Infanta Cristina and Family, Current Events Part 12: July 2008 - March 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How adorable Irene is in those photos! A real doll clutching a doll!

What a gorgeous and pleasant little girl is Irene Urdangarin.She is already an enchantress!

What a beautiful little girl, I bet she has all the men in her family wrapped around her little finger, as she should. Thanks for the pictures

I can't believe our little girl's all grown up! She is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for the pics.

Does anyone have this week's issue of Hola magazine (the one with Queen Rania on the cover)? The cover says there's an interview with Cristina about the move.

Pics 9.6.2009

Academic act of University Graduation Auditorium of the Complutensian University of Madrid

Terra...

Here are some more pics:

Infanta Cristina attends a commencement ceremony of
graduating at Complutense University in Madrid, June 9, 2009:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

What lovely photos of this lovely family. Little Irene looks like she is a handful. She has to have a strong personality with three big brothers to deal with!!!!

The Infanta comes across as such a lovely warm royal lady

Last edited:
Yes, indeed,An Ard Ri, the Infanta is one of the most charmiing and natural royals. She always has a smile in her lips and is very enthusiastic about her duties.

Yes, indeed,An Ard Ri, the Infanta is one of the most charmiing and natural royals. She always has a smile in her lips and is very enthusiastic about her duties.

Agreed,she is one of my favourite Royals :flowers:

So has is been stated when Cristina and her family will move to Washington D.C.?

All the articles have been saying sometime in August but to the best of my knowledge there has been no official date set. I would think that they would move in early or mid August since schools in the US start either in mid to late August or early September. I'm sure they'll want to give the kids some time to acclimate.

All the articles have been saying sometime in August but to the best of my knowledge there has been no official date set. I would think that they would move in early or mid August since schools in the US start either in mid to late August or early September. I'm sure they'll want to give the kids some time to acclimate.

I see, thanks.

Pic 21.7.2009

Infanta Cristina, husband Inaki and their kids at the
funfair PortAventura, Salou, Tarragona, Spain, July
21, 2009

-------> Pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom