Infanta Cristina and Family, Current Events Part 11: November 2007 - July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iñaki has been back since the second week of november, he appeared at a sport forum in Barcelona the 17th, according to the catalan TV ;)

you're welcome giov! :flowers:

what I love about this family is how natural they are: they just go on with their lives and are kind with the journalists, never a posed photoshoot, never photoshopped pics, I love that :)

That's because they are far away from the throne and don't even live in the captial city. I can't picture Charles, Diana, little William and Harry riding bikes in the street of London :D.

you're absolutely right donnaK! :flowers:
in those times, that was the norm, now things have changed :)
that's why I love when Frederik rides his bike around the city with Christian in tow, or when you see Máxima taking her kids to Sinterklaas :flowers:
I love seeing royals in a "natural" setting, I'm not into photoshoots or posed pictures, that's one of the reasons I like the Dukes of Palma and their kids a lot: because they know who they are, but never go against the press or stop their lives or try to avoid them, they just go with the flow and that way, everyone is happier: the RF has beautiful PR in the Urdangarins, the journalists have a lot of material to show
it's a win-win situation:flowers:

you're absolutely right donnaK! :flowers:
in those times, that was the norm, now things have changed :)
that's why I love when Frederik rides his bike around the city with Christian in tow, or when you see Máxima taking her kids to Sinterklaas :flowers:
I love seeing royals in a "natural" setting, I'm not into photoshoots or posed pictures, that's one of the reasons I like the Dukes of Palma and their kids a lot: because they know who they are, but never go against the press or stop their lives or try to avoid them, they just go with the flow and that way, everyone is happier: the RF has beautiful PR in the Urdangarins, the journalists have a lot of material to show
it's a win-win situation:flowers:

Fred didn't ride the bike around the city, he took Christian to school, probably only very short distance. On Máxima taking her kids to Sinterklaas, she definitely knew there were photographers around, nothing different from Sofia taking Leonor, Froilan and Victoria to see the Disney show.
I don't think things have changed in most countries. I still can't picture most heirs riding bikes with their families around the city. When the heirs behave the same way as the Urdangarins, it might have the counter effects, too common (It's pefectly fine for the Urdangarins since both Inaki and Cristina have private jobs, live in their own house). The heirs are unlikely to be like the Urdangarins either since they don't live in a house by the street with the photographers camping out of their house (maybe except for the Danish CP family).

Last edited:
What lovely pictures of the whole family on their bycicles. I love the Undangarins. They are suach a handsome couple and their children are absolutely adorable.

Fred didn't ride the bike around the city, he took Christian to school, probably only very short distance. On Máxima taking her kids to Sinterklaas, she definitely knew there were photographers around, nothing different from Sofia taking Leonor, Froilan and Victoria to see the Disney show.
I don't think things have changed in most countries. I still can't picture most heirs riding bikes with their families around the city. When the heirs behave the same way as the Urdangarins, it might have the counter effects, too common (It's pefectly fine for the Urdangarins since both Inaki and Cristina have private jobs, live in their own house). The heirs are unlikely to be like the Urdangarins either since they don't live in a house by the street with the photographers camping out of their house (maybe except for the Danish CP family).

I agree with you in that point :flowers:
What I meant is that the time of royals hiding their kids, going in and out back doors to avoid being seen is over
Now they let their kids out when they feel like it, and I love to watch families together going to amusement parks or to the movies and such ;)
No reason to hide or to be extremely secretive all the times, when they go out, there are almost always pics and such:)

I agree with you in that point :flowers:
What I meant is that the time of royals hiding their kids, going in and out back doors to avoid being seen is over
Now they let their kids out when they feel like it, and I love to watch families together going to amusement parks or to the movies and such ;)
No reason to hide or to be extremely secretive all the times, when they go out, there are almost always pics and such:)

They all slipped out of the backdoors at times. Perhaps some did more often than the others. Obviously the Dutch couple need not since the paparazzi pictures of their kids are banned by the press code :lol:.

/quote]

What makes you think they don't? Because you've never seen, heard, or read about them?

Iñaki looks so down to earth. I love this family! He is so handsome.

Thanks sis!! I love this family!

No photos for Pablo's birthday? =(

Infanta Cristina apuesta por formación para mejorar calidad vida de ancianos

Cristina presided the tribute act La Caixa Foundation (where she works) did for the elders that are on their technology learning program

http://i9.tinypic.com/85p2dzq.jpg
http://i13.tinypic.com/6wm7h45.jpg
http://i17.tinypic.com/6p87684.jpg
http://i12.tinypic.com/82jt81v.jpg

(Terra)

I think it's great she keeps doing the work she started when she was appointed Good will Embassador for Ageing in 2001, it wasn't a one time thing, but something she has been working on for quite a while :flowers:

I love the picture of them riding the bikes! They're really wonderful. I bet the ones riding the bike behind them are security officers! :p

NIce photos! However, the Urdangarin family seems very starnge with these special clothes for snow...You may barely see their faces. :ROFLMAO:

Vanesa.

Infanta Cristina at ski holiday with her children in Baqueira Beret in Spain.

PPE Agency Baqueira

thanks lula for the links!:flowers:

as usual, they practice the sport of the season: swim in summer, ski in winter, cycling, tennis and soccer all year long :)
the Urdangarin kids definitely inherited their parents' love for sport :flowers:

Thanks for the pictures.
I love this family

Thanks for the pics.:flowers:
Cristina looks nice. She is so sweet with the children!
Video on Hola
"La infanta Cristina entrega regalos a los niños"
hola.com - Vídeos del día

Last edited:
thanks giov for the vid!

I loved when she entered, all kids wanted to kiss her and she let them with so much kindness :wub:
same thing happened on the stage, she gave everybody a kiss and a hug:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom