Felipe Juan Froilán & Victoria Federica de Marichalar, News Part 1: June '03-June '07

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sweet victoria federica

Attachments

• CABYK3BT.jpg
    CABYK3BT.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 336
  • CAAZA3UH.jpg
    CAAZA3UH.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 450
  • CARAQPNR.jpg
    CARAQPNR.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 365
  • CAL02XHZ.jpg
    CAL02XHZ.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 459
More photos:

From Hola.com

In 2000, during Victoria Federica's presentation:

At Easter 2004, with Juan Valentín and Pablo Nicolás:

In 1999:
1. with grandma:
2. with mum and dad.

Attachments

• sem título.JPG
    sem título.JPG
    10 KB · Views: 310
  • sem título1.JPG
    sem título1.JPG
    13.5 KB · Views: 344
  • sem título6.JPG
    sem título6.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 387
  • 1sem título.JPG
    1sem título.JPG
    23 KB · Views: 288
  • Froilán 2000.JPG
    Froilán 2000.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 372
  • grandsons 2004.JPG
    grandsons 2004.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 466
  • Froilan 1999.JPG
    Froilan 1999.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 373
  • 1999.JPG
    1999.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 364
Last edited by a moderator:
Another couple of cute photos:

nr. 3: In 2000, with grandma.

Attachments

• sem título.JPG
    sem título.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 317
  • sem título2.JPG
    sem título2.JPG
    18.7 KB · Views: 377
  • Victoria 2000.JPG
    Victoria 2000.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 369
Last edited:
I really love the picture of grandmas Sophia holding Victoria as a baby. I love seeing pictures of Sophia with all of her grandkids. It's very obvious how hands on she is, and how much she adores all of them. This pictures is evidence of that. Elena and Cristina's kids are very lucky to have her as a grandma.

Different photos from seegerpress-online.de ;)

Attachments

• withs5.jpg
    withs5.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 302
  • withoandp5.jpg
    withoandp5.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 359
  • aufs5.jpg
    aufs5.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 362
  • withgfghh.jpg
    withgfghh.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 324
Wonder if Froilan knows he has a new cousin yet? ;)

PARIS, France: King Juan-Carlos of Spain, his grandson Felipe Juan Froilan are pictured during the men's final match of the tennis French Open at Roland Garros between Spanish Rafael Nadal and Argentinian Mariano Puerta,, 05 June 2005 in Paris. AFP PHOTO JACK GUEZ (Photo credit should read JACK GUEZ/AFP/Getty Images)

Attachments

• SP-53023264.jpg
    SP-53023264.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 358
  • SP-53023357.jpg
    SP-53023357.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 353
  • SP-53023680.jpg
    SP-53023680.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 326
Alexandria said:
From Van Pays Media:

Froilan is soooo cute ! He's full of life and fun to watch. He must really be a handful.:)
I think his nanny must be exhausted at the end of the day ! :D:D:D

old photos of froilan

Attachments

• pre-SEEGER00021601.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00021601.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 284
  • pre-SEEGER00021598.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00021598.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 270
  • pre-SEEGER00081238.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00081238.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 278
  • pre-SEEGER00034002.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00034002.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 362
  • pre-SEEGER00081239.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00081239.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 275
  • pre-SEEGER00098507.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00098507.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 382
Victoria2000 said:
This is an article about Froilán. Sorry It is in spanish. I couldn´t translate it.

http://www.el-mundo.es/cronica/2004/450/1086007054.html

Here is the translation: (Sorry for the mistakes that I surely made)

Froilán " the rebel "

He is a full of life child, expressive, healthy, funny and full of scratches. This is the description made by those who know the maker of the most famous kick in years.

MARIA EUGENIA YAGÜE
The readers of the digital edition of El Mundo have chosen Felipe de Marichalar and Borbón, Froilán, as their favourite celebrity in the royal wedding. The kick to his cousin Victoria Lopez Quesada y Borbón in the cathedral of The Almudena, appears in the survey as the best moment of the wedding, though a pessimistic reader, who maybe thinks that she is a psychologist, sent us a letter, predicting a violent future for Froilán.

Probably, the reader doesn't have any children, or maybe she hasn't friends who can tell her their experiences as mothers. We have listened strict moms, who prefers a conservative and rude education, and who try to inculcate the most strict education and behaviour to their children. But even with that type of education some of them go on kicking their brothers and breaking the roses in the garden, as if their father were Terminator instead of an impeccable banker of the Opus Dei.

Those who know Froilán talk about him as a child full of life, expressive, healthy, funny, and full of scratches. His favourite toy is a firemen's car, souvenir of New York, where he lived a few months.

As his sister Victoria, he goes to Micos School, where infanta Elena gives English lessons from nine to five in the evening, but he turns six on July 17, so the next year he will go to another school.

He wears clothes from Zara or from Gap, at home he isn’t able to watch the television, he only can watch some tapes sometimes. He can read, he can write his name, he can speak English and he loves his dog Gaspar, a beautiful black dog.

He goes with her mother to some horse competitions and he has started riding, but he prefers knocking down the grass with other children. His grandmother said once in Majorca that he is "fidgety", but docile and obedient, very “noblote” (noble). In his school the teachers say that he is tender and affectionate, though he doesn’t like kissing, but his parents don’t allow him any prank, especially the Infanta.

To Froilán and the other kids, the rehearsals in The Almudena were quite funny, though Queen Sofía rapped them over the kuckles when they were doing pranks. One day Froilán brought his scooter to the rehearsal and he climbed a quite high wall. Taking him down was complicated and for the bodyguard who tried it, that had to be a bad time. No doubt. The child also tried to take away the plastic that was protecting the red carpet, an exploit which was stopped by her grandmother Sofía.

The wedding was a different thing. That grey and shaded day, the children got up at seven o'clock in the morning. They got dressed in those white and yellow suits, inspired in Goya and designed by Lorenzo Caprile. The suits were nice but less funny than the costumes of Batman and Superman that they wear "to fight against the enemy ".

When the children arrived to the cathedral it was raining so much, the weather was sad. Froilán was the first one who “jumped” from the car and poked in a flower pot to discover what things were under the floors. Later the kids were placed in a few cushions with an order: “Don’t move in an hour and a half, and without complaining.”

If most of the guests found the ceremony long and tedious, for those little children it was even worse, maybe they were trying to imagine that they were in a Harry Potter's scene, with Rouco Varela dressed in his solemn clothes, but no way. I’ve heard that the Borbón Dos Sicilias cousin, who was bored too, was annoying Froilán to pass the time. And the child got up and answered her with the kick, then he encouraged the rest of the children to do the same. The act was stopped. What a shame. Maybe the wedding would have had more “heat” and emotions like that.

Last edited:
Thanks Isabella. He's such a delight, always the cheerful one. Is it true that within the family he is called Felipe and only in the press he is called Froilan?

planetcher said:
Thanks Isabella. He's such a delight, always the cheerful one. Is it true that within the family he is called Felipe and only in the press he is called Froilan?

In family none of the children is called by the complete name. Froilán's name only it uses the press because it seems to them to be graceful, but in his family they have never called it the poor child this way, he is Felipe or "Pipe

from seegerpress

Attachments

• pre-SEEGER00023857.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00023857.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 468
  • pre-SEEGER00028670.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00028670.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 355
  • pre-SEEGER00028669.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00028669.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 546
  • pre-SEEGER00028668.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00028668.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 559
  • pre-SEEGER00028667.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00028667.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 488
  • pre-SEEGER00028666.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00028666.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 422
  • pre-SEEGER00025029.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00025029.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 417
  • pre-SEEGER00025026.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00025026.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 421
  • pre-SEEGER00023856.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00023856.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 391
  • pre-SEEGER00022092.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00022092.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 531
I just notice how Elena was smiling and looked happy on the earlier pictures. She looked like a warm and caring mother and wife. She is not that person anymore and it is sad. Actually no one in that family seems happy these days. Whether it is Elena or Jaime or Froilan they all look stressed and tensed. They had happier days. I hope they get some more.

I was wondering :rolleyes: .Do you think that because the press think Froilan is more hyperactive than the other royal grandchildren, they always focus on trying to get a photo of him doing something naughty? Because i'm sure that the others must behave in this way aswell. I feel sorry for him becasue he always gets caught doing whatever it is. :p

...sOfIa.... said:
I was wondering :rolleyes: .Do you think that because the press think Froilan is more hyperactive than the other royal grandchildren, they always focus on trying to get a photo of him doing something naughty? Because i'm sure that the others must behave in this way aswell. I feel sorry for him becasue he always gets caught doing whatever it is. :p

I don't think so. I believe the press would report all naughty behaviors by any of the infantas' children. Christina's boys probably behave much better than Froilan and most likely don't have his craving for attention or need to be the boss of the group. They are used to be one in a group, to interact with other kids and not be the center of attention all the time.

If you compare it to pets (I'm aware that it's a strech :D ) --» it's apparently easier to have 2 or 3 cats than just 1 because the 2 or 3 play together and the lonely one is very lonely and wants to play with you all the time.

Princess BellyFlop said:
If you compare it to pets (I'm aware that it's a strech :D ) --» it's apparently easier to have 2 or 3 cats than just 1 because the 2 or 3 play together and the lonely one is very lonely and wants to play with you all the time.

That's true -- when I have had 2 or 3, all they do is fight violently!

But this child at least has a sister at home, they must have some interaction (playing or fighting).

I don't know if he's any worse than any other child -- I was pretty good and I still managed to get into trouble at times (probably when my parents wished I was going to behave!).

old pics of Froilan, the enfant terrible. (Cover)

Attachments

• CACPQ7KD.jpg
    CACPQ7KD.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 607
  • CAGH49KX.jpg
    CAGH49KX.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 405
rchainho said:
old pics of Froilan, the enfant terrible. (Cover)

Hehe, "the enfant terrible". :D
I think that nickname is perfect for this little boy.;)
(Btw, thanks for the pics, rchainho)

He seems like such a happy kid. I love it. Juan and Pablo always seem angry or sad.

Harry's polo shirt said:
He seems like such a happy kid. I love it. Juan and Pablo always seem angry or sad.
Cristina's boys are shier (especially in front of the press) and well-behaved, but not sad at all... Take a look at their respective threads, and you'll see how genuinely they all laugh with their family;)

Here is the kick he gave his sister: http://gblx.cache.el-mundo.net/especiales/2004/04/espana/bodareal/imagenes/patada_elmundoes.gif

patada_elmundoes.gif

Harry's polo shirt said:
Here is the kick he gave his sister
Actually the victim of that famous kick was not his sister, but his cousin Victoria López-Quesada (daughter of Cristina de Borbón Dos-Sicilias and Pedro López-Quesada).

Elsa M. said:
Actually the victim of that famous kick was not his sister, but his cousin Victoria López-Quesada (daughter of Cristina de Borbón Dos-Sicilias and Pedro López-Quesada).

oh :eek: sorry.

Four days after Felipe Juan Froilan was born the baby and his parents were present in a photografic session at the Clinic.

Juan Froilan looked after his mom in the same age.

One day after the first photo session Froilan was pictured with his parents and his grandparents.

These pics were published in Hola magazine in this issue

Last edited:
He was such a little angel when he was a baby !! :p :p :p :p :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom