Felipe Juan Froilán & Victoria Federica de Marichalar, News Part 1: June '03-June '07

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know about his schooling? Madonna said that her children go to a French school and that her daughter Lourdes speaks and recites poetry in French. What about the Infanta's children? Are they also taking different languages? Frolien seems to be intelligent. Does anyone know if he is in gifted programs?

Last edited by a moderator:
Froilan and Victoria go to a privat school, but it's all what I know. Infanta Cristina's kids (only boys, of course) go to a french school.

I have heard that Infanta Christina's boys go to the same school that Lourdes and Rocco go( Lycee) in Madrid so I am sure they speak spanish and french. Froilan and Victoria go to a private school plus they lived in United States so I would think they speak spanish and english:)

Froilan and Victoria are and interesting example how very much children can resemble their parents. Froilan is the spitting image of his mother and Victoria of her father (Thank God, it´s not other way round....) Victoria hat inherited the frizzy hair of her mother while Froilan has got the shiny curly hair of his father. Victoria one day will in my opinion be one of the prettiest princesses ever. Her hair and small face is just wonderful looking. She takes all after the Marichalar family. It´s so funny that with that not very attractive mother such a beautiful little girl comes out.

Princess BellyFlop said:
They live in the USA? since when?

When Jaime was recovering from his stroke they went to live to the USA because he was recovering in a New York clinic.

Stefanie said:
Froilan and Victoria are and interesting example how very much children can resemble their parents. Froilan is the spitting image of his mother and Victoria of her father (Thank God, it´s not other way round....) Victoria hat inherited the frizzy hair of her mother while Froilan has got the shiny curly hair of his father. Victoria one day will in my opinion be one of the prettiest princesses ever. Her hair and small face is just wonderful looking. She takes all after the Marichalar family. It´s so funny that with that not very attractive mother such a beautiful little girl comes out.
Totally agree with you--Victoria is a very pretty child who seems to take after Jaime's side of the family.

I do hope, though, that she inherited her mother's incredible legs! Helena's got the best figure of all European princesses in my opinion. What she may lack in facial features, she more than makes up for in terms of physique.

Incidentally, it seems clear from all these pictures that little Victoria's a huge 'daddy's girl'. Whenever there are pictures of this family, she always seems to be in her favorite spot: dad's shoulders! I hope his stroke didn't affect him too badly and that he's fully recovered.

Wallis said:
I think that there are more positive and creative ways to express yourself as a child. In addition, let us not forget that these children are royals and not commoners.

Regarding Victoria's habit of sticking her tongue out at the media, I agree with this position. I know she is only five years old, but she's been doing that for well over a year, and she should have been told in no uncertain terms that such behavior was unacceptable. I'm from an ordinary family, but bad habits or manners I had at three and four were quickly corrected (leaving me, or course, the perfect open-minded individual that I am today).

m 12 said:
When Jaime was recovering from his stroke they went to live to the USA because he was recovering in a New York clinic.

Are they still there then? I was of the impression they had moved back to Madrid, some time ago!

They are back in Madrid, i dont know if that period was significant enough for them to get to know the language and culture of the USA, but im sure they are learning english as her mom is a teacher and they get to meet many foreigners so they need to learn it.

They were little more of one year in New York.

The Infanta Elena is a teacher of English, her children come to a english private school. The children of the Infanta Cristina come to a French school.
Possibly all the children will learn English and French, because though their colleges should have an official language with the Spanish, they will learn later the second language. ;)

royaltywatcher said:
Regarding Victoria's habit of sticking her tongue out at the media, I agree with this position. I know she is only five years old, but she's been doing that for well over a year, and she should have been told in no uncertain terms that such behavior was unacceptable. I'm from an ordinary family, but bad habits or manners I had at three and four were quickly corrected (leaving me, or course, the perfect open-minded individual that I am today).

Oh come on!!!! How would you feel if you were followed by the press everywhere you went. Absolutely everything ends up in the papers, going to school and now even visiting her newborn niece in the hospital. Maybe when she was little she didn't notice as much as she does now, and now she expresses her anger or anoyment to the press like this. I can't blame her. Think of what Willem Alexander of Holland did, even when he was older than Victoria. This is very difficult on small children.
Besides she's not quite an important member of the royal family. She's fifth in line to the throne, will never have her chance to reign and has no royal titles whatsoever.
Give the kid a break!!!

princess olga said:
I do hope, though, that she inherited her mother's incredible legs! Helena's got the best figure of all European princesses in my opinion. What she may lack in facial features, she more than makes up for in terms of physique.

I totally agree with you, Elena has an awesome body for a woman her age (and better than a lot of younger women;) ) and also she inherited her mother's elegance so she makes an striking figure when she decides to doll-up ;):D

Another equestrienne with good looking legs is Camilla. Horseback riding definitively keeps you body in shape.

These pictures are new for me! Thank you for posting them. HOwever, I also noticed that Victoria Federika and her brother almost never smiles to cameras and seems always to be in bad mood. Yes; little children sometimes does that, but not always. Victoria show a very serious little face even when she was a very young baby.

Vanesa.

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡Happy birthday Pipe ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡:D

Will he celebrate the birthday with his cousins? Or already will family have gone away to their habitual vacations in the Hamptons?

(photo from Hola magazine)

thanks for the birthday assemblies :p

Precious photos of the protagonist of today :p
COVER

monica821 said:
thanks for the birthday assemblies :p :p

It is one of my favourite pictures of Froilán. :) I'm glad you liked it.

I thank you for sharing pictures of Pipe. Those last from cover are so... him ;).

I like this one too... looks like he doesn't want to share the ball and the other two are looking to him like they knew he is going to win this batle ;)

(source: cover.es)

lula said:
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡Happy birthday Pipe ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡:D

Will he celebrate the birthday with his cousins? Or already will family have gone away to their habitual vacations in the Hamptons?
Do they have a house in the Hamptons? They seem to always spend part of their summer there.

planetcher said:
Do they have a house in the Hamptons? They seem to always spend part of their summer there.

A friend of the Infanta Elena has a house there, and in the last summers always a few days have passed there.

crisiñaki said:
Thank you for the article, it helped a lot. It so sad considering how young he was, at least he had great medical care. I will pray for him and the Infanta family.

I noticed that there are only pics of Victoria's second presentation posted here, and none of the first one with her parents. Take a look at her sweet smile on the first pic, that's sooo cute :)

24xqlpf.jpg
24xqmfa.jpg
24xqp8m.jpg
24xqple.jpg
24xqqe8.jpg

(Lecturas, olycom)

Some more pics of sweet little Froilan:

24xqw5x.jpg
24xqwpl.jpg
24xzwif.jpg
24xzwvs.jpg
24xzxjq.jpg
24xzxts.jpg
24xzy4g.jpg
24xzzpv.jpg
24y002e.jpg

(olycom)

These last photos from Lecturas are just adorable, Iceflower! I miss so much the before-stroke Jaime! He seemed such a nice guy and a wonderful father...
I'm sure he's still a good person, but I miss the smile on his face.

Thank you iceflower for sharing those great pictures of Don Jaime with Felipe Juan... you spoil us with those findings of yours:wub:.

Agree with you Elsa; there is a before and a after stroke Don Jaime... but do you want to know what I feel?! I think he tries his best and I value him very much for that... it can't be easy for a person like Don Jaime to see his body and abilities deminished after the stroke.

But for what I've seen this summer I think good old Jaime is returning little by little...:flowers:

Regards,
mtbcm :)

I'm glad you all liked the pics and I agree with you about Jaime, I think nevertheless he kept the smile he didn't show in his heart..

Some pics of the little angel on the playground:

255qf75.jpg
255qv7r.jpg
255rfx0.jpg
255rgc2.jpg

(Diez Minutos)

Last edited:
Wooowwww !!!!!!! Felipe Froilan is soooo cuteeeeeeeeee

Thannkssss you very much the photos are a wonder !!!!!
Felipe Froilan this precious one with that red trousers :lol: :ROFLMAO: :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom