Infanta Cristina and Family, Current Events Part 11: November 2007 - July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
THE COUNT OF GODO TENNIS CHAMPIONSHIP

London Features International Ltd

Thanks for the pictures!

They all looked good, except for Pablo, who, IMO looked pale, tired and had dark, puffy circles under his eyes. Maybe he's been sick recently.

Irene is growing up fast and is looking more and more like Miguel. She was very cute, and I noticed that in some of the pictures she was picking her nose!:lol:

Look at Leonor's "Miguel"-shirt! :D :D :D

Awwwwww... how cute Leo's t-shirt is!!!!:wub:

Last edited:
:wub:Leonor's t-shirt is too cute

Yes, I did notice that little Pablo was not his usual self. But then kids are always, getting something or other. I loved Leonor´s t-shirt. And Irene is a cutie, even picking her nose.

Photo from Yahoo! Sports
(L to R) Rafael Nadal, Infanta Cristina, Iñaki Urdangarin, and David Ferrer pose for a picture in front of the trophy after the final match of the Barcelona Open tennis tournament Conde de Godo on May 04, 2008 Barcelona. Nadal defeated Ferrer 6-1, 4-6, 6-1. (JOSEP LAGO/AFP/Getty Images)

Another photo
Rafael Nadal is congratulated by Infanta Cristina and Iñaki Urdangarin after winning the final match of the Barcelona Open tennis tournament Conde de Godo against compatriot David Ferrer on May 04, 2008 Barcelona. (JOSEP LAGO/AFP/Getty Images)

Last edited:
La Infanta Cristina destaca 'el alcance global y la perseverancia' de la Cruz Roja
Infant Cristina emphasized in Santander “the perseverancia, the diversity, and the global reach” of the actions of the Red Cross and the Average Red Moon in favor of people who live in “especially vulnerable” conditions of life.

La Infanta Cristina se suma al llamamiento de urgencia por Birmania
Infant Cristina has done today echo of call emergency that has realised the Red Cross and the Average Red Moon in favor of the thousands of victims of the cyclone “Nargis”, that has knocked down the old Burma, with the aim of obtaining four million Euros to buy material of first aid.

There's is a video from Infanta Cristina's visit to the rehabilitation center. I don't think it's been posted yet. For whatever reason the link isn't working when I try to post it, but if you go to YouTube and type in "Aguirre Infanta Cristina centro lesionados medulares", it'll be the first video.

Last edited:
What a great family, I thought Cristina looked very chic and beautiful. Looks like Miguel is getting as big as Pablo. It is also nice to see that Juan isn't too big to hold his moms hand in public.

I love seeing them together. The kids are cute as always and Infanta Cristina looks great. Too bad you can't really see Irene and Miguel in the pictures.

As usual, what a gorgeous loving family. The Undangarins are, for me the example of a modern couple, with lots of obligations but also lots of time to spend with their children.

Los espléndidos 43 de la Infanta Cristina - 20minutos.es

Splendid the 43 of Infant Cristina

The time has been in charge to draw differences. High like the Bourbons, sport than attractive, the median of the children of the Kings of Spain is the first woman of the Royal Family with a university title in its curriculum - it is licensed in Political Sciences. Also she is the unique one of his brothers that its Madrilenian home by Barcelona changed to develop its professional race.

Madrid celebra su primer Congreso Internacional de Cooperación

Madrid celebrates its first Congress the International of Cooperation
au.gif

Infant Cristina inaugurates Monday the first Congress the International of Cooperation to the Development, that will count on rapporteurs of 25 countries of Europe, Africa and Latin America, and is organized by the Community of Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom