The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2005, 04:08 PM
Nobility

You can vote for Iñaki as the most attractive man of the week in hola.com

VOTACIONES: El hombre más atractivo

http://ap.hola.com/votaciones/imagen...angarin-1a.jpg

Old 05-18-2005, 07:50 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by isabella_
You can vote for Iñaki as the most attractive man of the week in hola.com

http://www.hola.com/club/hombreatractivo/

Oh, and he is!

I don't know who Juanes is, but given the choice of Juanes, Richard Gere and Inaki, Inaki wins hands down for me! :p

Old 05-19-2005, 11:01 AM
Nobility

Alexandria... Juanes is a singer, a great singer but, of course, I'm agree with you.

And here the last pic of Infanta Cristina. It was taken yesterday when she went for a walk in Barcelona. :)

(And the article for those who can speak spanish :p )

http://web.lavanguardia.es/mtk/20050...005.jpg175.jpg

http://www.lavanguardia.es/web/20050...184869557.html
Old 05-19-2005, 01:24 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Thanks, Isabella! :)

Here's a rough translation for our friends, who don't read Spanish:

Infanta Cristina is expecting to give birth to her baby in the first week of June. Yesterday afternoon, and following the medical advice, she could be seen walking on the surroundings of la Diagonal and receiving the greetings from people, who wished her a good childbirth.

The Duchess of Palm needs to wait two more weeks to know whether her 4rd child is another boy, since (like in her previous pregnancies) the Infanta did not want to know the sex of the baby before the birth.

During her stroll of yesterday, the Duchess of Palm visited the jewel exhibition of her cousin Dimitri of Yugoslavia, who offered her a topaz cross, on the occasion of her new maternity. Infanta Elena and princess Letizia have rock crystal and brilliants earrings designed by prince Dimitri, who is preparing a special piece for the first child of the Princes of Asturias.

Old 05-19-2005, 01:29 PM
Royal Highness

Thanks Isabella and Elsa! Wow, first week of June. That means it could really be anytime now!
Old 05-19-2005, 02:13 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdas1201
Miguel Urdangarin celebrates his third birthday on May 1, 2005. Seen here with his grandmother, parents, aunt and cousins in Barcelona.
A few more photos, from Hola. Although some of them were already posted by meac, via Contrastphoto, i'll delete the ones that are equal to these, since the Hola's are bigger and have no watermark...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	145723   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	145724   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	145725   Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	145726  

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	145727   Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	145728  
Old 05-22-2005, 12:19 AM
Aristocracy

thank you Elsa these are better and more bigger
Old 05-23-2005, 06:09 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Cristina and Iñaki picking their children at school. Photos from ImagineScandinavia:
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	10.JPG
Views:	191
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	148127   Click image for larger version

Name:	11.JPG
Views:	203
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	148128   Click image for larger version

Name:	12.JPG
Views:	152
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	148129   Click image for larger version

Name:	13.JPG
Views:	293
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	148130  

Name:	14.JPG
Views:	213
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	148131   Click image for larger version

Name:	15.JPG
Views:	219
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	148132  
Old 05-23-2005, 12:56 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsa M.
Cristina and Iñaki picking their children at school. Photos from ImagineScandinavia:
Thanks a lot Elsa! Those are great pics!:)
Old 05-24-2005, 09:40 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
she looks great in the end of the pregnancy.
Old 05-28-2005, 08:03 AM
Royal Highness

From Imagine Scandinavia...

MR. UNDARGARIN, HUSBAND OF PRINCESS CRISTINA OF BORBON, ATTENDED THE TRIBUTE TO THE CATALAN CHORAL SOCIETY WITH THE PRESIDENT OF THE CATALAN BANK "LA CAIXA" MR URDANGARIN ATTENDED BY HIMSELF. HIS WIFE IS READY TO GIVE BIRTH TO THEIR FOURTH CHILD
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	151009   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	43.2 KB
ID:	151010   Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	151011  
Old 05-29-2005, 12:58 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

http://www.as.com/articulo.html?d_da...&anchor=dasmas

Iñaki Urdangarín, one of the best Spanish handball players of all times, will dress again the equipment, at the stadium of Palau Blaugrana; something that he repeatedly did so many times as a professional player. The game will pay tribute to Enric Masip, who was retired some months ago, putting a full stop to a generation of players that only gave successes to the Barça. Commanded by Valero Rivera, the Dream Team gained six European Cups during the 90’s.

Five years after his retirement, the Duke of Palma will now repeat those so famous lefty cannon shots with which he used to delight the fans of Barça and of the Spanish Selection. Only the birth of his baby with Infanta Cristina may possibly impede him to play this party, which will take place on June 4th, at 4:30 p.m.. The entrance will cost only 5 € and the funds obtained with the game will be destined to help the InfantileHospital of the Vall d'Hebrón.
Old 05-29-2005, 02:17 PM
Heir Apparent

i really want cristina to give birth! cant wait!! :)
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 05-30-2005, 09:05 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

http://actualidad.terra.es/nacional/...ina_324904.htm

The Royal House of Spain has asked the Franciscan monks of San Salvador of Jerusalem for water from the river Jordan, to baptise the baby of Infanta Cristina. The three children of Cristina and Iñaki Urdangarín (Juan Valentin, Pablo Nicholas and Miguel), as well as the children of Infanta Elena and Jaime de Marichalar (Froilán and Victoria Federica) were also christened with water taken from the Biblical river, in which Jesus was baptized by Saint John Baptist. The Franciscan monks have assured to EFE that they have not received a similar request from the Princes de Asturias, "because it’s still untimely".

Old 05-30-2005, 09:29 AM
Courtier

Quote:
really want cristina to give birth! cant wait!!
Me too!!:)
I am waiting to see who he or she will look like!!
Considering the cuteness of the 3 great brothers, I am sure it will be an adorable baby!!!

Old 06-01-2005, 06:24 PM
Aristocracy

The infanta Cristina goes to look for her children to the school in her advanced gestation state

MADRID (EUROPA PRESS)

To I point of being born the fourth son of the palm dukes, the infanta Cristina continues fulfilling her family obligations and the journalists could see it yesterday will look for their children to the exit of the school.

The duchess of Palm who dressed a sport look that evidences her advanced gestation state, received the greetings of the partners' of her children several mothers and she was speaking with them. On the other hand, Pablo Nicolás, Miguel and Juan, very mischievous, they didn't stop of playing.

sorry for the bad translation
Old 06-01-2005, 10:08 PM
Courtier

Perhaps this may be better understood? (I might be able to help a little better if I had the article in spanish, I presume.) Forgive me if it doesn't help anybody.

Infanta Cristina goes to watch for her children at the school in her advanced pregnant state

MADRID (EUROPA PRESS)

To the point of being the fourth born child of the Dukes of Palma, Infanta Cristina continues fulfilling her family obligations and the journalists could see it. Yesterday they will watch for their children as they finish school.

The Duchess of Palma, who dressed a sporting look that showed her advanced pregnat state, recieved the greetings of the partners' of the children's mothers and she was speaking with them. On the other hand, Pablo Nicolás, Miguel and Juan, were being very mischievious and didn't stop playing.
Old 06-01-2005, 10:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

here is the photo
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	cristina.JPG
Views:	216
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	153219  
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 06-03-2005, 08:31 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Iñaki Urdangarín, one of the best Spanish handball players of all times, will dress again the equipment, at the stadium of Palau Blaugrana
According to El Semanal Digital, the Duke of Palma has discarded the hypothesis of participating in the game in tribute to Enric Masip (the illustrious captain of Barça’s Dream Team), which will take place tomorrow, Saturday. Urdangarín assured that "as soon as I can, I will join the participants in the tribute, but I haven’t been able to train, nor will I play. We are living the most important week... or couple of weeks of the year, with the birth of our fourth child, and I believe that I must concentrate all my efforts on that".

Old 06-03-2005, 09:03 AM
Heir Apparent

I'm really getting anxious about this baby you know?

As matter of fact, I'm anxious because of two babies, Cristina's and my best friend's.

In the case of my friend, her C-Section is already scheduled for June 11th. This whole wait for Cristina's is really anxiety-driving, I just imagine how will I be when Letizia is this close of giving birth....:o