Infanta Cristina and Family, Current Events Part 12: July 2008 - March 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Here's the gettyimages gallery with some more pics:

'Infanta Cristina Imserso Awards 2010' on October 26, 2010 in Madrid, Spain:

** gettyimages gallery **

Today, October 27, Cristina attended an event of La Caixa Foundation:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Last edited:
I saw some pictures of the Infanta and Iñaki accompaning their son Juan after he hurt his hand at school and had to be treated at a hospital. Fortunately, he walked off with a bandaged hand but apparently okay otherwise.

It's good to hear that he's okay. I'm sure Cristina and Iñaki are relieved after this scare.

Inaki under investigation: in 2005, he got 3 mio Euros as president of the Noos Institute in order to promote possible European Games in Valencia that of course never happended. Where is the money now?

Its no surprise JC wanted his S-I-L out of the country as doing business in Spain as a member of the SRF only attracts trouble :whistling:
Francisco Camps paga a Iñaki Urdangarín 3 millones de euros

Thanks Lula and An Ard Ri! I like the Infanta's outfit. I might have to go find a jacket like that for myself.

How gorgeous these photos of little Irene with her parents. Apparently, the little girls prefers reading to sports, differently to her three brothers.

Last edited:
I´m wondering when the Infanta and her family are going to arrive in Spain for Christmas.

I can´t get over how tall is Juan!Nice to see the Infnata and her family again.

Nice to see the Infnatas and their children skiing in Baqueira. It´s a tradition that they seem to enjoy a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom