Infanta Cristina and Family, Current Events Part 10: July - November 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not great fashioned expert, but it seems to me that the jacket could be from Felipe Varela 's house ! I'm not sure at all and I can be wrong but some details as the collar, the pockets, the buttons look like Felipe Varela 's work!:flowers:

hey adelaide, I have to say you're mistaken on that, the jacket is Burberry and costs around 400£

the style is like this but as many of her Burberry jackets and coats, it's a bit custom made, she has had a good relationship with Christopher Bailey (Burberry's designer in chief) since they met in a edition of the Telva Awards and now even her husband and kids wear that brand a lot (see the summer pics, all boys in Burberry shirts;)) custom made pants and shirts and polo shirts

She usually wears Burberry and Armani jackets and coats, Armani and Jesus del Pozo suits and Jesus del Pozo & Miguel Palacio evening gowns ;)
I don't recall her wearing Varela's creations, neither about Elena who favors Christian Lacroix, Oscar de la Renta and Angel Schlesser

Last edited:
hey adelaide, I have to say you're mistaken on that, the jacket is Burberry and costs around 550£

the style is like this but as many of her Burberry jackets and coats, it's a bit custom made, she has a good relationship with Christopher Bailey (Burberry's designer in chief) since they met in a edition of the Telva Awards and now even her husband and kids wear that brand a lot (see the summer pics, all boys in Burberry shirts;))

I apologize:curtsey:, but I took the precaution to say that I'm not an expert and as I don't recognized my favorite Cromwell I mad a ridiculous speculation about a fashion disagner, it's the proof that I'm not always right !!:notworthy:

hey, no problem ;)
I only know because I follow her closely (as well as coats and jackets, those are my weakness, I love Burberry:lol:), otherwise I wouldn't have had the [SIZE=-1]slightless idea about it[/SIZE] :D

Thanks lula!
I love to see Cristina and Alexia together. Irene is a little sweetie and Carlos Jr is so handsome too!

I love these pictures! Alexia and Cristina are close, aren't they? Irene is just as cute as always, and Carlos Jr. is also a little darling! Which of the two is older?

Cristina and Alexia are really close, they lived together for many years in Barcelona, are godmothers of each other's children, their husbands are good friends as well

Irene is almost two months older than Carlos Jr:wub:

I love these pictures !!!!!!
Irene and Carlos JR are soooooo cute.

We have to admit that this beautiful young mothers with their little one are absolutly estupendous. The two little kids: some loves! The happiness on the mothers' s faces of this two accomplished young Lady is very tactible. I don't know very well the Alexia's life, but I have the feeling hat she is becoming the true spanish onr among theirs siblings in the Constantine and Anna Maria's family .

Her children, of course, are looking very, very spanish and so beautifull each for her/his personality. Effectivly, Cristina and Alexia look very linked, quiet as if they were more nearest sisters than cousins even very closerest

Many thanks for so sympathetic pics!

Do Irene and Carlos go to the same school?

Alexia and her family live in Lanzarote, she has moved these days to Barcelona, because there her baby will be born, and has taken with her Carlos, who seems that these days he will go to the infantile school with Irene.

Thanks Lula for the pics:flowers:! They are really nice.
The pics taken "in the street" are my favourite ones.
They all look great. The children are so cute!!!
Alexia looks bright.
I hadn't noticed before that Alexia is only slightly shorter than Cristina.
Am I wrong?

I love these two pics on Hola
Galerías de imágenes

Last edited:
Beautiful ladies! Alexia is already huge! It is so cute seeing Carlos Jr. and Irene together.

The children are so cute !!!! Thanks for all photos!

Irene has a blue/yellow school tracksuit but she doesn't wear it all the time :lol:

I remember that uniform, so cute, but I was thinking she used it everyday.
Well, my Irene is rebellious :lol::lol:

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the pics. Those kids are really adorable!!!!

I remember that uniform, so cute, but I was thinking she used it everyday.
Well, my Irene is rebellious :lol::lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think that little girl already decides what to wear and what not to wear: "mom, that outfit is so last year" :lol: :ROFLMAO: :D

She has quite the temper and the fact that her daddy and bros drool all over her doesn't help Cristina much :D

Thank you for the scans sis!
Gotta love how close Cristina and Alexia are, how integrated their families are:flowers:

Princess Alexia looks wonderful these last years. I remember that, when younger, she used to be fatter than now. Now she is O.K...And yes , both cousins seems to have a great relationship.

Vanesa.:)

Princess Alexia looks wonderful these last years. I remember that, when younger, she used to be fatter than now. Now she is O.K...And yes , both cousins seems to have a great relationship.

Vanesa.:)

Elena and Cristina were also heavier in their younger days, but imo they've all managed to maintain their bodies incredibly well given the number of kids they have and their ages. Truly commendable. I can only hope I'm in as good shape as they are when I am their age.

Elena, Cristina and Alexia blossomed with marriage and motherhood, they look much better now than they did on their 20's:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom