Felipe Juan Froilán & Victoria Federica de Marichalar, News Part 1: June '03-June '07

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturn said:
but now he is a little devil :)

Poor little boy, it's very difficult to be suractive:dragon: :electric:You can unforce the to funy "Felipe"- because now we have to give his true surname - asked the Royal House- because, with Froilan, this too kind naughty boy is condamned to:hiding: in front his friends's laughs!- to be only a little:bunny: when he want to be :boxing: or :zorro: .

Can you imagine " Felipe" as a:innocent: !!!!!

No..Not as a saint possibly. But if he only behaved a slightly little better...:shifty:

Vanesa.

Why is everyone saying he is such a little devil and is so bad?

acdc1 said:
Why is everyone saying he is such a little devil and is so bad?

Only because when he was a little baby boy he liked bottle with Mikey mouth on it, because he had the custom to escape to his nurse with his scooter, to make aface to the journalists and so on . All that a littl boy extraverty is able to do:p :p :p No more. His glorious moment was during his Uncle's wadding when he has beated his cousin with his feat in front all the TV of the world:lol: :ROFLMAO: :lol:

Ugh! "Touché", Pablo! :ROFLMAO:

Vanesa.

crisiñaki said:
And let's not forget when he pulled Pablo's hair
Boys will be boys!:lol::ROFLMAO::lol::ROFLMAO:

Once more time, my dear Felipe Froilan is victim of his bad reputation because it's Pablo who was falling down and his dearest cousin tryed to help him to do good face:zorro: :hug: :lol:

:lol::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lol:

Pablo, smile
Pablo, I'm talking to you
Pablo, you have to smile
I told you to SMILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *pulls hair*

:angel::angel::angel:

Thanks so much lula. What great pics. He looks awesome in his little uniform.

thanks so much for the picutres. Froilan looks great in the basketball uniform. He sure seems to have a lot of fun with the other kids.

Thread closed. Thank you all for your contributions, the new thread can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom