more:
http://www.anarosa.telecinco.es/dn_205.htm

If you want to evaluate her intelligence and loquacity, you may read her speeches provided in the website of Casa Real:
http://www.casareal.es/esp/cronicas/ResultadosBusqueda.jsp?origen=Cronicas

Hope this helps...;)

Now I know why you are the super moderator of this thread, thanks a lot Elsa M!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D

apart from Prince Felipe & Princess Letizia, Inaki also attended the centenary gala of Mundo Deportivo at Palacio De Congresos De Barcelona on January 31, 2006

(photos from LFI - very small ones :eek: )

Attachments

• 23811235.jpg
    23811235.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 181
  • 23811234.jpg
    23811234.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 189
Thanks for the info purple_platinum:) , there weren't pictures in spanish media of his presence there

Infant Cristina gives to prize Sociology to Jose White Jiménez

Infant Cristina today gave in Madrid IV the National Prize of Sociology to the university professor Jose White Jiménez, by her professional trajectory of academic excellence, of that emphasized its dedication to implant in the University the studies of this matter.
Doña Cristina, in the words with which she closed the act, assured that Spanish social science must to professor White Jiménez its expansion to him by all the national geography and that he himself is ' an alive and continuous example of the affluent work hechó.
The Infant, who was student of professor White Jiménez, remembered to the awarded ones in the previous editions of this prize, that were Francisco Murillo (recently passed away), Salustiano of the Field and Juan Linz.

http://actualidad.terra.es/familia-real/articulo/infanta_cristina_sociologia_jose_jimenez_716514.htm

Image from terra

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 179
Great, are there more pictures of this event?, I searched in casareal, corbis, cover, seeger-press, LFI but so far I've found nothing:eek:

Last edited:
NEWSCOM

Infanta Cristina presided the IV National Sociology Award to the professor Jose Jimenez Blanco. , 02/02/2006. Infanta Cristina presided the IV National Sociology Award to the professor Jose Jimenez Blanco., in Madrid, Spain,20060202, EUROPAPRESS/GAMMA

Attachments

• gamma317186.jpg
    gamma317186.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 150
  • gamma317181.jpg
    gamma317181.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 128
  • gamma317180.jpg
    gamma317180.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 179
  • gamma317178.jpg
    gamma317178.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 138
  • gamma317177.jpg
    gamma317177.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 149
  • gamma317176.jpg
    gamma317176.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 143
It seems that Cristina is wearing a lot of dark colors these days, but she looks great anyway!!!

lula said:
Cristina of Spain Presides Over the 2005 Politic Sciences Award in Madrid
February 2, 2006 - Wellington Hotel
Madrid, Spain

More images from newscom

Attachments

• zumalive392940.jpg
    zumalive392940.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 155
  • zumalive392942.jpg
    zumalive392942.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 135
  • zumalive392944.jpg
    zumalive392944.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 131
  • zumalive392945.jpg
    zumalive392945.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 143
Acording to telecinco.es news, duke of Palma will be present in the Final of the European Championship of Handball betwen Spain and France. Maybe Infanta Cristina also will be there :confused:

Do you know where/when will it take place?

Thanks! I hope we can see some nice photos then! (Fingers crossed!)

Ariel said:
I was reading on the internet the following article from El Mundo: http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/2006/02/17/espana/1140168143.html
The PSOE accused the Balearic Executive of irregular management of 1,2 million euros, for the organization of an international congress on tourism and sports in Mallorca. This event, which took place on November 22nd and 25th 2005, was organized by the Nóos Institute (an organization presided by Urdangarin and that is dedicated "to investigate processes of formulation and implementation of sponsorship strategies, patronage and social responsibility").

The PSOE deputy emphasized that the high cost of the event doesn’t even correspond to its relevance, nor does the "little" repercussion of its conclusions and he complained against the Executive of Jaume Matas for spending 1,2 million euros on this.

Iñaki Urdangarin announced, at the closing session of the Forum that the initiative will repeated on November 21st of this year.

Last edited:
http://www.elmundo-lacronica.com/cronicadeleon/articulo_03.asp?idart=2582032&idcat=4034

Members of the safety of the Royal Household prepare the visit of the Infanta Cristina for Ponferrada on the 16th

PONFERRADA. - Members of the bodies and security forces of the State assigned to the safety of the Royal Household analyzed last Friday together with the persons in charge of the Police station and of Ponferrada's Police all the problems related to the safety of the visit that the infanta Cristina will effect to the capital berciana next March 16, on the occasion of the act of delivery of the Prize of Economy of Castile and León, award that takes the name of the infanta dona Cristina and that in the edition of this year has relapsed into the teacher and investigator Antonio Pulido San Roman.

Why are there security problems? Because Cristina goes to a lot of places in Spain and there aren't news about her security:confused:

crisiñaki said:
Why are there security problems? Because Cristina goes to a lot of places in Spain and there aren't news about her security:confused:

I do not believe that there are problems, it is the habitual process, before any act of the Royal Family, the safety members check everything. The news is of a local newspaper, of the zone where it is going to be the act.;)

lula said:
I do not believe that there are problems, it is the habitual process, before any act of the Royal Family, the safety members check everything. The news is of a local newspaper, of the zone where it is going to be the act.;)

ohhh, thanks a lot for the explanation, lula:eek: ;) :D

Duke of Palma and son Juan Valentin attend a handball match in Barcelona. gammapress

Attachments

• 823183_01.jpg
    823183_01.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 367
  • 823183_02.jpg
    823183_02.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 413
  • 823183_03.jpg
    823183_03.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 360
  • 823183_04.jpg
    823183_04.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 331
i really like all those photos of Inaki & Juan... but i really love this one.
a real father & son moment..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom