Infanta Cristina and Family, Current Events Part 2: April - August 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Isabella! :)

Here's a rough translation for our friends, who don't read Spanish:

Infanta Cristina is expecting to give birth to her baby in the first week of June. Yesterday afternoon, and following the medical advice, she could be seen walking on the surroundings of la Diagonal and receiving the greetings from people, who wished her a good childbirth.

The Duchess of Palm needs to wait two more weeks to know whether her 4rd child is another boy, since (like in her previous pregnancies) the Infanta did not want to know the sex of the baby before the birth.

During her stroll of yesterday, the Duchess of Palm visited the jewel exhibition of her cousin Dimitri of Yugoslavia, who offered her a topaz cross, on the occasion of her new maternity. Infanta Elena and princess Letizia have rock crystal and brilliants earrings designed by prince Dimitri, who is preparing a special piece for the first child of the Princes of Asturias.

Thanks Isabella and Elsa! Wow, first week of June. That means it could really be anytime now!

pdas1201 said:
Miguel Urdangarin celebrates his third birthday on May 1, 2005. Seen here with his grandmother, parents, aunt and cousins in Barcelona.
A few more photos, from Hola. Although some of them were already posted by meac, via Contrastphoto, i'll delete the ones that are equal to these, since the Hola's are bigger and have no watermark...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 403
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 303
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 282
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 318
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 259
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 307
Last edited:
thank you Elsa these are better and more bigger

Cristina and Iñaki picking their children at school. Photos from ImagineScandinavia:

Attachments

• 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 339
  • 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 316
  • 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 304
  • 13.JPG
    13.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 395
  • 14.JPG
    14.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 311
  • 15.JPG
    15.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 382
Elsa M. said:
Cristina and Iñaki picking their children at school. Photos from ImagineScandinavia:

Thanks a lot Elsa! ;) Those are great pics!:)

Elsa M. said:
she looks great in the end of the pregnancy.

From Imagine Scandinavia...

MR. UNDARGARIN, HUSBAND OF PRINCESS CRISTINA OF BORBON, ATTENDED THE TRIBUTE TO THE CATALAN CHORAL SOCIETY WITH THE PRESIDENT OF THE CATALAN BANK "LA CAIXA" MR URDANGARIN ATTENDED BY HIMSELF. HIS WIFE IS READY TO GIVE BIRTH TO THEIR FOURTH CHILD

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 238
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 170
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 209
http://www.as.com/articulo.html?d_date=20050528&xref=20050528dasdaimas_10&type=Tes&anchor=dasmas

Iñaki Urdangarín, one of the best Spanish handball players of all times, will dress again the equipment, at the stadium of Palau Blaugrana; something that he repeatedly did so many times as a professional player. The game will pay tribute to Enric Masip, who was retired some months ago, putting a full stop to a generation of players that only gave successes to the Barça. Commanded by Valero Rivera, the Dream Team gained six European Cups during the 90’s.

Five years after his retirement, the Duke of Palma will now repeat those so famous lefty cannon shots with which he used to delight the fans of Barça and of the Spanish Selection. Only the birth of his baby with Infanta Cristina may possibly impede him to play this party, which will take place on June 4th, at 4:30 p.m.. The entrance will cost only 5 € and the funds obtained with the game will be destined to help the InfantileHospital of the Vall d'Hebrón.

i really want cristina to give birth! cant wait!! :)

http://actualidad.terra.es/nacional/articulo/agua_jordan_infanta_cristina_324904.htm

The Royal House of Spain has asked the Franciscan monks of San Salvador of Jerusalem for water from the river Jordan, to baptise the baby of Infanta Cristina. The three children of Cristina and Iñaki Urdangarín (Juan Valentin, Pablo Nicholas and Miguel), as well as the children of Infanta Elena and Jaime de Marichalar (Froilán and Victoria Federica) were also christened with water taken from the Biblical river, in which Jesus was baptized by Saint John Baptist. The Franciscan monks have assured to EFE that they have not received a similar request from the Princes de Asturias, "because it’s still untimely".

really want cristina to give birth! cant wait!!

Me too!!:)
I am waiting to see who he or she will look like!!
Considering the cuteness of the 3 great brothers, I am sure it will be an adorable baby!!!;)

The infanta Cristina goes to look for her children to the school in her advanced gestation state

MADRID (EUROPA PRESS)

To I point of being born the fourth son of the palm dukes, the infanta Cristina continues fulfilling her family obligations and the journalists could see it yesterday will look for their children to the exit of the school.

The duchess of Palm who dressed a sport look that evidences her advanced gestation state, received the greetings of the partners' of her children several mothers and she was speaking with them. On the other hand, Pablo Nicolás, Miguel and Juan, very mischievous, they didn't stop of playing.

sorry for the bad translation

Perhaps this may be better understood? (I might be able to help a little better if I had the article in spanish, I presume.) Forgive me if it doesn't help anybody.

Infanta Cristina goes to watch for her children at the school in her advanced pregnant state

MADRID (EUROPA PRESS)

To the point of being the fourth born child of the Dukes of Palma, Infanta Cristina continues fulfilling her family obligations and the journalists could see it. Yesterday they will watch for their children as they finish school.

The Duchess of Palma, who dressed a sporting look that showed her advanced pregnat state, recieved the greetings of the partners' of the children's mothers and she was speaking with them. On the other hand, Pablo Nicolás, Miguel and Juan, were being very mischievious and didn't stop playing.

here is the photo

Attachments

• cristina.JPG
    cristina.JPG
    11.4 KB · Views: 352
Elsa M. said:
Iñaki Urdangarín, one of the best Spanish handball players of all times, will dress again the equipment, at the stadium of Palau Blaugrana
According to El Semanal Digital, the Duke of Palma has discarded the hypothesis of participating in the game in tribute to Enric Masip (the illustrious captain of Barça’s Dream Team), which will take place tomorrow, Saturday. Urdangarín assured that "as soon as I can, I will join the participants in the tribute, but I haven’t been able to train, nor will I play. We are living the most important week... or couple of weeks of the year, with the birth of our fourth child, and I believe that I must concentrate all my efforts on that".

I'm really getting anxious about this baby you know?

As matter of fact, I'm anxious because of two babies, Cristina's and my best friend's.

In the case of my friend, her C-Section is already scheduled for June 11th. This whole wait for Cristina's is really anxiety-driving, I just imagine how will I be when Letizia is this close of giving birth....:eek:

more pictures

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 299
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 345
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 293
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 335
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 304
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 309
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 301
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 291
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the news, Danielane!
I'm so excited! I hope that everything will be O.K. with the mum and the baby :)

Elsa M. said:
Thanks for the news, Danielane!
I'm so excited! I hope that everything will be O.K. with the mum and the baby :)

I'll post here if I have news, but I'll have to leave my computer soon.
You can join our forum if you want to know all our news!

Cool photos, thanks. The boys are just too adorable.

she looks fantastic in the end of the prgnancy. Thanks for the photos.

in Barcelona is not stopped to murmur that the infanta is already entered in the hospital

I finish it that it is murmured it is that the infanta gave birth to a baby girl half hour ago I cannot still the rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom